[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'd die for her >tfw she doesn't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1448722714461.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1448722714461.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw you'd die for her
>tfw she doesn't even know you exist
>>
>>24641890
>tfw she's probably disgusted by you
>>
pretty stupid of you if you're willing to die for her then
>>
File: 1448261103319.png (19 KB, 180x158) Image search: [Google]
1448261103319.png
19 KB, 180x158
>You want to gently protect her innocence, nurture and provide for her
>She wants absolutely nothing to do with you
>>
File: image.png (333 KB, 960x829) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333 KB, 960x829
Why do you want a gf? It won't fix you as a person, that's just fantasy.
>>
>>24641942
It literally would, though.
It's a fact, you are biologically programmed to look after gf.
>>
>>24641996
I call bullshit. It doesn't change you as a person, the one thing it does is to get you a little chilled around women.
>>
>>24641942
>You have a boring life
kek and you think the average party whore stacy has a "fun" life?
it's a different kind of boring
instead of watching films, playing vidyas and studying history the go drink, get laid with strangers and talk about make up and clothes
both are repetitive behaviors, the difference is that one is socially acceptable (being a party slut), the other isn't
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.