[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here, why do you guys hate women? I'm 19 and a virgin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
File: 1438669431474.gif (550 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1438669431474.gif
550 KB, 728x720
Femanon here, why do you guys hate women?
I'm 19 and a virgin, I don't fit the stereotype that you guys always go on about and most of my friends group consists of nerdy guys and gamers (no chads that is always implied). I spend the majority of my day painting, playing runescape (not training cooking) posting here and listening to music. I don't go out and club with other girls and prefer to play games with my friends/watch anime. I stream league on and off with a low viewer count around 50s and don't go out much. I've never had a real relationship with a guy but that's mainly because there's no one that feels that way about me, my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me and is unfit).

Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
Why is this board so misogynistic, I thought you guys wanted a relationship.
>>
>>24638633
How tall are you?
Be my gf?
>>
>>24638633
>Why is this board so misogynistic,
>I thought you guys wanted a relationship.
you answered your own question
they want it.
they cant get it.
they hate it.
>>
File: 1431096889590.png (429 KB, 921x682) Image search: [Google]
1431096889590.png
429 KB, 921x682
>she has male friends
Your bait-thread is shit, faggot. Fag. Fagggg.
>>
>>24638633
>having friends
this is why
>>
Bait. Poor bait at that
>>
>>24638633
You're okay, OP. I don't care if you don't date guys you don't find attractive. As long as you keep that virginity until marriage like a decent and proper woman.

The rest is literally white noise. No one can make you date someone you don't like, and it's not like anyone that dislikes your interests should date you.
>>
Is your name hani/emily?
>>
>>24638633
How cute, another bait
Also checked
>>
>>24638633
/r9k/ manchildren are entitled, and delusional about thinking having sex and a girlfriend is a "basic human right". What they don't comprehend is that their existence is far from human, as all they do is rotting away in their basement while jerking off to anime and playing pirated videogames, leeching on their parent's money for as long as possible without ever even thinking of paying them back for their efforts in raising him.

They are on life support on manners of escapism including, but not limited to: games, anime, welfare, parents and/or internet. They never were taught proper values and duties by their parents, and grew to be lazy wastes of space and oxygen who will likely never even have the urge to develop anything that would make them stand out as an actual human being instead of a sack of shit.

And yet, they still expect a girlfriend to be their basic human right.

Note: examples presented here are in the most extreme cases, but still apply to the lesser. Laziness and entitlement is unjustified and looked down on.
>>
>>24638633
>>that's mainly because there's no one that feels that way about me, my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me and is unfit).
Too obvious
>>
>>24638633
>Femanon here
Fuck off cunt and stop posting pictures of something you will never be able to compete with.
>>
lol you're a dude 4sure. Maybe a morbidly obese or disfigured woman.
>>
File: 1332004999048.jpg (217 KB, 434x567) Image search: [Google]
1332004999048.jpg
217 KB, 434x567
>>24638633
You're not gonna like the answers you're gonna get.
>>
>>24638819
I don't feel entitled to anything. I don't like women. They are amoral harpies.

>>24638633
Do you realize you're a poseur mooch syphoning vitality and resources from the technologies and communities invented, 100%, by males? Do you realize your mere presence degrades and destroys the male meritocratic environment of brotherly competition and mastery that made such things possible?

Do you realize that roasties ruin everything, including this board, and that your inability to perceive what possible complaint males could have with women proves that you are a run-of-the-mill oblivious broad?
>>
>>24638633
>I've never had a real relationship with a guy
These kind of weasel words are what make you come across as untrustworthy first of all, so stop that shit if you ever want male trust
I assume by that you mean you've had one night stands, maybe some kid asked to be your bf in middle school and you were too shy to say no so you just let him have his fantasy
>Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
Of course, but don't be dishonest about your shallowness, and that sentence proves you are incredibly shallow so please don't say you aren't
All this "I'm not like the other girls" shit isn't helping you at all either, so what if you play vidya and don't go out to nightclubs. So do most of the males here, but we get regularly mocked for it whereas you get praised. I'm not a misogynist, and neither are a lot of the people here, although anyone who denies young males have a much harder life is either deluded or deceitful and deserving of anger or hatred. Post is probably just b8 anyway, but I know a lot of chicks lurk this board so maybe some will see this and think for a second yeah right
>>
I don't hate woman. Not in the least bit, I'm a dude and I'm with you OP. Can't figure out why /r9k/ hates woman so much.
>>
>>24638911
Pussywhipped sex-traitor. Enjoy being her beta bank account.
>>
>>24638633
the fact that you made this thread only proves that your a typical slut stacy looking for attention.

