[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1402708246673.jpg (25 KB, 259x262) Image search: [Google]
1402708246673.jpg
25 KB, 259x262
>tfw finally get asked out on a date by a guy
>tfw he's just my type

a-am i gonna make it?
>>
>>24640489
Unless you lose weight then no.
>>
Hes a rapist.
>>
>tfw the only time I was asked out was when I was 16 by a 40 year old man who had little understanding of English and was a chain smoker
>>
>>24640715
How much did he offer to pay you?

>>24640489
Through one date? Sure, why not.
>>
>>24640731
He said he wanted to take me out for dinner, if that's what you mean
>>
>>24640827
And I'm sure you'd have given him dessert for the right price, ammirite? ;)
>>
>>24640848
Nope

>tfw I keep getting muted
>>
>>24640489
ROASTIES FUCK OFF BACK TO TWATTER
>>
>>24640489
You'll be fine just be open and talk about what really interests you.

Just remember not to judge and act like a drama-normie.
>>
>>24640906
Well I'm glad that you have standards in which clients you're willing to see.

What's the going rate for a clean cut 25 year old gentleman to take you out to dinner?
>>
>>24640489
Nope.

Either he'll dump you for the next Stacy or you'll dump him for being a cluck.

Enjoy your spinsterhood, fembot.
>>
File: 709369-bmsb.jpg (47 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
709369-bmsb.jpg
47 KB, 620x372
tfw grill
tfw stick my bloody tampons to bathroom stall doors
tfw mischief
>>
>>24640715
WiII you go out with me?
>>
I have been running a Youtube channel since I was 16. I'm 22 now. I never really gotten a lot of views or subscribers. My channel has been declining for a long while. Every so often I think about quitting, but habit keeps me releasing a video at least once a month. I don't really get a lot of comments on my videos so when I do get a comment I do read them, even the bad ones. I also keep up a blog. I'm usually careful with what I say so I don't end up getting doxxed or someone I know doxxed. I mentioned having a boyfriend and posted a picture of us together and within a week someone already found out where he lives and where he works. I get so fed some times. I recently got a small job producing videos for people. So if I do quit my youtube channel I will still be somewhat involved in multimedia and my face will still be somewhat public
>>
>>24641914
What does this have to do with the thread?

You're just whining that your youtube channel isn't as popular anymore. What is it even about?
>>
>Fembot Feels
I'm never going to get married and going to be alone forever.

I hope you make it out OP.
>>
>>24642037
What's your excuse, sister?
>>
>>24642062
I'm fat and ugly and a social retarded hikki NEET.
>>
>>24642037
Why not? Surely you could find somebody nice, even if he's not very good looking.
>>
>>24642099
All of those are fixable.
You're the problem.
>>
>>24642099
Sounds like most of those are easily fixed, player.
>>
>>24642116
Hey man, I didn't say I wasn't trying.

I got 2 more years until Christmas Cake. I'm working on it.
>>
>>24642037
You can marry me.
>>
>>24642099
Male anon here

Go sort out your life.
>>
I haven't had sex with my boyfriend for a long awhile. It's winter where we live. He does not like the cold . He wears layers of sweaters and he showers less due to not wanting to be naked and cold. We still cuddle, but he doesn't like fondling anymore since we both have cold hands. He hasn't tried having sex with me. I'm never the one to engage in sex.
>>
>>24642137
Good for you.
Complaining inhibits progress.
>>
>>24640489
Do girls like to play the 3ds pokemon games?
If you do, what's your favorite pokeman?
>>
>>24642145
I'm 23. Too old for most Anons here.

>>24642167
>complaining about people complaining on r9k
wheredoyouthinkwearerightnow.jpg
>>
>>24642202
>23
>too old
wew, girly.
>>
>>24642202
>I'm 23. Too old for most Anons here
what?
I'm 21 please marry me
>>
>>24642202
I'm telling you this to help you.
>>
>>24642099

You gotta women up sis, just b urself
>>
>>24642229
Stop that.
All you're going to do is make her problems worse with your betashit.
>>
>>24642137
I could be your bf until you improve yourself enough that you decide to find somebody better. All things considered I'm actually not that bad, I just don't know how to make friends or connections.
>>
>>24642004

It's something I love to do that occasionally interferes with my social life. My boyfriend was hesitant about showing his face on my blog and when I finally got the okay to post a picture of us, he gets doxxed and harassed and I feel like shit for allowing it to happen.
>>
>>24642202
There's your problem. Thinking you're old when you're still practically a kid.
>>
>>24642259
fuck off fish you're as bad as doj
>>
>first day of class
>a somewhat below average looking guy with subtle videogame/anime apparel sits next to you

Every semester I get some guy that's obviously into me, but never makes a move or talks to me. I tend to attract them because I also wear subtle videogame/anime related apparel.
>>
>>24642283
Stop trying to proposition anyone with a snatch then
>>
>>24642261
As long as your blog isn't about anything taboo, I don't think you really have anything to worry about.

