[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf became mentally ill hikke >lets his cat shit all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Female-Libyan-supporters--007.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Female-Libyan-supporters--007.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>bf became mentally ill hikke
>lets his cat shit all over the basement
>won't leave basement
So you're the most intolerant female-hatin' dudes on the net.
Where's the limit on how much one should tolerate one of you types?
>>
>>24638920
Take him out back and shoot him
>>
>>24638940
Is there no cure for it?
>>
Tell him he better start cleaning up after himself or you're leaving. The rest is up to him.
>>
if he's actually mentally ill and you blame him for that you're a fucking scum person and you deserve to catch AIDS
>>
>>24639087
All hikkikomoris are mentally ill.
You are also mentally ill.
>>
>>24639132
>All hikkikomoris are mentally ill.
>You are also mentally ill.
again how is that anybody's fault?
>>
>>24639150
Nobody's fault, but I also don't want sit around in cat shit.
>>
>>24639206
then get a litterbox god fucking damn
>>
>>24639223
>I'm responsible for litter training the cat now
>>
Put it in his bed.
>>
>>24639336
why the fuck do you even live in a basement?
>>
>>24639365
It already does that.
While I'm sleeping in the bed with my boyfriend.
>>
>>24638920

I have clinical autism and I live a more productive and clean life than he does. Either get a new boyfriend or get him to shape the fuck up.
>>
>>24638958
There's plenty of cures, but the only cure that works 100% of the time is the 'ol yeller treatment.
>>
>>24639384
I visit the basement, it's in his parents' house.
It was all nice before he stopped laundering and cleaning up, and screaming /pol/ memes at me.
>>
>>24638920

Sounds like you're just another example of why I hate women and enjoy the gay master race.

>bf has emotional/mental crisis and probably needs to be gently coaxed into therapy or something along those lines
>LOL R9K BF IS BROKEN HOW FIX?

You don't have emotions, and this is just more proof. Not all women, but a good damn many. Just like you and your jokes you crack about the #notallmen thing.
>>
>>24639387
Put it in his mouth.
>>
>>24639413

Okay, now I know you're lying. 2/10 could have kept it going much longer.

The parent's basement cliche is too tired, you've gotta mix it up with an attic or split level.
>>
>>24639428
>therapy
Figures a queer would buy into head shrinking.
Listen, retard, if you were really a masculinist, you wouldn't want more of those quacks assigning ssris and other stupefiers, luring men into numale ideologies.
>>
>>24639490

hi sam hyde i'll be out here enjoying reality while also being aware of government corruption and social engineering through competent and level-headed research

a good many people, things, and organizations are out to get you. the pharmaceutical industry IS among them, but several people i know closely and countless others worldwide have been able to get over the worst suicidal depression through modern medicine. therapy isn't brainwashing like you think it is, it's just a set of strategies to work with when you deal with something tough.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.