[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great romances of your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 631x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 631x476
How does it feel to know you'll never have perfect teenage romance, robots? Or love in your 20s, 30s, or any decade thereafter?
>>
Couldn't you just ask yourself that question?
>>
>>24641454
I've had and will continue to have relationships. I came here from /lgbt/.
>>
>>24641482

>had a relationship
>/lgbt/

see you in hell degenerate scum
>>
>>24641553
It was another girl, if that makes it any better. I didn't know /r9k/ was /pol/...
>>
i had love in my teenage/20s but that has long passed and will never EVER happen again :)
>>
>>24641597
You love her, but did she love you?
>>
>>24641390
>How does it feel to know you'll never have perfect teenage romance, robots
I don't know but I've had a full or half erection for 6 hours now and it won't go away send help
>>
>>24641553
>>24641583
Girl x girl is the purest form of love.
>>
>>24641583
>I didn't know /r9k/ was /pol/...
Of course you didn't, you degenerates never see the rope coming
>>
>>24641665
Help yourself. Call 911 or die. The world needs more self sufficiency. Robots would disappear if we just took responsibility for ourselves.
>>
>>24641702
you are the worst kind of cancer
>>
The quintessential "feels bad man."
>>
I had a waifu but lost her in my desperate search for love with a "real" girl.

I miss her so much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.