Who cares if you're associated with a fashion or cooking or cosplay channel or whatever?
>>
File: 1448416139817.jpg (134 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448416139817.jpg
134 KB, 512x512
>>24640489
you're gonna make it because there is no such thing as a fembot and now leave this fucking board
>>
>>24642313
Disgusting. How dare these uggos sit next to you? Don't they have any decency?
>>
>>24642261
You're an attention whore, why else would these pathetic betas follow your unoriginal blog? Of course they were going to dox your bf you fucking moron.
>>
>>24642339

Because when people know where I live and where my friends live and work, those people like to harass us or spread mean rumors. One time my phone number leaked and I got calls non-stop. Even when I changed numbers, I still got harassing calls. I feel terrible when it happens to me, I feel even worse when it happens to my loved ones.
>>
>>24642099
being a neet isnt unattractive if your a girl. No one expects you to work for a living anyway
>>
>>24642313
Below average guy isn't confident enough to make a move on a girl? Bi way!
>>
>>24642375

If you're going to sit next to a cute girl all semester and make up stories about you two being together, at least have the decency to try to talk to her. You don't need to hit on her or flit. Just talk on a friendly level. It doesn't have to go anywhere. A friend for a semester is better than being a creepy guy jerking off to a classmate's Facebook picture.
>>
>>24642401
What makes you have such aggressive followers?
>>
>>24642446
I know girl. You're preaching to the choir. All these creeps sitting next to you? Yeah they're definitely stalking you and masturbating to your facebook photos. Fucking virgins I swear. Where have all the good men gone?
>>
>>24642446
>creepy guy jerking off to a classmate's Facebook picture.
Does this turn you on? Be honest
>>
>>24642313
Or they just picked a fucking seat and sat in it you god damn narcissist
>>
>>24642455

I don't know.

I never say anything edgy or post anything controversial. I just cosplay and fashion tutorials and occasionally talk about what's going on in my life. It's just one of the downsides of being a female Youtuber. I get guys desperate for my attention or guys that like me too way that they get jealous whenever I'm with another guy or don't acknowledge them. Then there's people calling me spoiled because I go to conventions every year and eat at fancy places and 'show off' nice gifts from fans ( I have a PO Box and sometimes stream myself opening up fanmail, but I had to stop and delete those videos because people were harassing me about them saying that I was just showing off)
>>
>>24642494
Nah they're definitely in love with me, making up fantasies in their minds about being with me, and masturbating to my Facebook photos. I can tell because their knees are slightly pointed in my direction. I mean, look at me, I'm gorgeous!
>>
>>24642532
>Fembot with a small youtube channel gets enough betabux gifts to stream it
Woman can't be robots.
>>
File: 1444093892531.jpg (111 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
1444093892531.jpg
111 KB, 615x615
>>24642544
>I mean, look at me, I'm gorgeous!

I see what you mean.
>>
>>24642544
> I can tell because their knees are slightly pointed in my direction
I've heard that bullshit on some trashy morning talk radio show before.
>I mean, look at me, I'm gorgeous!
I'll be the judge of that.

>>24642532
Well, I don't want to say "you're asking for it," but I think that just comes with the territory of having that type of channel.
>>
>>24642446
Are you actually qt? Will you date me?
>>
Pretty good, OP. One subtle bait and one slightly more obvious one. Nicely done.
>>
>>24642261
Are you nyanners ? If so post more on insta
>>
>>24642544
>>24642313
>>24642446
>tfw I'm that guy and I will never start a conversation with her because I'm socially inept

>I can tell because their knees are slightly pointed in my direction
I-I hope she didn't notice that
>>
File: Joy.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Joy.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>Nearly 2016
>STILL no gay weeb gf
>>
>>24640489
>having a type
Red flag senpai
>>
>23 and still no real job

I've been working retail since I was 17. I'm too scared to get a real job. I'm too dumb for a real job. I been working at the same clothing store for so long. I'm also a lot older than I actually am so people confuse me for manager. My co-workers even jokingly call me manager. My old co-workers have graduated highschool and made something out of themselves. I feel so old being the only person that in their mid-early 20's. Everyone else is just some highschool kid that won't be there next year because he's going to do something cool with his life.

I could get promoted to manager, but the responsibility scares me.
>>
>>24642703
We've all been there m8. There's nothing wrong with it. It's not like we sit there with the intent of not saying anything. We go in there hoping to work up the courage to say something, but we fail. It's a hard thing to do when you've been disregarded all your life. You start to think "what's the point? There's no way she'd be interested in me anyway" so you get paralyzed and don't say anything.

I just wish these women would try putting themselves in these guys' shoes before dismissing them as "creeps who surely masturbate to my Facebook photos"
>>
>>24642283
I apologize for Fish and myself giving lost causes like you good advice.
>>
I feel like it's too late for me to be saved. I never had friends. I never learned to socialize. I can't look people in the eye. I get nervous talking to older people or mature people or authoritative figures or military or government workers. I barely know any proper social etiquette. I find it difficult to balance myself from not caring about others to caring about others too much. I've been called inconsiderate multiple times as well being too overbearing or creepy.

I just want to get a good job and live by myself so no one has to deal with me and I don't have to deal with the anxiety of having to deal with others.
>>
>>24642532
>I never say anything edgy or post anything controversial. I just cosplay and fashion tutorials and occasionally talk about what's going on in my life. It's just one of the downsides of being a female Youtuber. I get guys desperate for my attention or guys that like me too way that they get jealous whenever I'm with another guy or don't acknowledge them. Then there's people calling me spoiled because I go to conventions every year and eat at fancy places and 'show off' nice gifts from fans ( I have a PO Box and sometimes stream myself opening up fanmail, but I had to stop and delete those videos because people were harassing me about them saying that I was just showing off)

Dude stfu if you were a dude you'd probably have 2 followers and 20 views.

You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too. If you have attention, it's gonna be both good and bad. I'll take that any day over being a dude being ignored unless you're a million times talented. A girl can literally do anything online and get thousands of views.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>24642901
It's never too late; I started everything imaginable in my 30's.

