[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haha Chad have you seen this frog? It looks so sad XD omg I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-15-41-33.png (603 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-15-41-33.png
603 KB, 1080x1920
Haha Chad have you seen this frog? It looks so sad XD omg I can relate to it soo much!!1!
>>
god has truly forsaken us
>>
Who's poot?
>>
>>24640074
How do normies get their pictures to be this fucking grainy?

I swear it's almost as if they do it on purpose
>>
>>24640138
Someone took a badly timed photo of a celebrity and tries to push out a meme of it
>>
the fucking starbucks cups thing is so overblown. Like two people on twitter complained about them and then about a million people jerked each other off for a month about how wrong they were
>>
>>24640074
>what are thoooose

Why are niggers so obsessed with shoes?
>>
>>24640157
Pages like UNILAD and basically every other single one on Fb works by getting likes and trying to make people click on their articles because they're Ad infested, the people who put stuff on the pages literally just look on tumblr or reddit to find funny may may images and repost them, sometimes when both those sites get really dry they add 4chan (only /b/ because that's all 4chan is) and begin pointing fingers at the weirdos /creeps
>>
This physically hurt to read
>>
>>24640074
>1 picture
>9 different pictures
christ
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-15-55-25.png (261 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-15-55-25.png
261 KB, 1080x1920
>>24640173
>actually taking this shit seriously

It's only a red fucking cup, why does everything have to be taken out of proportion, it's like everyone's so bored that they have to point at a tissue in the middle of the room and make out that it's the holocaust of their generation
>>
What the fuck is UNILAD? Is it a guy who thinks he's your typical "lad" from "university"?
>>
>>24640446
Probably some NEET who figured they could create revenue from being obnoxious on Facebook
>>
>>24640173
you're fucking stupid. presidential candidates were pissed and crying because it didn't say "merry christmas" on it and said the pc police were to blame
>>
>>24640446
>>24641200
>muh robot cred
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.