[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you guys deal with having to take a shit while in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
410 KB, 221x196
How did you guys deal with having to take a shit while in high school?
>Tfw someone comes in and smells it
>Tfw "who's in there?"
>>
>>24639903
I knew where all the less popular toilets were, mostly the handicapped "hotel" bathrooms or the ones in small buildings on the edge of campus. I usually had to shit at least once a day during highschool and 90% of the time I was undisturbed in my sanctuary, free to take a long shit.

However even I had my unlucky days where people would enter the stall mid-shit, in groups and they would hang around for a good 10-15 minutes. In that situation I would normally hold in my shit (if possible) or continue shitting and wait for the other people to leave before I do.

The most awkward threat is the equally awkward toilet-camper who enters the stall next to you to take a shit where you hold in your shit and wait for them to finish, only to realize they're doing the same for you and you both enter a stalemate of silence where it can last for a good 20 minutes before both of you erupt in a harmony of release. At this point, it is usually code for the first person to flush to leave the bathroom first before you may emerge out of yours.
>>
I've never used school toilets.
A few weeks ago I used my uni's for the first time to take a piss.
>>
>>24639903
I always took shits at home
>>
>>24639903
>tfw used the Teacher's restroom twice

Living on the edge
>>
I've been blessed with non-stinky shit.
>>
At my school no one used the toilets for shitting if you did everyone would find out and bully you, calling you "school shitter"
>>
>>24639903
>taking thist in school toilets
what kind of subhuman you have to be...
>>
I honestly never did a shit at school. I would occasionally have a piss, like maybe once a month.
>>
I once took a shit in school, but I wipe when I'm standing up, so as I turned around and faced my ass towards the door and started wiping my ass, some kid came in and peeked in through the crack. He laughed at me when I came out of the stall and told everyone what he saw, and my last year of highschool was a nightmare because of it.
>>
>>24639903
i don't i almost killed myself because of that
>>
>>24640461
Why the fuck would you stand? Do you enjoy getting shit smeared on your cheeks?
>>
>>24640518
Because I don't want my hands so close to where I just pooped. I stand up but keep my cheeks spread, so it's not like I smear shit between them.
>>
I used to take a shit daily school one school year. I'd sneak in before classes start, bathrooms tended to be deserted then.

If someone would come in, I'd put toilet paper around my hand and grab my shit while it's still exiting my anus so that I can gently lay in down in the water with no plopping sound.
>>
>>24640564
autism in full swing
>>
>>24639903
I never really cared
If I had to go, did not care where
Someone wants to peek, then they are the fuck up
Worried about a smell, it's the bathroom no a restaurant
As a kid my uncle was a Marine, he told if you have to go, just go, fuck it
I could piss/shit in a sink, on the floor, side of the road, wherever
Nobody cares, if you do, then that's your fuck up
Next thing you will be some hump who holds his shit until he gets home, becoming Mr Permanently Constipated
Why not just wear diapers, then you can go anywhere, anytime and no worries of having to use a bathroom to go, well, to he bathroom.
Also, it is a bathroom or a toilet, not a restroom, nobody goes in there to rest, it is to piss and shit, and if you are a faggot, to fuck some other faggot
Time to man up
>>
Holy shit this reminds of the only time I took a shit in high school was when I stood up to wipe my ass and my head to shoulders were peaking above the stall and Chad walked in and we had a friendly conversation while I was continuing to wipe my ass standing right in front of him
>>
File: 1443815720565.jpg (70 KB, 857x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443815720565.jpg
70 KB, 857x1000
>>24639903
does this really happen?

why would anyone bother someone in the bathroom?

>"i'm trying to take a shit, why do you give a fuck who it is?"
>>
>>24641687
Wish I had your uncle. I was the same way in high school and it has followed me to my job. My last job was great... big office building where I could go to another floor drop a deuce and return to my own floor. Typically my shits were noisy, wet and smelly (sorry if TMI, but you can understand why I was like this).

My current job is in a small office and people sit right outside the bathroom (poor souls). I try not to go but with enough air spray and frequent courtesy flushes I think I'm OK.
>>
>>24639903

What's worse is going to the bathroom in a big office area and someone is occupying "the library". That's the handicap bathroom where the day's newspapers accumulate. If it's late in the morning someone is in there for 30 minutes reading everything from the local sports rag to the Wall Street Journal.
>>
Learnt to perfect the art of flush then drop a turd. Had no problems
>>
>>24639903
Who the fuck disrupts somebody while they're taking a shit? It's the reason there are urinals AND toilets. Jesus fuck. No cvck has ever disrupted me when I've been shitting.
>>
i developed ibs in highschool which usually occurred in the mornings. sometimes i would be late for 1st period because of it.

there was this time it was real bad and my stomach was hurting like a motherfucker. i went to the restroom before class. hunched over forcing constipated diarrhea shits while trying to be quiet. you can hear my gasps of air as i try to deal with the pain. suddenly a couple kids walk in saying "oh wtf lol -cough cough-" "hehe dude is someone shitting in here?"
i pucker my asshole as tight as i can and try to stay quiet, hoping they would leave. i hear them approaching and see them taking a glance through the door cracks. i lock eyes with the first one and he instantly starts laughing. "lmao hey man do you need some toilet paper?"
the pain is too much to endure. i say nothing. the other guy starts banging on the door while making fart noises. i can't hold it any longer. i let out a desperate moan, sweat dripping from my head. an erupt loud blast of gas and liquid chunky shit shoots out of my ass. "OHHOHOHAHAHAAHA" they are rolling on the floor, stumbling around the restroom laughing hard. they scurry out, which gives me enough time to gtfo before anyone else comes. i did a quick wipe and bolted out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.