>LOL FEMANON HERE XDDDDD
>IMMA GURLL BTW
>>
>>24638877
Will you be my gf?
Please please
>>
>>24638633
I've only been on r9k for a few days and even i know this is pasta
>>
>>24638633
If you are talking for real plz stick with what are you doing until you are sure the first guy is the one. BE REALLY SURE. Or wait for marriage.

I'm a guy and basically you.
>>
>>24638941
>r9k
>pasta

Go back to /b/, Bye.
>>
BAIT BAIT BAIT It's BAIT
>>
File: 1445268213299.jpg (424 KB, 639x1078) Image search: [Google]
1445268213299.jpg
424 KB, 639x1078
>>24638939
Are you asian QT?
>>
File: uwotm8.png (132 KB, 312x284) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
132 KB, 312x284
>>24638954
You fucking wot m8?
>>
>>24638960
No, I'm white and have a vagina and am very lonely.
>>
>>24638633
I streamed myself recording and mixing music. No one watched though. Then I tried streaming myself digitally painting and no one cared either. I tried for a few weeks on and off before quitting.

I've literally seen a fat chick with big tits just sit there and not even play games and she had thousands of live twitch viewers. People were donating her thousands of dollars and sending her free food and gifts.

If that's not a reason to hate women, then I don't know what is. I still don't hate women though; this month after finals I'm just going to 24/7 stream and make tons of music.
>>
>>24638997
>someone is more entertaining than you
>call it a reason to hate an entire gender
I can't even begin to imagine how depressing it would be to have your angry mindset.
>>
>>24638996
Sorry, not really into the V anon.
>>
>give me attention
>accept me
>i'm not like most girls
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>24638633
>nerdy guys
>>
>>24639019
I don't hate anyone man. Read a little more carefully.

I would ask a person of that popularity (female or male) for tips if I really could.
>>
File: Blotch.png (484 KB, 660x700) Image search: [Google]
Blotch.png
484 KB, 660x700
>>24639025
DAMN YOU WOMAN
>>
>>24638633
>don't fit the stereotype
>HEY GUYS FEMANON HERE I'M FEMALE I AM A WOMAN I HAVE FRIENDS
>>
File: 3246754235645.jpg (3 KB, 116x118) Image search: [Google]
3246754235645.jpg
3 KB, 116x118
>>24638633
nice copy pasta, fucking casuals that only spend half and hour a day on this board are falling like shit
>>
They hate women on here because they're hypocrites like most guys. They'll be the same ones who talk all kinds of crap about them then go on to be mad at girls for not liking them. Just like Elliot Rodgers who thought that being half white and owning a BMW qualified him for unlimited access to blondes.

It's beyond stupid to be so entitled and expect so much. There are plenty of girls who don't get attention or love but they just live on. Why should anyone be coddled? Live sucks in general.
>>
File: h06GB2u.jpg (45 KB, 625x540) Image search: [Google]
h06GB2u.jpg
45 KB, 625x540
>she doesn't train cooking
>>
>>24639164
>They'll be the same ones who talk all kinds of crap about them then go on to be mad at girls for not liking them
You're literally talking about two entirely separate groups of people.
>>
>All these newfags that don't know slighty altered pasta
>>
>>24639164
>There are plenty of girls who don't get attention or love but they just live on

top b8 m8, 8/8.
>>
>>24638996
>white
>vagina

Trashman.exe
>>
>>24638633

I don't hate women, i just hate myself.
>>
>>24639323
>Beta male
Trash incarnate.
>>
>>24639291
You don't even need to know the pasta to see all that heavy baiting that is going on in the OP.
>>
>>24639344
0/10, i know you can do better.
>>
File: f2rLQ.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
f2rLQ.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>24638633
This is definitely bait, but I'll bite just for fun.

