[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my gf left me as she got hooked back to her old friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (196 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
196 KB, 500x488
>mfw my gf left me as she got hooked back to her old friend
>mfw she was telling me "you're the best"/"you're the most important"/"i will never stop love you" and were all lies/bs
>mfw when i was telling these things too but they were true
welcome me to the r9k buddies
>>
No honor among cunts
>>
>told bf "you're the best"/"you're the most important"/"i will never stop loving you"
>he became a basement dwelling maniac who only smokes pot and re-hashes memes
>too ornery to go back on my word
>guess I'm going to marry this retarded baneposter
god I hope the beta uprising happens and I get my shit ISIS'd in.
>>
>mfw ex gf cheated on me twice

>"at least I told you I did!"

I don't know how that would have made it even better but she broke it off with me before I could even say anything

last I heard, she was slutting around a lot of black guys
>>
Yup, that's how it goes. I've been on the other end of that shit. Bitches will things like that like it's nothing. At least now you know. Never trust them.
>>
File: 1424273115354.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424273115354.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>24642266
> gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

robot senpai claims too low on content tbqh
>>
File: 1439326706434.jpg (59 KB, 420x379) Image search: [Google]
1439326706434.jpg
59 KB, 420x379
>2015
>believing a woman
>ever
>>
File: nothingness.jpg (113 KB, 1234x354) Image search: [Google]
nothingness.jpg
113 KB, 1234x354
>>24642266

Double dubs checked.

Embrace the nothingness of a woman's love. Loyalty just isn't a part of their being. They don't understand the weight of their words, they're just phonetic sounds that come out of their mouths, automated like an appointment reminder or a menu or something. They mean nothing.

It's all gone in a moment, the moment she sees a man who is of more utility to her than you are.

So just don't them at their word. It's that easy.
>>
>mfw she was telling me "you're the best"/"you're the most important"/"i will never stop love you" and were all lies/bs

>mfw when i was telling these things too but they were true

Oh boys, when will you ever learn? ^_~
>>
>>24643030
honestly I think I programmed myself to not understand what a woman says

when a woman speaks, it's just birds tweeting to me
>>
>>24643030
Yep, +1 if you date cunts.
>>
>>24642266
>2016 - 1 month
>trusting any being other than your dog
>>
I don't understand why you guys feel need to chase women anyway. Live your life for yourself not for someone else. Women will run away once they find better biological or financial material than you without ever looking back. I do what I find fun and I'm enjoying my life
>>
>>24642604
Why do females always date assholes?
>>
>>24643615
Idk man. I don't believe that. When I got together with my gf, she had a good "nice" friend who couldn't believe that she got together with me.
He thought/thinks I'm an asshole but I'm a nice dude towards women. I'm just a little harsh towards guys but I thought that's normal and fun on both sides, lol.
>>
>>24643615
he was just a nice lil' sperglord once upon a time.
>>
>>24643615
For the emotional roller coaster / artificial drama that makes their panties wet. For whatever reason, it works.
>>
>>24643615
They want what they can't have. Assholes don't give a fuck what women think about them and they see them as a challenge to win over. It's all a game to them.
>>
>>24643615
Excitement Anon

Most woman would rather be treated badly by an asshole who excites them than be in a relationship where she's bored
>>
>>24644691
That usually comes later

They get into a relationship with an asshole then convince themselves that the guy represents a challenge as justification for them staying with him; when really it's about the excitement they get from being with a bad boy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.