[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "you forgot to feed your pets so they all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1413557657708.jpg (32 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1413557657708.jpg
32 KB, 400x389
>it's a "you forgot to feed your pets so they all died" dream
>it's a "you're back in high school and you can't remember your locker combination" dream
>it's a "you're jumping from a great height" dream
>>
>it's a "you're naked at a party and your name's trending on twitter" dream
>>
>it's a "you killed an elephant and are going to prison" dream
>>
File: 1400076791819.png (113 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1400076791819.png
113 KB, 262x312
>>24639243
>It's a "you're fighting someone you fucking hate but you can't throw a punch worth a shit" dream
>It's a "you're running from something, but you can barely stand up" dream
>>
>>24639243
>it's a "spend time with a qt" dream
>>
>>24639281
>it's a "you need to scream for help but you can't even speak" dream
>>
>it's a "you're a contestant on a contest where you have to sacrifice body parts to continue" dream
>>
>it's a "you're late for your exam on the day you have an actual exam" dream
>it's a "you have to take an exam you didn't know about" dream
>it's a "you trip, fell, and broke a tooth" dream

Worst three I've ever had

The best is this one >>24639286 until you wake up
>>
most of my dreams are of being in a void of nothingness as if I'm conscious while sleeping

it's pretty calming, nothing to worry about, nothing to look at
>>
>it's a "end of the semester and im failing this class that I forgot I signed up for" dream
>it's a "all of your teeth are rotting and falling out and you can't stop it" dream
>it's a "my first gf still loves me and everything is ok but I somehow know this isn't real" dream
>>
>>24639327
Most of my dreams are filled with action, fighting and driving fast cars.
Got into lucid dreaming, l can't calm the monsters down or make them dissapear forever. Fuck l wish l was you
>>
>>24639306
Damn senpai. Never had this one. Sounds awful.
>>
>>24639341
The "teeth" one is said to be really common, but I literally have never experienced it ever.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>It's a "you meet a perfect girl who loves you more than anything, and you her, but you wake up right when you start to believe it" dream
>>
When I was a kid, my nightmares ALWAYS consisted of being violently tickled.
I do not know why. But I could feel it every time. And it was horrible. There would be something. Anything. Chasing me. Or getting ready to attack me, and there was nothing I could do about it. and it would, like, tickle me, and then I'd wake up.
>>
File: j.jpg (120 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
120 KB, 519x519
>you've finally fallen asleep,
>but now you fell off a cliff in your dream and you're awake again
>>
>its a "you're crunching your teeth and they move and loosen" dream
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1003x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1003x767
>its a "you found the perfect girl and everything is great" dream

Why is this life so cruel
>>
>>24639341
>>it's a "end of the semester and im failing this class that I forgot I signed up for" dream
>>it's a "all of your teeth are rotting and falling out and you can't stop it" dream
>>it's a "my first gf still loves me and everything is ok but I somehow know this isn't real" dream

That first one I have ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I'm 29 years old btw.

I've had the teeth dream a couple times, but very rarely. Some people say it foretells family members dying, but my family is all still alive.

I've never had a girlfriend, so I've never had any dreams about past relationships. I used to sometimes have dreams where I was with a soul-mate whom I was deeply in love with and we made sweet love together... but I stopped having those dreams years ago. I haven't had a sex dream for at least 5 or 6 years now. I miss them a lot; closest I was ever gonna get.
>>
>it's a "you're back working at the place you hated and quit 9 years ago" dream
>it's a "you're walking around in public naked and you can't cover up" dream
>it's a "you're pissing in the dream and in your bed" dream

I really hate the last one
>>
>>24639482
I've never had a GF either, but I keep having dreams where I meet a girl, and learn everything about her, who she is, what she does, how she acts.

and then I FUCKING WAKE UP
>>
>it's a your body feels stuffed with lead and you can only move awkwardly dream

the worst
>>
>it's a "you're being murdered but there are strange erotic undertones to it" dream
>>
Last night I had a dream where me and three other people were sitting in bleachers in a dark room watching some weird postmodern theatre thing.

Then out of nowhere it went back to being a regular dream, then it was back to the theatre

but instead of the crew it was like a maze of furniture and we had to find a painting and shine our phone lights on it, but some dickbag didn't do it and as a result the multiverse imploded in on itself and I died

then I woke up
>>
>>24639243
it's a "have a perfect night with your gf of 10 years then hold her in your arms as she dies" dream.

just gotta make sure I die before her
>>
>it's a "you are dating a girl who in real life is a very small time streamer that you watched twice and don't find attractive dream but you wake up in another dream and go to school despite not going to school and she's there and asks if you're okay and you say no and she says not to worry because if there's something you really want it might come to you instead whilst blushing and looking at her feet but then you wake up for real" dream
>>
>it's a "taking care of a freshly decapitated body again" dream
>>
>>24639393
ARE YOU FUCKING ME ANON, MY ONLY NIGHTMARES GROWING UP WERE THESE SENPAI. I WAS TRAUMATIZED, I BLAME IT ON BE VIOLENTLY TICKLED GROWING UP
>>
>>24639620
Damn that's a strong feel
>>
>>24639352

I only ever have nightmares
>>
>it's a "It's been over 6 months since I last remembered a dream dream and thus not a dream" dream
>>
Jesus, you guys have some massive insecurities. I just dream about boring everyday stuff.
>>
>>24639756
A part of me likes it. It helps give insight on what troubles me.
I always dream about things that are on my mind, but that I don't realise. Can sometimes bring new food for thought to the table.
>>
>you're driving a car but the breaks don't really work and the steering wheel is super hard to turn

>you're being chased by a bear and when it catches you it will eat you alive and no matter what you do it's always right behind you
>>
File: 1402180568817.jpg (15 KB, 149x225) Image search: [Google]
1402180568817.jpg
15 KB, 149x225
>it's a "300 words essay due tomorrow" dream
>>
>>24639841
>300
Sure you didn't miss a 0 there?
>>
File: slay.jpg (747 KB, 2000x1747) Image search: [Google]
slay.jpg
747 KB, 2000x1747
>it's a "wet" dream
>>
File: 1426631427569.jpg (37 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1426631427569.jpg
37 KB, 528x480
>it's a "you're trying to masturbate alone in a room and your dead brother materializes out of thin air to stare over you as his face rots off" dream
>it's a "skin is itching but when you scratch it you peel off your skin, starting from your nail beds all the way up your arms" dream
>it's a "you're being chased by angry friends and family of someone you killed to have sex with their corpse and your legs are like lead so you can't run away or defend yourself" dream
>>
>>24639699
It's weird for me because I always dream of being in a relationship with these girls that I barely interact with and don't find attractive but never with girls who I was friends or more with or girls who I found attractive in some way.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.