[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >12 >moms are driving me to school >the sweater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Weezer_-_Blue_Album.png (123 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_-_Blue_Album.png
123 KB, 300x300
>be me
>12
>moms are driving me to school
>the sweater song comes on the radio
>goosebumps and tremors
>song stuck in head for weeks until find out who plays the song
>still favorite song 10 years later

Weezer is god-teir
>>
IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY MY SWEATER
>>
>>24641427
HOLD THIS /THREAD/ AS I WALK AWAY
>>
My favorite song had been say it ain't so for as long as I can remember. One of the few songs that just never gets old to me no matter how many times I hear it. Weezer is the shit my man.
>>
>>24641478
I feel the same way anon, I always get autistic AF when I try to song along and make the guitar solo sounds with my mouth
>>
One time me and my brother were driving with our grandma. She had the radio on and "The Sweater Song" came on. I asked her if she usually listened to alt-rock, she said no, that she was listening to a friend get interviewed on that station recently. It was pretty cool though. I dig "My Name is Jonas".
>>
WATCH ME UNRAVEL
>>
>>24641794
I'LL SOON BE NAKED
>>
LYING ON THE FLOOR
>>
LYIN ON THE FLOOR
>>
LYING ON THE FLOOOR
>>
>>24641909
Good moment between anons
>>
>>24642781
I COME UNDOOOONE!
>>
pinkerton though
>>
>>24641400
>moms are driving me to school
No wonder you like Weezer, your gay moms made you a faggot.
>>
>>24641400
I posted this on another thread a little bit ago. I remember stealing this from my older brother back in '94. It was ironically my first album I've ever had.
>>
>>24643192

I'M DUMB SHES A LESBIAN

apparently this wasn't original
>>
File: 1427735068307.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1427735068307.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
>>24643192
rivers was a depressed 5'7 weeb manlet with a fucked up leg when he wrote that.
now he's happily married to a japanese qt, we're gonna make it
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
WHAT'S WITH THESE NORMIES
DISSING NO GF
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.