[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have to be at work in 40min, from 06pm to 04 am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>tfw have to be at work in 40min, from 06pm to 04 am
>>
JUST

>bloxmoot
>>
>>24640529
Those hours kick ass. You could face a blunt in the street while the sun comes up after work and then go right to bed.
>>
>>24640529
>tfw just got off of work, from 4AM-10AM

I've been offered a position that pays twice as much as a freight storeroom manager, but the job I'm working now is so comfy and easy I don't want to leave. Even if it's stupid as all hell for me to stay.

What's wrong with working when normies are asleep, OP? You don't have to deal with customers and you can spend your off-time doing whatever you like instead of having to dodge swarms of normies everywhere you go.
>>
>>24640599

Im working at a security job, its a really big company. (At a airport)
And that is the problem, during nighttimes its fucking crowded with normies, because it is just a nighttime job mostly.

God, how i would wish that it was empty.
>>
>>24640690
my condolences
if I were you I'd start looking for a security job elsewhere. you have experience now so it will be easier to land a position where you barely have to lift a finger
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.