[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447334335614.jpg (76 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1447334335614.jpg
76 KB, 460x628
the time has come

>"i want you out anon"

it`s time to become a wagekek
>i`m 18
>only place i can get a job is at a supermarket

can`t stand the idea of meeting my old school m8s (at school i had high hopes for my future everyone thought i was going to uni) instead i became a NEET for 1year ...

>"oh... you work here anon... that is ... good ..."
>"weren`t you going to uni?"

i can`t do it anons ... but i have to be out by feb./mar.
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
You should kill yourself, life is meaningless.
>>
A) try warehousing
B) "Oh I took a year off to save money"
>>
>>24638725
Just tell them that you stopped because of family issues ffs, learn to lie
>>
just apply and work you pussy.

anybody that thinks lesser of you for working instead of continuing with school is a coddled shithead that probably had everything handed to them.

you were never going to see them at your reunion and suddenly spark some new friendship because you both display a facade of a successful, hardship-free life.

who cares what they think
>>
JUST DO IT

seriously though, just apply for jobs where you won't meet customers/people from school
>>
If anyone asks just tell them you're taking online classes while you take care of a sick relative or something.
>>
Kill yourself. Make sure you do it in your old bedroom, and if you have any leftover possessions from childhood (like a stuffed animal or a picture book or something) laying around make sure to hold it in your arms as you die, that way when mommy finds the body it'll guilt trip her in a way she'll never recover from.
>>
Join the Army.

Do not work retail, you will gain absolutely nothing. Your experience in a job like is absolutely worthless and you'll never move up, only sideways at slight inclines.

At the very least, if you're gonna do shit work, do if for Uncle Sam and actually get respect. Most people treat minimum wage guys like trash but if you put that same dude in a uniform he's suddenly got status. The army will pay you, give you a place to live, give you a job (make sure you choose something useful for your life, don't go in there to fight), and it will give you benefits out the ass once you leave.

Also, fuck your parents. How are you supposed to survive at 18? Make sure you remember this when they need assisted living. Dumbshit parents like that think they'll be healthy forever and their kids remember that hard sink-or-swim attitude. It usually doesn't work out well for them.
>>
>>24638725

Baby, it's ok -- lots of people who go to school also have to work shit jobs.

Some people work those shit jobs in order to pay for school.

Some people -- and this will blow your mind, don't have to work to pay for school but CHOOSE to work because they prefer to support themselves to the extent they can.

The takeaway -- having a shit job at age 18 doesn't make anyone look like a loser.

Makes you look like someone with bills to pay -- that is, like everyone else.
>>
>Make sure you remember this when they need assisted living

this so much
>>
>>24638725
it's a bluff anon, through tantrums, act completely helpless and they will fail to do anything, call their bluff and live the free life of a neet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.