[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girls are messaging me on okc, but they are kind of fat and don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1441145856106.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1441145856106.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
girls are messaging me on okc, but they are kind of fat and don't have patrician taste in music, what do?
>>
I'm like house-sized and listen to Quasimodo, I imagine it's about the same for other broads.
Most girls into weirder shit either got into it because they were fucking a weirdo or are disgusting looking.
So you really have three options,
Used goods that connect the thing you like to an ex-lover
Girls who like the thing you like but also look like piles of vomit
Girls who don't know what any of your interests are, but may be introduced to them
>>
>>24638654
good point. it's mostly the kind of fat thing that bothers me. I'm not in good shape but I think I should be with someone who is.
>>
>>24638554
Write back you silly.
>>
>>24638742
Then make fitness a priority, you're more likely to change a girl's tastes than her waistline.
>>
>>24639018
on girl who's a sociology major and like cheezy pick up line I wrote, "you know what they say about people with a good sociological imagination"

Then she responded "what would that be?"

but I never made a punchline, what do I say?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.