[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, my parents are bluepilled as fuck and I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: fuck tumblr.jpg (236 KB, 1264x827) Image search: [Google]
fuck tumblr.jpg
236 KB, 1264x827
Hey /r9k/, my parents are bluepilled as fuck and I'm trying to teach them why modern feminists and SJWs are bad. Post anything like pic related that can possibly help me.
>>
Bump. Come on guys, I know you have good material.
>>
>first wave feminists were good meme

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
>This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.[4][5][6]
>>
>>24640920
You might have better luck just lurking the women hate threads
>>
i think you should kill yourself and let them live their lives without you as a burden

redpill is for literal retards, you fit right in
>>
File: Uy1pyqx.jpg (175 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Uy1pyqx.jpg
175 KB, 546x700
>>24641149
you need to go
>>
>>24641198
hes right

i like the image painting only recent feminists as bad, when actually you probably hate suffrage and equality in general.
>>
>>24641310
yeah nah, I said MODERN feminism in the OP

honestly wasn't expecting the feminism IDF to be lurking r9k this morning
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.