>Femanon here
Firstly, there is no such thing as a ''femanon'' here

>Don't fit the stereotype
you have male friends

>Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
You only want to date chads

> I thought you guys wanted a relationship
Yeah, but certainly not with stupid fucking cunts like you who aren't satisfied with the male attention they get in real life and have to go post shit here to get more

Honestly if you're not going to post tits just get the fuck out. Go to plebbit where you belong.
Or better yet, just fucking kill yourself stupid roastie
>>
Lads, just go to the club and winch some burd, it's a game of numbers.
You'll instantly feel better. Shy femanons are trash and boring anyway, give me a fun slut anyday.
>>
>>24638941
Leave then you /b/ faggot.
>>
>>24639424
That image needs to be posted more. I'm really tired of people claiming "tits or GTFO" is misogynistic.
>>
>femanons
>watching non non biyori
>>
>>24639344
>tumblr
Distilled, concentrated trash
>>
>>24638633
to be fair, carry on doing what you're doing.
if you're going to maintain higher standards, just be prepared to put leg work into forming a relationship, and don't put out for a guy until you're fairly sure of his commitment.
don't end up as one of chad's desperate shags on the side in other words.
>>
>>24638633
Contact me on skype: jailsondotaxi88

We could meet each other and shit
>>
>>24638633
>I don't fit the stereotype that you guys always go on about
>I don't date him because he's the same height as me
Sounds like you do
that or bait ect ect
>>
>>24638633
This isn't even the first time you've posted this.

And then someone will call you out and say you just want viewers and you'll point out that you didn't link your stream, yada yada.

So let's skip all that. Tell me a story.
>>
>>24638768
yes, all of this.

>>24638819
OP's bait wasn't good enough, so you just had to go and one up them. well done you've got your reply.
the whole idea of "entitlement" is a huge SJW red herring. I may only speak for myself but it's clear it's been echoed in this thread by others, we don't have a sense of entitlement when it comes to relationships. Just a lot of frustration that we haven't been able to figure out how to actually do them correctly and a feeling that the dating game is rigged against us. Which, biologically, it is. a 50:50 ratio of males to females really leaves a lot of surplus males, because one male can replace the breeding capacity of many whereas the same cannot be said of females.
But it seems like women want to have their cake (hypergamy, dating and mating up) and eat it too (monogamy, being one guy's only special girl).
The bottom line is they have to realise that if they want monogamy, they have to lower their standards and admit that it isn't just "the patriarchy". If they want flower power, women's lib and free love, if they want to be able to marry the most beautiful, rich prince charming, they have to be prepared to be part of his harem.
And if they do, so be it. But nothing a male does inherently devalues women, it's all competition with other males.
>>
>>24638819
Duh?

Most people, even normies, are pretty entitled. It's kind of just the way our society works. Everyone "deserves" happiness. That's what we're taught from childhood.

Too bad that's bullshit. You need to earn your happiness or shut up and die off.

I don't disagree with you, but I think you're taking too specific a vendetta against robots. Normies suck just as much if not more.
>>
>>24638633
NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS THE POST
>>
>>24638633
>women
>using anime images

Nice one.
>>
>>24639323
>muh superior asian waifus
Enjoy raising the next Elliot Rodgers you hopeless beta faggot
>>
>>24638633
Because I'm a fag.
But also because I know females cannot be robots. There is no way you could possibly comprehend what it's like living as a male. You have someone interested in you. You have friends. Us robot males don't have any of those things. You're lucky and don't understand the pain us robot men have.
>>
>>24638633
>I don't date him because he's the same height as me

kill yourself you roastie cunt
>>
>>24638633
>I've never had a real relationship with a guy but that's mainly because there's no one that feels that way about me,

>my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me

Just admit that it's because no chads feel that way about you, you worthless cunt bitch whore
>>
>>24638633
>I don't fit the stereotype
>entire paragraph of stereotypes

that's one reason why
>>
>my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me and is unfit).

How did you retards fall for this b8?
>>
>>24638633
>most of my friends group consists of guys
>because there's no one that feels that way about me
>my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me
bait

>resident tripfag responds within 10 posts
Do you start these threads just so you can whiteknight some more, Doj?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.