[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl is into me but im not tat attracted to her. Is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: loo.png (197 KB, 719x489) Image search: [Google]
loo.png
197 KB, 719x489
Some girl is into me but im not tat attracted to her. Is it worth using practice girls if you've never had aa gf?
>>
OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS
>>
OUT IN THE FIELDS
THE SHITTING HAS BEGUN
OUT IN THE FIELDS
THEY'RE POOING ONE BY ONE
>>
Yes. A wise man once told that "You gotta hump a few clunkers before you can fondle a Ferrari."

I think that's right.
>>
>>24639181

Yes, its called dating.
>>
wouldn't do it
>>
yes, you should do it, you will learn a lot trust me. Its not easy having a whale as sort of a fuck/relationship buddy without anyone noticing but it sure is good practice
>>
Yeah definitely, I was in your situation a year ago and I biffed it. Still GFless with no experience
>>
>>24639348
>>24639333
how do I pretend to care for aso long?
>>
>>24640008
You don't. You only care for as long as you care/are interested truly. Afterwards you dump her and move up the ladder.
>>
>>24640281
The point is that OP isn't interested, or attracted to the girl at all.

Unless she only wants to bang, don't do it.Going to be way too much drama.
>>
>>24639181
>>24639190
>>24639220
First of all that picture is fake, and second of all you've exposed yourselves as normies by buying into the "designated" meme. Whites can't be robots.
>>
>>24639181
Was in a similar situation a few months ago.
Told her to fuck off, and didn't regret it.
I'd rather stay girlfriendless than settle for mediocrity.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
>>24639181
Shit or get shat on - I learned that on the shitting fields.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.