[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine spending 35 hours in a room like this. Imagine that window
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: solitary.jpg (250 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
solitary.jpg
250 KB, 1536x864
Imagine spending 35 hours in a room like this. Imagine that window not even being there and the only window being 8x8 one. Imagine multiple cameras studying your every move.

Imagine being there while getting 0 sleep because of people constantly talking outside and the only bed being a 30 inch wide stone bed. Imagine getting locked up in it and not being able to be let outside.

Imagine living through my experience...
>>
>>24640810
does it come with shitty cgi too?
>>
>>24640810
Why 35 hours tho?
>>
>>24640810
doesn't seem too bad when you consider the amount of people on this board who stay in their rooms 24/7

they'd just have to make their own entertainment
>>
File: 3Mo0LK0.jpg (13 KB, 261x163) Image search: [Google]
3Mo0LK0.jpg
13 KB, 261x163
>>24640810
you have 4chin tho
>>
>>24640810
Buddhists sit still in a cave with their eyes closed for longer than that.
>>
>>24642036
Buddhists are idiots, though.
>>
>>24641884

I got sent there by the police and they said they didn't have a room for me so I was sent there

It's just a bullshit excuse, they locked the door for 35 hours so they could examine my behavior

I learned after going to the psych ward that they did this to every other "patient" there

fucking scum
>>
>>24640810
I'm a hikikomori, that sounds comfy desu senpai
>>
>>24642036
This: >>24642208. The romanticism of Buddhist monks being 'capable' of such feats is replaced with abhorrence when you realize that it is not a 'capacity', and that those monks are literally unable to act otherwise -- and that every single time you yourself 'meditate' makes you closer to pursuing corresponding pseudo-values such as 'self-contemplation' or 'self-mastery'.
>>
>>24642929
To make this clearer: imagine that you have a daughter who is exposed to Buddhism, then 'meditation', then joins a denomination, then a monastery, and becomes a nun. Will she refer to this process as a 'personal, conscious choice'? Of course. Will she say that having read about Buddhism and 'meditation' and doing the latter wasn't the cause of that way of life, and that the reason was her own values? Of course. Will she be right? Of course not. Will that not have been a wasted life that could have helped the society? Of course.
>>
>>24640810
Don't have to imagine, I was held for about the same amount of time after being arrested. Difference is I was handcuffed to the bed the entire time, barefoot, and it was freezing cold because it was snowing outside.
>>
>>24642987
>Will that not
*Will that

In other words, there is indisputable moral obligation to stop referring to goal-degenerative materials and practices as 'just broadening awareness' as though they had no power to alter the preferences of choice of life behind such awareness.
>>
>>24643028
Note, I am not saying to *ban* those materials and practices. I mean, I'd love to, but that's not the first step. The first step is to get people to understand that even a single 'meditation' or a single article can set you on a slippery slope.
>>
>>24642987
>>24642929
Wow shut up nobody cares about you pretending to be smart and talking shit that has nothing to do with OP's post.
>>
>>24643024

damn, you had it worse than I did

fuck those scum, they don't give a flying fuck about your mental health when it gets down to it

it's all just following quotas
>>
>>24642553
Oh boo hoo I spent the night in jail once
>>
>>24642553
You're fucking retarded for talking to the police or a psyche or something. Psychology is a bullshit psuedoscience they just want to sell you drugs or throw you in their mental ward prisons.
>>
>>24640810
35 hours?
I spent 6 years in a room like that
23 hours a day, 1 hour out to exercise
Ate, cleaned, slept, lived
No TV, no radio, lights on 12 hours off 12 hours
They kept it about 65-70 degrees
A three meals were cold sandwiches, milk and an apple
I slept, a lot
Did a lot of push ups and sit ups
Slept, a lot
6 fucking years
And a bunch of faggot Jar Heads fucking with you any chance they got
6 fucking years
>>
>>24643511
what did you do m8
>>
>>24642553
>so they could examine my behavior
>could examine
>my behavior

Paranoid Schizophrenia is a serious illness anon, you should get that checked out

You're not that intresting desu
>>
>>24643511
Why didn't you go on a hunger strike?

What is the point of enduring?
>>
>>24643511
This is a lie because they keep the lights on 24\7 to watch you
>>
>>24642929

Yeah seriously. Buddhism is literally just about how you can kill yourself even if reincarnation is true. Its nothing but vacuous death-worship
>>
>>24643511
>65-70 degrees
That's really hot...
>>
Reeeeeeeeee this is NOT KAWAII

Fuck this gay Earth FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>24642929
Hey anti buddha. How's it going?
>>
>>24643631
>death-worship
kurt cobain was a buddhist who told people he hoped dying was a good thing

somehow people ignore this
>>
>>24643511
tell story nao
also, what about books and writing supplies?
>>
I left my apartment and moved to Atlanta to find Jesus. My parents came after me with police and forced me into a mental ward. I was forced to take drugs every day. I was in 3 different mental wards for 56 days. Locked up without a trial.
>>
>>24643648
>what is fahrenheit
detected the europoor
>>
>>24643511
>Did a lot of push ups and sit ups
Tell me about this. Did you make a lot of progress despite your poor nutrition? Did your muscles get bigger?
>>
>>24643511
>break the law
>baww when you face the consequences

Literal nigger spotted.
>>
>>24643957
Haha wtf I'm thinking of going to Atlanta dude why are you only there for 35 hours and how do you have a computer. That's not even a long time
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.