>>24642974
Haters are what gives Youtubers 80% of their attention/success. The smart ones just really embrace it.
>>
What's worse:

-getting friendzone'd

or

-getting sisterzone'd

?

I've been put in both by different guys. They say I make a good friend, but I'm going to need a job and have a passion in life if I want to be in a relationship. A guy has even told me he would give me a chance if I just had my life together.
>>
>>24643266
How old and how bad is the situation?
>>
>>24640489
You were going to make it the second you were born with a vagina you dumb cunt
>>
>>24643469

I'm 19.

I'm struggling in college because I'm not good with English and Math. I can draw well and learn how to use most photoshop/graphic design software. But I'm pretty terrible at anything else and I'm required to take math/english for my degree. I also have terrible social anxiety and some of my mandatory classes involve public speaking and interviewing people in certain work fields. I'm thinking of going to trade school or some internship or something, but even then I wouldn't really know what to do with my life once I graduate. I'm not really decided on a major or anything. Just been taking classes for general education and classes that would help me with art.
>>
>>24640489
Did you know jap chicks put vaginal blood in valentine day chocolate to give to guys?

Read it on japan crush. Try it brah
>>
File: 1448459345089.jpg (53 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448459345089.jpg
53 KB, 540x540
>be roastie
>come in here whining about being lonely
>surrounded by beta ass motherfuckers all vying for your attention
>all of them would date you in a heartbeat
>never try to contact any of them
>"WHY AM I SO LONELY?"
You could literally end your loneliness in seconds, you have no one to blame but yourselfs
I am not even memeing here, what the fuck are you cunts doing? Do you just like the attention so much?
>>
>>24643603
>Do you just like the attention so much?
Did you really need to ask that?
>>
>>24643611
I know they are just craving attention, but I am confused as to why
I would rather end my loneliness than spend every fucking day fishing for attention on an anonymous image board

Are they just incredibly oblivious?
>>
>>24643603
>>24643647
Your attention is undesirable to them. Being a worthless, emasculated fuckup is barely to be considered human at this point. Contacting any of your kind would not eliminate their loneliness.

Please understand.
>>
Is it normal to not find penises attracted? I don't mind going down on one or having one inside of me, I just don't think they're very sexy. I'm more turned on by the person it's attached to.
>>
>>24642805
iktf. iktfatw.

And living in CA doesn't work when you work a dead-end retail job. There's nowhere to go without a degree and I don't have the time, money, nor can I afford to drop my shit job to go back to school. I don't even know what to take if I did.

How is someone supposed to pay rent? How do you find passion for something to dedicate your life to it--that seems so restrictive and boring. I want to learn new things, not learn everything about one thing and then do that until I die. How do the countless blacks and Mexicans I see around me afford apartments, let alone homes, in this state? How do you find love?

I don't get life.
>>
>>24643726
The only thing more pathetic than being FA is being a FA woman
It is normal for guys, if you are a woman you have to be incredibly fucking ugly

They are lonely because thier standards are too high, most guys here would settle for the woman here
I very much doubt any of the women here would do the same
>>
>>24643729
it's normal, just like how i find your roastie revolting, the feeling is mutual.
>>
want happens if you jerk off a guy after he cums?

how long would it take for him to get hard again ?

I usually let go of my boyfriend's penis once cum stops oozing out. Would it still feel nice for him getting touched afterward?
>>
File: waifu.jpg (117 KB, 1237x930) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
117 KB, 1237x930
>>24642116
Have you fixed your waifu problem yet?
>>
>tfw not a cool drug-addict like JLH
>>
>>24643810
>Would it still feel nice for him getting touched afterward
no

>how long would it take for him to get hard again ?
minimum 2 minutes, but could take as long as 20 min.
>>
>>24643775
Re-read my post, please. Having standards higher than some deadbeat NEET who watches anime, plays videogames and constantly bitches about how evil woman are and how easy they have it nothing short of completely undesirable.

Pull your head out of the gutter.
>>
>>24643810
it depends completely on the guy. some guys don't have a refractory period and can keep going forever. you need to ask him.
>>
>>24643851
I very much doubt that the women here are any better than that
>>
>>24640489
Prepare to be raped by Chad.
>>
My boyfriend is terrible at sex, but very good at oral and manual stimulation. I'm apparently not very good at handjobs or blowjobs and not very okay at sex so it evens out. We're both very clumsy when it comes to sex. I don't know how to ride when on top. He can't thrust into me without needing to cum within a minute.
>>
>tfw 27 and have never been asked out

i'm normal looking and slim, kind of sad to think about how i've had not one single date, not one boy asking me out through school for dances or graduation things where even girls in wheelchairs had dates, ect.
>>
>>24643896
Why thrusting when you can spend hour or more with just foreplay. Foreplay is the most important part and even I, the r9k virgin nerd know that.

