[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK robots. I'm in a quite fucked up situation with my sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
OK robots.

I'm in a quite fucked up situation with my sister giving me daily handjobs and I need your opinion.

Story so far: I work and live in a capital city of our country, where most of the good jobs and wealth is gathered.
My sister graduated college this year in our hometown, and after failing to find a job there, she decided to come to the capital city.
We agreed that she would live with me for a first few weeks until she finds her own apartment.
Long story short: we were drunk, I had a boner, she stroke me.
Next day she proposed to "help" me manually in exchange for lodging and food expenses until she finds her job and gets her first check (she does not intend to search for her own apartment ATM)

How fucked I am? What should I do? I am in a mixed state of disgust, guilt, and guilty pleasure, and cannot think alone anymore.

It might worth mentioning that I am a standard robot (24 yr kissless virgin).
>>
Are you both white?
>>
>>24641936
>>24641901
if so, its ok
>>
>>24641901
I mean you have two choices;

Either be "morally correct" and ask her to stop. Benefits are a clear conscience. But you're already guilty.

OR be a degenerate and get her to upgrade to blowjobs. Benefits are blowjobs. Which are nice. You're already tainted so you might as all get head desu.
>>
You're both consenting adults, just enjoy the ride and don't have any kids.
>>
>>24641936
This right here is extremely important.

The way you say "the capital city of our country" makes me think you're from some south american country or some shit.
>>
>>24641936
Technically - yes,
By /pol/ standards - no.
>>
>>24642124
EXPLAIN IN MORE DETAIL GOD DAMMIT. QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. WHAT COUNTRY?
>>
File: 909613209.jpg (56 KB, 584x319) Image search: [Google]
909613209.jpg
56 KB, 584x319
YOU'RE AN ANIMAL!

Please read the rules and FAQ before posting.
>>
>>24641901
>What should I do?
Step it up and demand blowjobs and then full vaginal sex no condor. Grope and stroke her back the next time to see if she wants to take it to the next level. Paying for living expenses only for some hand jobs is a bad deal.
>>
>>24641901
You should post pics of your sister.
>>
>>24642278
This. Also consider anal instead of vaginal sex because then you will not get her pregnant for sure, and she may be more willing to go for it.
>>
>>24641901
>paying her way
>not plowing that
>>
>>24642357
If he's letting her live there for free the least she could do is bear his child.
>>
>>24642278
Silly Kids These Days, Having Sex Without The Consent Of Their Friendly, Neighborhood Condor.
>>
>>24641901
>tfw op makes thread and bails

fuck you nigga
>>
I need more info, nigga.
>>
>>24641936
>>24641970

Degenerates like you are the reason why the white race is in decline.
>>
>>24641901
What country faggot
>>
File: TEVGR44.jpg (146 KB, 1254x1050) Image search: [Google]
TEVGR44.jpg
146 KB, 1254x1050
>>24641982
she's trusting you to do the right thing here anon
>>
File: Imouto.jpg (1022 KB, 1920x785) Image search: [Google]
Imouto.jpg
1022 KB, 1920x785
You know what to do, anon.
You know, robot, you should spare some allowance for common phrases in your originality meter.
>>
File: mousey.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
mousey.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>24641901
>Thinking handjobs is enough for lodging and getting free food
>>
File: pastorgains.jpg (10 KB, 246x302) Image search: [Google]
pastorgains.jpg
10 KB, 246x302
>>24641901
Normal sibling
>"Hey anon, I'm in a really tough situation right now. Maybe I could stay with you for a while?"

Your sister
>"Hey anon, I'm in a really tough situation right now. Maybe I could give you some "help" in exchange for staying with you for a while?"

She wants that dick and you know it. Needing a place to stay is just an excuse to not feel as bad about it.
Now go make her give you all kinds of help.
>>
badumpataroo
>>
>>24641901
g o f o r b r o k e
>>
>>24642124
Hermano argentino! Te mando saludos desde cordoba
>>
>>24647315
Slavs aren't considered white by /pol/ either. By any reasonable definiton they are, but what /pol/ actually means is "traditionally European". They're just idiots.
>>
>>24648461
>Implying argentinians aren't all niggers
>>
>>24649184
There's very few black people in Argentina. Most of them are brown, of the kind that "mestizos" born from the native people and the once ruling Spanish usually are. With a minority of around 15% of them being purely white, and a very small minority for pure blacks descendants from slaves and immigrants.
>>
>>24641901
>Im in a quite fucked up situation with my sister giving me daily handjobs

See?That's why I hate my life. Usually when I find myself trapped in a quite fucked up situation, Its probably because I'm forced to work the whole night finishing some shit I have to use for a presentation in front of every single damn jobmate that bullies me, including my asshole of a boss the next day, while this little 'unlucky' fucker right here is being chip-chomped by a pussy equipped version of himself.

Damn God is going to hear some goods and bands from me.
>>
>>24649494
>a pussy equipped version of himself.
I think you may have killed my incest fetish right then and there.
>>
>>24649494
>Being chip-chomped by a pussy equipped version of himself.

KEK, I'll be using that one from now on.
>>
File: 1438203247243.jpg (152 KB, 767x486) Image search: [Google]
1438203247243.jpg
152 KB, 767x486
>>24641901
just go the full way you spastic
>you unironically prefer chad thundercock stays with her

at least be a good person to one of the very few people that actually love you

is she a qt?
>>
Watch the movie Shame with Fassbender.
>>
>>24650858
Is it about diddly doodling your sister?
>>
Bumparino trumparino catunk
>>
File: Cover.jpg (348 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
348 KB, 1200x1200
Final bum of the labyrinth
>>
Damn it, OP, come back and tell us you fucked your sister right now.
>>
>>24641901
>fucked up situation
>living every robot's dream

WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR CONUNDRUM HERE

>>24642278
here we have the voice of reason.
>>
>>24655694
Just listen to this man right here, OP
>>
>>24647315

>Argentina
>white
>original content
>>
seriously just kill yourself you fucking LOSER lol
>>
>>24658885
>Loser
>So chad his sister is begging him to let her touch his dick
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.