[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Works everytime. please make it stop I don't want to die alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sorimasen.jpg (65 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
sorimasen.jpg
65 KB, 484x483
Works everytime.

please make it stop I don't want to die alone
>>
fuck you kermit ass frog you fucking bitch
>>
>girl shows interest in you
>know it won't ever work due to being a NEET
>>
>>24639265
What do standards even mean? Why does someone have to be on the same social or any other shitty kind of 'level' with you for you to date and have a relationship with them.

I swear to god, this whole scaling and dating 'up and down' is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
>>
It's a defense mechanism. And I doubt you're rejecting her, you're just justifying not asking her out. Even if a landwhale made an actual move on you, you would fall head over heels for her and start talking to everyone about "it's the inside that counts". "I'm morally superior to you guys because I'm not dating a girl just for sex. I really like her." Then after a few months of sucking up to her and treating her like a princess, her ego starts growing and she starts treating you like shit. She eventually dumps you for Tyrone. You look back and realize how pathetic you were. A few years later, a good friend tells you she's had 3 different kids with 3 different black fathers, none of which are around. You have never been more happy to be a virgin than that moment.
>>
>wake up
Every time
>>
>tell her you don't drink
>drops you on the spot

wew lad
>>
>>24639265

>Girl shows interest in you
>wonder why and feel disgusted by her for being interested in a lowlife loser
>wonder about all the other lowlifes shes sucked/fucked
>feel grossed out/sorry for her for having lousy taste in men
>>
>Girl shows interest in me
>I am literally gay
works everytime
>>
>>24639439
This tee bee aytch lad

cmon robot sometimes you don't have to be original
>>
>>24639265
I feel about relationships much like Groucho Marx does about clubs.

I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who would accpet being in a relationship with a person like myself.
>>
>>24641810
>I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who would accpet being in a relationship with a person like myself.
This feel is familiar.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.