[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do to make up for being indian? Should I lift weights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: directi-plex-day-1-101.jpg (706 KB, 2180x2304) Image search: [Google]
directi-plex-day-1-101.jpg
706 KB, 2180x2304
What can I do to make up for being indian?

Should I lift weights or learn to /fa/?
>>
>>24639565
You take the poo to the loo
>>
Yes, both
>>
>>24639565
start by pooing in loo

>rupee for your poopie
>>
>>24639591
>>24639596
Using your hand and some water is so much more clean and hygienic. It's just yesterday's curry anyway so it even smells tolerable.
>>
>>24639565
If you look anything like the pic loose fucking weight. I see so many fat manlet Indians at university it's not even funny anymore.
>>
i would like to present a brand new, totally original meme to my friends on r9k

DESIGNATED
>>
Go back to India and get an arranged marriage. It's how your people managed to hit the big 1,000,000,000. It's a tried and tested strategy.

Obviously, if you move to a culture where your race is not considered conventionally attractive, you're going to end up lonely. I keep seeing stories about immigrants from the Middle East, India, and Asia complaining that they came to the West thinking they'd steal all the white wimmin and it's not working out for them. Well duh.
>>
Kill yourself for being subhuman
>>
>>24639591
>>24639596
lol.. white bois so mad that indians have a GOAT immune system
>>
receive your doctorate, obviously
>>
>>24639565
>be Indian
>not have an arranged marriage

topjej
>>
>>24639565
If you don't have the accent, there is still hope for you. Just look after your appearance like a normie and you won't be a complete outcast. If you have a thick Indian accent however, I suggest moving back to India or only hang out with other Indians. Literally the least attractive accent ever.
>>
>>24639565
>Indian
Sorry mate.
You'll never be /fa/. Might wanna lift tho.
>>
>>24639565
kill yourself and hope to be reborn as human in the next life
>>
File: IMG_33.jpg (26 KB, 345x381) Image search: [Google]
IMG_33.jpg
26 KB, 345x381
>>24639623
Here's what I look like. I'm pretty lucky I guess, 8/10 face but I don't like my skin tone
>>
>>24639591
>>24639596
>>24639652
>>24639666
>>24639729
Get off this board. White people can't be robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 285x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 285x249
>>24639747
>8/10 face

pls
>>
>mom starts making curry
>the base of the curry is basically a fuckton of onions
>the whole house fucking stinks
>the whole neighborhood fucking stinks
>I left my door and closet open
>every single article of clothing I have now smells like curry
It's not like I have anywhere to go anyways
>>
>>24639747
God made the Indian race as a joke. is the only explanation.
>>
>>24639669
This might be true. People complain all the time about how certain fast food places give them terrible shits but I've never had any problems with any fast food joint.
>>
>>24639747
Get thick rim glasses
Get a better haircut
Start noticing what other people wear, copy what you like, don't do anything too crazy

That's the best you can do.

Your personality is all you have left.
If you're like me and you have a shit personality, you're fucked.
>>
>>24639798
This was my life for four years when I first realized my mom's food made me smell and then I moved out.

Now I have a roommate who incessantly cooks with tons of garlic and onions. Definitely going to kick him out after the lease is over.
>>
>>24639958
I want to have a moustache like my favourite bollywood star
>>
>>24639565
>>24639595

Confirmed. Both, breh.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.