[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I got dumped, should I try to get her back at some point,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1438364835515.jpg (32 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
1438364835515.jpg
32 KB, 320x427
If I got dumped, should I try to get her back at some point, or just leave her alone and hope she comes back? How long before I contact her again after a break up? Or how long do I wait after a break up for her to contact me before giving up on waiting?

Assume that I actually do want her back. Which is the best way? I'm worried about scaring her off if I go after her to aggressively, but if I do nothing I'm worried she'll never come back.

Finding someone else is not an option, for obvious reasons. I also think it's not impossible to get her back, as long as I don't mess up now drive her away even further. I just don't know how to handle this.
>>
Wait wait. You got a girlfriend? How?
>>
>>24639643
Luck. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. It could probably have been anyone. I just happened to be there.
>>
>>24639604
Listen to this because I wish I had somebody to tell me this.

Do not contact her under any circumstances. She has deemed you no longer useful and has dropped you. She doesn't want you. Your feelings are hurting you now but they will pass with time. There is really nothing to do but endure it.

This is only if you want to keep your self respect of course, but trust me, asking her to take you back, no matter how dignified you think you go about it, is not gonna leave you feeling very good at all.
>>
>>24639720
That doesn't help at all. What place, what time?
>>
>>24639771
Yeah, I guess so. That's what I've been thinking but I wasn't sure if maybe it was just because I was scared of getting rejected.

I don't want to chase after someone who doesn't want me, but at the same time I don't want things to end like this. I probably won't ever meet someone again, so I don't want to spend the rest of my life regretting I didn't do something to try and fix things, wondering what would have happened if I had.
>>
>>24639604
SLEEP TlGHT PUPPERS
>>
>get dumped
>want to get her back

Way to be a massive kuck. Your self-castration kit will arrive in the mail within 5-6 business days.
>>
>>24640392
Isn't that fairly normal?
>>
>>24639604
SLEEP TlGHT PUPPER
;-; s-sleep tight
>>
Bump. I could really use some more advice here. Or I could listen to your own similar experiences.
>>
>>24640981
I'm going through something similar. Be the bigger guy, just go about your life. If she messages you respond, but don't message first
>>
>>24641057
It's hard man. How do I stop constantly thinking about her?
>>
>>24639604
Just stay in contact. Not daily, or even weekly. Just be sure to keep her thinking about you. Slowly make it more frequent until you're talking daily. Boom. She's back. (if you want her)
>>
I guess I'll just continue doing nothing. Maybe somebody better than me could get her back, but I think I'd just mess it up even further.

I should just be thankful I got to experience what a relationship feels like for at least a little while before I die. It was really nice while it lasted.
>>
>>24641128
Distract yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.