For crying out loud you both need to put some thought in what you do when it comes to sex.
>>
>>24643950
Would you like to go and grab a drink with me sometime? Do you like sushi?
>>
>>24640924
Some one is jealous. Hahahahsh poor you
>>
>>24643950
post body without face, maybe you just have a reaaaaaally plain look to you or something
>>
File: 1392194872440.jpg (45 KB, 670x576) Image search: [Google]
1392194872440.jpg
45 KB, 670x576
>>24643810
>Would it still feel nice for him getting touched afterward?
I'd like to be sucked afterwards if I ever happen to have sex. I can blow myself but the feeling of orgasming sort of stops everything and you can't focus on sucking yourself anymore. meh

Once also kept jerking with a fleshlight after cumming until I came the second time without stopping, had a cockring to keep erection. Took some willpower to power through the initial two minutes after cumming the first time though.
>>
>>24643979
where do you live? at this point i'm almost not even interested anymore, having a man is such a foreign concept
>>
>>24644012
I live in Louisiana, you?
>>
File: eaweaweaw.png (473 KB, 522x685) Image search: [Google]
eaweaweaw.png
473 KB, 522x685
>>24643851
Advice from a celibate weirdo from Europe will definitely change their minds and make them better themselves. Please stop trying to change people. Like I've told you before, they will never change.
>>
File: 1448066033973.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1448066033973.png
63 KB, 367x202
Havent been asked out in 4 years. Any point in having hope that a girl will come or am I going to have make it happen myself lads?
>>
>>24643810
refractory period is generally 15 min
>>
>>24644040
Ad homimen, how classy. Anything else you want to throw around without really thinking about it, kiddo?
>>
File: justmytypewinkyface.jpg (7 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
justmytypewinkyface.jpg
7 KB, 197x255
>>24640489
>"he's just my type"
>>
do girls like fat, lazy guys with nice faces?
>>
I don't like making eye contact while giving a blowjob because looking up a person's body from their dick is very unflattering. You see him their nose and their face and body fat makes them look all blobby
>>
>>24644081
Your advice is condescending
>>
>>24644040
Not him obviously but when you take in account that human brains are just giant computer with input, memory and output, when one sees that something is wrong, a solution is slowly forming in his mind.

His well intentioned call to reason might slightly accelerate the process, but what the depressed neet does not figure out for himself, that will not prompt him for improvement.

I try to formulate my advice here generally in that sense, point in right direction, say that if you feel like something is wrong, you are probably right and what follows is to come up with a solution.

Such words are thought of as heresy in this echo chamber of misery. But to each of their own, and I will only hope that guys and gals here will one day decide to change their ways.
>>
>>24643752
>How do the countless blacks and Mexicans I see around me afford apartments, let alone homes, in this state?

They work 3 dead-end retail jobs, not just one.

I'll always remember being a 19 year old with no direction. I applied for an overnight Walmart stocking job, and I was hired with this Mexican dude with a wife and kids. The overnight Walmart job was actually like his third current job. I asked him when/how he sleeps and he was all "on the bus to and from work". Then I went to a fast food join at 5AM and saw Mexicans making my breakfast and it all made sense. That's when I learned it was best to stay in school.

13 years later I was visiting my parents. I went to a local Walmart (not far from the one where I once worked at) and there was the same Mexican dude working, except working during the day. He seemed to be in a good mood.

As for the passion thing, you'll have it if you can manage your depression. But the source of it seems to be your shit job, so yeah.
>>
>>2464408
:3
You like nerdy guys too??
>>
>>24644021
UK, damnit
>>
>>24643533
Your English skills seem fine. If you build a portfolio, would that help to get a job without the degree? Get a tutor at your college, there has to be something, assuming you're American.
>>
>>24644130
Correct. The recipients' situation are not to be sugarcoated. They are worthless and pathetic, and they have to fix themselves in order not to be considered subhuman. They have this in their own hands.
>>
>>24643726
As pathetic and attention whoring as a trip?
>>
>>24640489
Congrats you sat around til your dream boy came up and asked you out. He'll dump you faster than you can say "fembot here" once he realizes how vapid you are.
Hide all fembot threads
Sage all fembot threads
Fembots aren't real
>>
File: mxckm13PXL1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg (355 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
mxckm13PXL1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg
355 KB, 600x800
>>24644081
>Please stop trying to change people. Like I've told you before, they will never change.

I don't see why you are so insistent on trying to change people. Since you have been here for a while you should have noticed that the misogynistic people here are stubborn and will never change.

>>24644133
>but what the depressed neet does not figure out for himself, that will not prompt him for improvement.

I agree. The individuals that truly believe in the misogynistic ideals are lost causes. Just help the ones that cry in nogf threads. Doj just attacks the vocal ones that are adamant in their beliefs. Those will never change.
>>
>>24643752
Community college is cheap in California. It used to be at least. Learn to drive a forklift at minimum , there's never a shortage of those jobs.
>>
>>24644166
Damn!

If you lived anywhere in the US I might have taken you out anyways. I have some vacation time coming up, but no passport.
>>
>>24644273
Spend betabucks on a plane ticket.
>>
>>24644248
She eats too much.
>>
>>24644287
I would, but I have no passport. So it's irrelevant. I need to just get one so I have it when the mood strikes me.
>>
>>24644248
False beliefs can be disproven. Occurences one observes can be explained accurately considering the cold material reality they are based on.

When one resorts to explanations using ideas and concepts based on ideas, of course it will end up with something inanely oversimplified.

Or is just bound to run into a contradiction since the initial assumption was wrong.

The question is why do these vocal misogynists refuse to apply the same introspective reasons on their statements themselves, rather than the subjects of their statements.

Of course who would bother disproving some idiot's agenda when said agenda does not affect you at all and will only harm the said idiot.

