[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok NEETs, be honest, how much do you actually get from the government?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Ok NEETs, be honest, how much do you actually get from the government?

I live in Illinois and I make $17.5 an hour. Am I better off getting NEETBUX or sticking with my job? (in terms of how much money ill make in total)

My job isn't a difficult one, I just hang around in an office making copies for people and shit
>>
>>24639030

Neetbux are incredibly difficult to get in the US for a single male. Stick with the wageslavery.
>>
>>24639053
i was just going to say this. if you can semi function IRL don't bother trying to get the retard bux.
>>
you're making 35k a year approx

Neetbux probably isn't even half that
>>
Anon, have you ever been to Rockford? Actually not that bad of a place. It is what you make of it
>>
528$ fortnightly here in aus
>>
>>24639175
Which is lucky to cover rent for a dilapidated one bedroom unit anywhere remotely close to a town with jobs available.
>>
>>24639030
Don't listen to the "NEETS". The ones on this board actually just leech off their parents because they're lazy and failed at life. SSI is incredibly hard to get for a normal person since it's meant for the actual disabled. Even if you were to bullshit your way into getting it you would barely get enough to live each month. They also limit how much you can work and adjust your funds accordingly.
>>
>>24639030
Unless you're in europe, don't go for neetbux
>>
>>24639254
>Unless you're in europe, don't go for neetbux

What about if you're in Canada? And how do you even get it in the first place?
>>
I make $1600 a month on unemployment. I got laid off though, not autism.
>>
I used to get $200 a month in food stamps
>>
Nothing because I'm not eligible for NEETbux in my country even with autism.
And I also have to pay healthcare which is roughly 100 euros from which I get 70 back because I have no job.

So I get nothing, such is life in Europe.
>>
>>24641318
And thats how life should be in the US.
>>
>>24641664
It sucks mate, unemployment is pretty bad too and there are no signs of the economy getting better.
A lot of people are reaching a dead end.
>>
Realistically its 733$ + like 80$ federal/state
+200$ food stamps
>>
>>24641664
US here. I have no problem paying for someone to stay home if they're too mentally ill to go to work. Since all the government outreach programs for the mentally ill and marginal were cut by Reagan in the 80s to pay for Star Wars, it's the only social safety net we have left.

>but if you can't work you should just die

Haha ok, Mr. Trump. I live in a first world country and I want my government to spend my money on things that make my country a better place to live for everyone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.