[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To those shy about meeting your idols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442625242326.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1918) Image search: [Google]
1442625242326.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1918
Do not be shy.

I run a Youtube channel about cosplay and I also run a beauty blog. It saddens me when I read up posts on /cgl/ or on my tumblr/twitter about someone who saw me at a convention, but was too anxious to go say 'hi' to me and ask for a picture. As long as the person you want to meet is at a convention type setting , they probably won't mind meeting fans or people. If you see us while grocery shopping or out with family, then yes please leave us alone. At a convention, we expect to see people like you and we always are happy and excited to meet fans. If you're really anxious, just keep it simple. You don't even need to mention you're a big fan or how much you donated or how long you have been following us. Just say "hello" and ask for a picture and be on your way. Quick and easy and no one is being put on the spot.
>>
Who are you and why should I care about anything you have to say?
>>
I'm just saying that if you're shy about meeting a musician, cosplayer, or Youtube celebrity, you shouldn't feel anxious about it if you see them at a convention. Come take a picture with us. We won't mind as long as you ask and give us some personal space when taking a picture.
>>
>>24641439
>if you see us grocery shopping please leave us alone
>you don't have to mention how much you donated

>you give me free money and quite literally help support my retarded tumblr-girl lifestyle out of the kindness of your heart, but please don't ever tell me that or even talk to me unless invited by social convention
Modern American women are beyond hope.
>>
>>24642570

it's proper social etiquette. If you see a celebrity minding their own business doing errands, then leave them be. The celebrity shows up a convention, then you can probably go talk to them.
>>
>>24641439
>It saddens me when I read up posts on /cgl/
the horror
>>
>>24642742
That fucking entitlement though. Imagine you tell your bosses that if they see you in public they're not allowed to acknowledge your presence -- or, to more accurately sum up the situation, let's say your parents gave you thousands of dollars a month but you told them they were only allowed to speak to you at biannual family dinners, and even then only a couple sentences before they needed to leave.

YOUR VAGINA AND FOLLOWER COUNT DOESN'T ENTITLE YOU TO MEDIEVAL-ROYALTY TREATMENT REEEEE

>implying I don't know this is bait
>>
>>24641439
nice alpacas :3
>>
>>24641439
hi op thats my room
what happened to that guy who said he was gonna make a ppp based on it ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (1023 KB, 1918x2384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023 KB, 1918x2384
>>24643099
ty anon :3c
>>
>>24643125

he got in trouble
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.