Telling him to stop and examine his beliefs is good enough.
>>
>>24644248
>misogynistic people here
>Disagreeing with me is misogyny
All I said was you roasties can end you "loneliness" in seconds
>>
>>24643950
Maybe...YOU should do the asking?
Shocking concept, I know.
>>
>>24644117
Maybe that's because you've only been with fatasses
>>
>>24644203
You honestly don't sound any smarter than those you give advice to.
>>
>>24644394
Yeah, because being a pathetic white knight bootlicker isn't very smart.
>>
>>24644166
In any case, would you still like to talk?

I have both skype and kik.
>>
>have low sex drive
>get bothered when boyfriend looks at porn

anyone else get really bothered when your boyfriend looks up 3D porn? I kind of compare it to actually get a handjob from the girl he's gawking at At least with 2D, it's just a fantasy.
>>
>>24644330
I mean for her.
>>
>>24644117
What if the guy is thin and wears some sort of mask? I'd like to wear a shemagh or something during sexy time and ideally the other person would be wearing something as well so that only their eyes are visible. My facial expressions and the emotions I go through are out of sync and I look stupid often and can't bear to look at other people either
>>
>>24644331
The vocal misogynists were probably bullied by society into their position and stance. They have given up all hope. If you know anything about Doj, he straight up attacks them and criticize their efforts in a nonbeneficial way. These people need compassion and someone to be empathetic about their feelings. It is what they probably lack and probably need. From what I know about you, you seem like you approach these individuals in a more friendly manner, which is the right way to do this.
>>
>>24644441
That's a pretty big commitment so soon, don't you think?
>>
>>24644466
>If you know anything about Doj, he straight up attacks them and criticize their efforts in a nonbeneficial way.

He's literally a neckbeard trying to get some female attention by consistently being a white knight. How can anyone not see this? How can anyone take him seriously? He's tipping his fedora to m'lady at every opportunity.
>>
>>24644436
I didn't think people got jealous because of porn. I can tell you now that porn is basically just a device to get off and can never replace that feeling of closeness with another person when having sex. Problem being guys can have pretty high sex drives so if you have a low sex drive you're not gonna meet up in that manner. Does he ever imply he wants it?
>>
>>24644476
A visit, no commitment. Talk beforehand, obviously. She doesn't seem like she would, though. If you click...no risk, no reward.
>>
>>24644544
A financial commitment, I meant.

Trans-Atlantic plane tickets aren't cheap.
>>
>>24644531
Women do get jealous.
>>
>>24644558
How is your love life otherwise?
>>
>>24644579
Completely void, I guess.
>>
>>24644562
I think people need to understand that attraction comes from more than just looks. I can find a woman attractive and jerk off to her but I'm not going to feel any emotional bond with that woman. I mean surely women are the same in that they find other men more attractive physically but have that emotional bond to fall back on with their partner if it's a healthy relationship?
>>
>>24641914
Can i habe the linku pls?
I'm genuely interested.
>>
>>24644273
Dude you can like befriend any other Anglo slag.

The internet makes it convenient for people to send information to people across the globe, but when it comes to actually hauling your ass across the globe, there are undeniable constraints.

Don't act like a girl responding to you on the internet is something special. Women comprise half of the population. Modify your circumstances so you interact with people geographically near you.
>>
>tfw girl with paranoid personality disorder
I will tell you NOTHING! Oh wait, I just did.
>>
>>24644703
What are your most common thought patterns? Are you getting therapy? Any meds at all?
>>
>>24644166
i can come to the UK and get drunk with you if you take my virginity
>>
>>24642202
>23
LOL YOURE EXPIRED, ROASTIE.
>>
>finally get a bf
>he is perfect and i am so fucking nervous
>now it's the part where i'm scared he'll get bored or find out just how crazy i am

;__; help me
>>
>>24644795
When did you get a bf? What happened? Was it through here?
>>
>>24644795
Congratulations on getting a bf.
So have you actually tried being honest with him regarding your fears? I'm certain he has his fears too. And regarding the craziness, you you are not a mayor of the coo-coo town, you are probably fine, and just blow it out of proportion.
>>
A thing I liked about growing up in a ghetto school is that no one shamed me for being pregnant for 16. if I were in any rich school, I would be the only pregnant teen and I would be shamed. My school has a day care and it wasn't too uncommon for some students to pregnant. A lot of classmates and teachers were pretty supportive. I didn't get any backlash. I met a lot of nice guys during highschool . I never cheated on my boyfriend. Now I'm in my 20's live in a nicer part of town. I want to give my daughter the life I didn't have.
>>
>>24644795
show me your femdom blog mystery
>>
>>24644839
>When did you get a bf?
I don't know

>What happened?
He knows I like him and started calling himself my bf

>Was it through here?
y-yes
>>
>>24644795
I know exactly how you feel. It always feels like a slog. Personally the best option is to just be open about how you feel without dialing the crazy up too much. Secondly, work on some relaxation techniques. It sounds silly but meditation does wonders for anxiety like that.
>>
>>24644844
Yes, he says they are silly but if you've read any of my rants on men you know that I don't like trusting men.

I've had a man call the cops on me once and almost take me to prison because of how out of hand I got. I'm on medication now so I'm a lot better.
>>
File: iknowthatfeelsbadmantxt2.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelsbadmantxt2.png
23 KB, 200x200
I got a bf a couple years back and I am happy but it's long distance and I get really lonely sometimes, especially during the times we're far away. I wish I had a single friend beside him. Ideally a girl friend because I would be able to talk about girly things, but who also liked vidya and cringy memes. Feels bad
>>
>>24644846
I've never practiced femdom. I don't think I'd be good at bullying anyone.
>>
>>24644729
Most common thought patterns? I don't know what to tell you, why do you ask? Do you have a dx? Are you asking in which direction my thoughts usually migrate? In regards to what? Early stages of therapy right now, it felt like and now I have evidence that this woman has more than a fair share of her own issues. Sedatives...
>>
>>24644914
show me the blog anyway
>>
hey fembots does dick size matter all im seriously only 4.5 inches pls respond
>>
>>24644913
I know a girl like you actually.I've found it sucks when you're into stuff like vidya because you're not going to find many grils into the girly stuff as well for whatever reason. Do you go to uni or anything?
>>
>>24644938
I don't have a fucking femdom blog you cuCk.

