[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEET >Just bought some stock >wagekeks are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1398734015551.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1398734015551.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>NEET
>Just bought some stock
>wagekeks are literally working for me now
>mfw I will be able to suggest lowering their wages
>mfw I have more control over the place they work for most of their waking hours than they do
Holy shit how is this even legal, lol you are literally my property
>>
>>24641035
Look at Jimmy Buffet over here with his $8 Worth of penny stocks
>>
>>24641035

>0.00...01% of stock worth
>control

NEETs never change...
>>
This is like paying a bull to fuck your girlfriend for 10 seconds and acting like you're their slave master.

>You're a kek whose livelihood is completely dependent on the actions of others

Get a job mate
>>
>>24641035

Slightly off topic question. How hard is to do day trading these days? Impossible even? I heard that there are literally bots doing that.
>>
>>24641315

With all online brokerages it's pretty easy, but to be able to trade and have a steady income off it is probably not so easy. It's akin to playing poker or other forms of gamble.
I found I did best on longer term with some "active management", and maybe some leverage instruments to spice things up.

OP is right in that companies often may fire hordes of their employees to suck shareholders dicks though
>>
>>24641315

Oh, and the brokerages actually supply you with a lot of analytical tools, realtime charts and you can set triggers to sale and stuff so in a sense everyone can "script" their trading.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.