[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a normie who's engaged anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1422044882047.jpg (460 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422044882047.jpg
460 KB, 1600x1200
Ask a normie who's engaged anything.
>>
>>24641274
Why are you posting on this board?
>>
What is point of marrying?
Marrying = Signing legal contract
other than that it doesnt have purpuse then what yo call hurrr durr thats sumtin special u cant understund...
>>
>>24641274
What's your address? What's the date & location of the wedding?
>>
>>24641294
I enjoy it, it's entertaining and I like reading the autism.
>>
>>24641337
>were cheap entertainment for the masses

I have fallen this deep
>>
>>24641337
If you're a normie, why are on 4chan?
Shouldn't you be on Twitter?
>>
>>24641330
There is a point to getting married. It helps with insurance, and yes, you can have something special with a girl. I know most robots hate women, but they're are good ones out there.
>>
how old are you and how old is she?
>>
>>24641377
I'm a normie for r9k standards, I don't have social media, I watch a lot of anime and I really enjoy building gunpla.
>>
>>24641408
I'm 28 she's 24
>>
>>24641429
You are starting rather late. aren't you?
>>
File: Get Married LOL.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
Get Married LOL.png
227 KB, 826x1097
>>24641382

bruh...

the risk outweighs some insurance shit and higher tax refunds.

>>24641488

that's actually early compared to most people now.
>>
>>24641620
>the risk outweighs some insurance shit and higher tax refunds.
That picture is just plain wrong, you know? If you don't go for the town's whore you are fine, let alone of you marry a virigin. A solid 80% of these marriages work out just well.

>that's actually early compared to most people now.
True, but there are exceptions. I got married at 23.
>>
>>24641620
>the risk outweighs some insurance shit and higher tax refunds
Marry a rich girl, then she has most to lose when it comes to divorce.
>>
Would you rather get off my board or kill yourself? :^)
>>
>>24641718
Your board? I'm a /r9k/ veteran, you are just a new wave of assholes occupying my board.
>>
LE ME REPET

MARRIAGE DOESNT HAVE PURPUSE
Saying "I take you" at altar and then later signing contract which you state that you will share everything with wife wont magically make you have better and fullfiled life.

Idk why these normies try to push some stupid perpetual ideas.

OH MARRIAGE IS WONDERFUL like they actually want to believe something changed.

I have theory that normies are most misrable people who achieved ability to convince themselfs they are happy by doing stereotypical things in life and they themselfs dont know why they do it, they just feel pressure to do it.
>>
>>24641718
I've been here longer than you.
>>
>>24641814
I disagree. We can now go round and round and shitpost like the dicks we are, or we simply let it slide.
>>
>>24641836
you're a faggot senpai desu
>>
>>24641864
Yes, I enjoy dick. What's your point exactly?
>>
OP HERE I ENJOY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BLACK COCK! PLEASE FUCK MY ASSHOLE TILL I CAN'T SHIT ANYMORE! I LOVE YOU TYRONE SENPAI!
>>
>>24641887
GET AIDS FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SHITPOSTER SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24641913
>>24641893
>>24641864
>>24641814
how's your autism treating you?
>>
>>24641913
You know that prolonging the G doesn't make any sense? Anyone would prolong the A.
>>
>>24641989
its you, gurgling cum faggot!
>>
>>24642001
>Hate woman for rejecting you.
>Hate gay men for avoiding that.

Explain, what do you guys actually want?
>>
File: Don't Get Married 3.jpg (264 KB, 997x614) Image search: [Google]
Don't Get Married 3.jpg
264 KB, 997x614
>>24641655

>if you don't go for the town's whore you are fine

Not quite. Women are basically wired to bail if they find a better deal. Obviously it's not universal (NAWALT) but more like "ASSPOWALT" (A Statically Significant Portion Of Women Are Like That).

The problem with "not all women are like that, get married" is that it's basically "not all the chambers in the revolver are loaded". And you don't know if it's loaded until you pull the trigger.

>>24641699

Very, very few women marry down. Hypergamy, nigga.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.