>>24644964
Do roasties matter?
>>
>>24640489
>asked out by a girl
>I'm not even lesbian
>say yes anyway because I'm so lonely
>>
>>24644969
>Do roasties matter?
Yes obviously. They look hella ugly. No one wants to munch a roast
>>
I think I'd make a pretty damn good bf even if I am a manlet. I'm ok with clingy girls because I'm a bit clingy myself, I like taking relationships slowly, and on a good day I'm a damn 7/10. Females hit me up with inquiries
>>
>mystery gets a bf and she still continues to shitpost on r9k

i hope the long con is to get you out of here forever
>>
>>24644997
So why don't you think dick matters?
>>
>>24645018
>like taking relationships slowly
>good bf
you fucking kek
>>
>>24642164
Your boyfriend is a pussy. Dumb him.
>>
>>24644966
Yea, it feels like it's impossible to find someone with similar interests.

uni is too expensive for me. I'm getting a vocational degree in IT so I'm the only girl in class, and the guys talk shit about me behind my back (like say I wear too much make up who is she trying to impress blabla) so I have no interest in being friends with them.
>>
>>24645062
It's a rough thing to go into if you're a girl I think. It's like if you're doing computer science and are not Asian you're either going to be swarmed by beta oribeters (which is not a friendship) or just never talked to at all because they're autistic as fuck. What games do you like to play?
>>
>>24645028
I'm posting on /r9k/ because I'm ANXIOUS. ;_; I want him to like me as much as I like him but no one ever does
>>
>>24644166
You LITERALLY walk into a random club on a Saturday night and have tens of men ready and willing to make out with you and take you to their place.
>>
>>24645142
You've gotta deal with that shit internally if it's ever going to work out. Anxiety is going to be there REGARDLESS of what happens. You need to find a way to cope with it as opposed to trying to get people to say something to calm you down. I've been in your exact situation and it never works out if you take on this anxiety like that.
>>
>>24645102
I like too many to list here, but my absolute favourites are competitive shooters like quake or tf2, and I love watching dota 2 but don't really play it.

I knew there weren't going to be many girls in this field, but I figured it didn't really make a difference and I would like to meet more guys anyways. But they just tend to stick with their groups and avoid conversation. There's no point.
>>
>>24645102
>All males in cs are beta orbiters or autists
Thanks, now I definitely would ask you out.
>>
>female friend used to be a fembot
>is now dating Chad and is in the process of becoming a normie
>still sympathetic to me so she still hangs out with me
>asked her how she did it
>tells me she became acquaintances with Chad, then invited him over to hang out
>when he got there after they talked for like five minutes she just kissed him completely out of the blue
>turned into a full make out session
>they became FWB
>she wanted more so she convinced him that they should be an official couple
>he's down with it now
>they're very happy together

And this is why women cannot be robots.
>>
>>24645200
I can't imagine that getting any better since when you're going to get a job in IT, you'll have mainly male coworkers. Maybe they wont be as autistic?
>>
>>24645194
omg

you are so right

but wat if he doesnt like me
>>
>>24645053
Going too fast has fucked up a lot of relationships before, it's nice for both people to have a lot of time to think about the relationship and what they're doing.
>>
>>24645233
The what ifs are the hardest part to deal with. Are you in therapy at all?
>>
If getting sex from Chad is so easy, how do I go about it?
I've had less sex than the average 18-year-old at 26, so I think it would be nice to have sex with a good-looking guy once before I go back to trying to find someone that actually suits me.

Where do I find them?
What do I say?
>>
>>24644992
Don't knock it, till you've tried it.
A really butch lesbian liked me in school. I was a kissless virgin, so I went with it and got a nice kiss out of it.
No regrets.
>>
>>24645232
I'm sure they won't. I know there's nice guys in this field. Just not the faggots at my college.
>>
>>24645040
how big is your bfs dick?
>>
>>24645280
Go to a bar with a low cut top and a short skirt and pretend to be wasted. Don't forget to smile.
>>
>gets asked out
>fembot
Op get the fuck out, normaldyke. With shit like this it's not weird that male robots don't believe in the existence of fembots.
>>
>>24645260
Yes, but I don't talk to my therapist about anything that I want to talk about, because she is a jew and wants to focus on getting me "on track" at school/work. She never wants to talk about my interpersonal relationships "yet" (she says) or how I feel about myself. I think she is trying to offload me ASAP.

