[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wokring out, cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: abs_25.jpg (83 KB, 1109x614) Image search: [Google]
abs_25.jpg
83 KB, 1109x614
anyone have any protip on how to find the motivation or do quick easy training. im asking here instead of fit cus im depressed and just some "man up" wont help
>>
File: 41ZsgBBQ5OL._SX342_.jpg (18 KB, 342x275) Image search: [Google]
41ZsgBBQ5OL._SX342_.jpg
18 KB, 342x275
>>24641573
Nothing really, it has to do with testosterone levels.
That is why women are such lazy fucks who leach off men, low test, just like you.
>>
>>24641573
You don't need motivation, you need discipline. Learn that and you'll succeed.
>>
>>24641573
Personally I find pullups are really good. You can usually find somewhere to do them at home, they're decent strength training without needing weights, and you can start of doing inverted ones if you suck ass at them. They feel really good to do, your arms and upper back loll afterwards.

Problem is you have to not be a complete fatfuck to start with. If you're a fatty you need you need to eat less first.
>>
>quick easy training

Stop. You're already not going to make it if you think like that. I was fat once; I'm not anymore. Was it quick or easy? No chance. It was painful and took years. If you're not ready to struggle and hurt then you won't change a thing.
>>
>>24641573
Google stronglifts 5x5
>>
>>24641589

Bullshit.

To OP. Get up and do it . No other way.
Problem is complacency . You're not sick enough of your status quo . You are complacent with your way of life . Once you get sick of yourself and your life, you're gonna do everything it takes to change it, or kill yourself.
>>
>>24641629
how do i get discipline then?
>>24641653
im talking about just doing some light dancing at home or jumping jacks i need to train my heart and lungs. not lighting 2x my wheigt
>>
ffs is there anyone who is an actual robot? this are the same kind of retard bs as irl
>>
>>24641573
Use a pre workout supplement. It helped me a whole lot when I was just starting out and lacked motivation. Now I look forward to each workout and never take pre workout anymore
>>
>>24641743
You get discipline by obligating yourself to working out on fixed days without thinking about your mood. Depending in motivation sucks because some days is good but some days it isn't. You can't trust that bitch.

OP, your training will depend on your objectives and your current weight. But if you want to lose or gain weight, for example, you need to check your diet first. And by diet I don't mean that thing that your mother does, but a healthy (lean meats, veggies, milk, AKA not processed foods) diet with your caloric requirements adjusted based on your objectives (based on your activity levels, height and weight).
>>
>>24641917
>>24641743
Also read the sticky on /fit/ and check simplesciencefitness dot com
>>
>>24641573
>quick easy training
ha
>>
>>24641992
If OP is very fat he shouldn't be doing complex exercises because maybe he could injure himself.
>>
>>24641917
im already cutting 1000kcal a day im gymming 3times a week, but on offdays i need to train cardio its really hard to find motivation at home. at gym motviation comes naturally for lifting.
forcing myself out for a run is the hard part. im bout 25% bf
>>
>>24641767
You asked for advice on working out. Just because you don't like the answer it won't magically become less correct. If you actually want to see results, training is hard and you need fucking discipline. This isn't some normie meme thing, it has nothing to do with shit like socialization. /fit/ is pretty fucking feels-heavy too. But changing your own life is what discipline is for, motivation won't hold and you can't just "get motivated" because you either are or you're not and tomorrow you will feel differently. That's like saying "why don't you just start being happier".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.