[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird things that prove you're kinda off > tear up/almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53 KB, 256x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53 KB, 256x330
weird things that prove you're kinda off
> tear up/almost start crying when you hear certain notes/riff in music
> eyes water when you have to be honest with others instead of generic responses to everything like you always do
> walk on your tip toes when you have no shoes on
> like saying random phrases that sound like magic spells
>>
>>24640432
>talk to yourself loudly when you think nobody's around
>that awkward moment when you realize someone was walking behind you for the last 5 minutes, listening to your tard monologue
>>
>>24640607
This is me.

I do this every day
>>
File: 1426857366232.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1426857366232.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>>24640432
That sounds kind of cute anon.
>>
Being diagnosed kind of proves that im off ay.
>>
>>24640432
i spaz dance around my kitchen all the time.

i also repeat things that ive heard throughout the day in spaz voices until it gets really out of hand and i just starts screaming them.

i get really lost in the bullshit, but its just something i've been doing since i was a kid. Can't stop it.
>>
>be in a lecture hall at uni
>prof is talking about some shit that's not related
>started thinking about some funny shit
>laugh out loud
>everyone looks
>try to play it cool but it's too late
>>
>>24640872
>i also repeat things that ive heard throughout the day in spaz voices until it gets really out of hand and i just starts screaming them

this is the best, especially when home alone. I get to go into the kitchen and use the counter tops as percussion while trying to yell words that rhyme
>>
>>24640432
> like saying random phrases that sound like magic spells

Thats so fucking cute omg
>>
>>24640432
> eyes water when you have to be honest with others instead of generic responses to everything like you always do
I have this too anon. Exactly this, even when I think about saying something too personal. And after I notice it's happening, it gets oh so much worse. Voice cracking, tears, god I'm so fucking sick of it.
>>
>talk with random stranger about something
>have a sudden realization I made an actual connection with that person and that they left with a positive image of me
>reflect on how this contrast against my own self image
>start to cry a little in public
>>
>>24640992
can kinda relate but I usually don't laugh out loud. I just sit there trying to supress grinning like an autist
>>
>>24641048
>>24640872

my niggas. When I'm home alone with my dog I just exorcist walk while screaming at the top of my longs.
I just thrash about and kick my clothes off and try to get my dog to lick my dick. Never does tho.
>>
File: 1441833722076.jpg (8 KB, 342x246) Image search: [Google]
1441833722076.jpg
8 KB, 342x246
>>24641150
ouch
I feel empty
>>
>>24640432
> tumblr the thread
take your quirkyness and fuck off
>>
>>24640992
>At work on cash register
>Taking someones order
>SPARTLEY SPOOLIGANS! pops in my head in a drunken scottish accent
>Bust out laughing in their face as they're trying to tell me their order
>Have to profusely apologize and say I thought of something funny
>Give them a free drink in hopes they don't end up complaining to my manager
>>
>>24641133
I get this also, any idea wtf is up with that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.