>>24645315
A-anon! I'm not that lewd. I have no idea.
>>
>>24645280
Go to the club.
Pick out a drunk chad.
Lean in close to him.
Go home with him.
Well done, you scored yourself a Chad.
>>
>>24645280
Go to the gym. Ask for help with your squat and deadlift form.
>>
>>24645018
I-I like manlets but I feel they never want to go up to taller girls. I would approach them first but I don't even know how to make friends.
>>
File: frog(435).jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
frog(435).jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>24645280
When I write my suicide note I will be sure to mention this post
>>
>>24645324
There are no hot guys at the bars I go to. Shit.
I'll have to roam all of them.
I also don't own any low cut shirts. Shit again.
>>
>>24645215
It's fucking true though. I mean obviously you're gonna get the occasion OK person but most of the time I'm cringing because of the shit they say. At least I enjoy the content.
>>
>>24645363
Many would.
>>
>>24645280
I'm a good-looking Chad. Post contact info.
>>
>>24645374
Well now you are being too picky
>>
>>24645345
My advice is to change therapists. It's taken me a good three or four to find one that works for me. You get some fucking nuggets who have no idea what they're doing so don't take it personally if you don't feel its right. To be fair though I don't know what kind of cost is related to therapists in your country so maybe it's not financially viable for you to switch.
>>
I'm straight, but I miss being in a relationship with a girl. I used to have a girlfriend I just enjoyed that understanding of each other and how there was no pressure of trying to conform to gender roles. With guys, I worry too much about not making him feel man enough or I end up judging guys for not being manly enough. With girls, I just worry about them having a job and taking care of themselves.
>>
>>24645368
Nice. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have sex with someone attractive if that was an option.
>>24645387
I'm not going to travel 10000 miles if all I want is sex.
>>
>>24644795
>posting about getting a be in fembot feels
Typical tripfag. Go the fuck away normalfag.
>>
>>24645414
Chad =/= any guy. He needs to be 7.5/10 to qualify as Chad.
>>
>>24645363
I think they'd appreciate it. No guy actually cares about his he's height, his friends may tease him about it but that's about it. I'd certainly like being approached by a cute tall girl like yourself.
>>
>>24645447
>10000 miles
Where the fuck do you live? Is there even anywhere that's that far away?
>>
>>24642261
What does your bf-bullshit have to do with fembot feels though?
>>
>>24645468
>chronicling my journey into normiedom

>>24645421
Thank you~
>>
>>24642608

Do... do you know what the word facetious means?
>>
>>24645493

All because I'm in a relationship, it doesn't mean I'm not a fembot
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x248
>>24645539
>All because I'm in a relationship, it doesn't mean I'm not a fembot
Wow
>>
>>24645443
jesus, do guys ever get a break
>>
>>24645494
Yeah congratulations but get that shit back to Facebook or at least some normalfag board.
You should at least absolutely not be in this thread.
>>
>>24645200
I play dota a lot but have gotten kind of mad at it lately. Kind of dabbled in starcraft 2 but I don't think I'm mentally capable of that shit. What kind of job are you looking at getting?

>>24645215
You don't wanna do that senpai.
>>
File: lain2.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
lain2.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
>>24645539
/r9k/ truly is dead
It wasn't the "fembots" that killed it
It was you thirsty fucks who kept giving them attention

I am actually done guys
See ya space cowboys
>>
>>24644795
how does it feel to be a normie?
>>
>>24645200
>tfw am a guy studying CS
>never talk to any of the girls
>almost never to talk to any of the guys either
>>
File: 1448912768799.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448912768799.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>>24645539
I absolutely fucking hate people like you.
FUCK. FUCK. THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY.
THAT SENTENCE IS NOT TRUE.
IS THIS B8!?
>>
>>24645626
Starcraft 2 is tough to get into, and also kind of boring. I don't blame you.

I want to be a programmer. Looking to get into web development first. Are you also IT anon?
>>
>>24642974
>>>24642532
>>I never say anything edgy or post anything controversial. I just cosplay and fashion tutorials and occasionally talk about what's going on in my life. It's just one of the downsides of being a female Youtuber. I get guys desperate for my attention or guys that like me too way that they get jealous whenever I'm with another guy or don't acknowledge them. Then there's people calling me spoiled because I go to conventions every year and eat at fancy places and 'show off' nice gifts from fans ( I have a PO Box and sometimes stream myself opening up fanmail, but I had to stop and delete those videos because people were harassing me about them saying that I was just showing off)
>Dude stfu if you were a dude you'd probably have 2 followers and 20 views.
>You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too. If you have attention, it's gonna be both good and bad. I'll take that any day over being a dude being ignored unless you're a million times talented. A girl can literally do anything online and get thousands of views.
>Fucking moron.
Hey anon I am quoting everything you said because I couldn't filter out one particular thing that interested me. You have an eloquent way of quoting a large chunk of text and not making reference to even 10% of it.
>I like greentext
>>
>live with roommate
>he has no friends or family
>offer to invite him to my family's Thankgiving dinner
>he refuses

He's a very bitter and quiet guy. He's very short tempered and gets stressed over the littlest of problems. He's not a dick or meanie. It's obvious he's jealous about how easy it is for others to have a good time. He always wanted to do karaoke or do something fun with friends, but he lacks the confidence to do so. He says he doesn't even sing along to songs when he's alone. I try to be nice to a robot , but he just shuts me out of his life. I try to get him involved with my friends and family activities, but he never wants to go. He thinks something bad will happen or he'll screw something happen.
>>
>>24644859
If it's an online bf, it doesn't count unless you meet him in person.

Dummy.
>>
>>24645778Problem with SC2 is everyone who plays it is already really fucking good.
I'm doing computer science so straight into C++ programming. I LOVE the problem solving side of it, not so much the frustration that comes from shit not working. Either way I either want to work for the government in fixing their god awful computer system that our welfare system works on or make video games.
>>
File: 1448897618804.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448897618804.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>24645884
That's it. This ha to be real. You have to actually be a woman. There's just no way a man could be this fucking stupid.

