[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon thanks for taking me tohmm mmmgghh mmrrgggh mmmrhggh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 540x720
>anon thanks for taking me tohmm mmmgghh mmrrgggh mmmrhggh aaarrgghgggh
>>
Stealing is wrong. and MAN THE HARPOONS
>>
desu senpai id hit it
>>
File: zdar1841.webm (381 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
zdar1841.webm
381 KB, 640x480
Rob Zdar built a b-movie career out of his cherubism
>>
how did she put the tanktop on?
>>
She's taken btw
>>
>>24641842
She looks skinny, maybe feet first
>>
>>24641239
Ok, let's be honest; that thing is absolutely disgusting.

She may be intelligent, have a good personality or whatever other bullshit, but the fact remains that she looks like a hideous monster.

Anyone who denies this should be instantly disregarded.
>>
>>24641999
And yet she still probably gets tons of male attention and dick
>>
>>24642024
lol...are you serious?

you've truly been brainwashed by this place
>>
File: A-Red-Wizard-Costume.jpg (97 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
A-Red-Wizard-Costume.jpg
97 KB, 319x500
>>24641239
BEGONE AVATAR OF NURGLE
>>
>>24641239

Flip her over on her belly and hold her head down with a pillow and she's hot.
>>
>>24641940
all the fat goes to her head
>>
>>24641707
>google cherubism
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>24641239
No problem, i had fun! :)
>>
File: Cherubism_expanded_mandible.jpg (69 KB, 630x537) Image search: [Google]
Cherubism_expanded_mandible.jpg
69 KB, 630x537
HOLY FUCK

Imagine punching her square in the face, think of all the mess it would make, squishy shit splattering out of her face in quantities hard to fathom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.