>All because I'm in a relationship, it doesn't mean I'm not a fembot

B R I L L I A N T
>>
>>24645953
I agree, I love the problem solving aspect but don't get too frustrated when shit goes wrong because it's so satisfying when you finally figure out what's wrong! I really wish I could do CS too but I can't afford another ~5 years of studying.
>>
>>24645783
If you're the Youtube person, then the way you react to negativity/criticism/etc is likely what landed you in that situation to begin with. You see it happen all the time. People don't dig up your personal information unless you give them a solid reason to.

>>24645874
You have to be nice to the people/robots/whatever who actually want to change for the better. It's a technique that's actually useful to learn.
>>
File: 1440569793253.png (107 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1440569793253.png
107 KB, 314x314
Can a fembot please post a pic of their hair?
>>
>>24646029
I was super lucky to get straight into it. You can definitely self teach programming but at the higher level it's really fucking tough depending on what you want to go into.

I think this last session for me has been pretty fucking stressful even with only one subject but I'm pretty sure I've pulled through. How far are you into your course?
>>
>this fucking thread

It has long passed being bait as people actually take it serious and white knight these fucking cunts.

WOMEN CANT BE ROBOTS
THIS ISNT /adv/ OR /soc/
STOP FEEDING THE WHORES ATTENTION
>>
>>24645493
>implying women can be robots even if they're virgins

Women can under no circumstances be robots. A girl with a bf is as unwanted here as a weird, ugly """"lonely"""" girl.
>>
>>24646099
2nd and last year. It's quite stressful as well, but difficulty wise it's very basic... a bit disappointing but at least I can still self teach and the degree I get from it will give me access to the job market.
>>
>>24646162
Thank fuck im not the only sane person here holy shit.

fucking cancer
>>
>>24646311
I wish you the best anon, you seem like a nice person. You should try playing dota sometime, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>24646162
I used to believe this
Unfortunately some of them are legit
It is terrifying how oblivious they are
>>
>>24640489
no youre going to turn into a stupid bitch as soon as you feel comfortable with him and hes going to stop loving you because of it.
>>
>>24646390
How are they legit? They all would have millions of suitors if they just put the most minimal of effort into getting a bf. I mean taking 10 minutes to sign up on a dating site or go to college. That is the 10% who actually is "lonely"
>>
File: 1448303813269.jpg (91 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1448303813269.jpg
91 KB, 640x620
>mfw mystery got a bf
>>
>>24646460
he means legit as in they're not posting as bait. and that they're oblivious so he's actually agreeing with what you just said
>>
>>24646539
>keeping track of tripfags

Cancer
>>
>>24646162
When did the whole robot meme start on here? The rules simply make it /b/ light. Just curious.
>>
>>24646565
She was the only good tripfag. Rest in peace. I thought she could actually see men for what they are. She's not the goddess I saw her as.
>>
>>24646344
you too, and good luck with CS!
>>
>>24646627
>mystery
>only good tripfag
Tep cuk

Just a random insecure slut desu
>>
>be 8/10 looking guy but definitely down to 5/10 because of weight
>go on dates with 3 different girls that go well and end with sex
>great sex for the girls
>all 3 of them only want to be FWB and not in a real relationship
I feel so lonely on the inside
>>
>roommate made some cookies for me to bring to my family's Thanksgiving dinner
>ask him what this is for
>he tells me it's because I told him the other day that he should be nicer to people
>he hands me a small bag of cookies with yellow frosting
>he tells me that this bag is full of cookies he made especially for my boyfriend
>ask him what's so special about it
>he says he used his cum for the frosting
>when he says I was about to trash it, he tells me he was just kidding and it was lemon flavored cookies since he knows my boyfriend likes lemon flavored cookies

My boyfriend ate the cookies and I kept wondering if my roommate was kidding or not. Like, what does he get out of it?
>>
>>24646627
For what they are? What are men?
>>
File: 1434290931505.jpg (208 KB, 1280x1695) Image search: [Google]
1434290931505.jpg
208 KB, 1280x1695
Fembots, how do I change a girl from a pump and dump to fwb?
>>
>>24646835
Manipulative, sleazy and shallow.
>>
>>24647079
>all men are shallow because Chad didnt want my 1/10 fat ass
>eew get away from me you ugly loser
>>
>>24647170
>all men are shallow because Chad didnt want my 1/10 fat ass

Pretending to be male online has allowed me to see how men act/think from a neutral perspective. Robots pretend to be these innocent, misunderstood men who just happened to lose the genetic lottery, truth is that most of them are horrible men with rotten personalities.
>>
da fuck is up with diss shit
>>
Why do girls want a bf? What do they have to offer other than a penis? Am I missing out?
>>
>>24647335
As opposed to you?
>>
File: 14323123131.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
14323123131.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>24647079
>men are manipulative and shallow
Women actually believe that
>>
>>24647384
>i know wat u r but wat am i
You can do better than that.
>>
>>24646835
A miserable little pile of secrets ;-;
>>
>>24647335
>most of them are horrible
>trust me I know
>look at me mom, I am soo smart, I am arguing with guis on r9k
>oh, better use anecdotal evidence again
>if I use "most" instead of "all" when generalizing it'll make me more credible
You're just a dumbass bitch, go open up a logic book before trying to prove your idiotic ideas.
>>
>>24647384
You pretend to be a man. How is that not manipulative?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.