[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to fuck the boy on the right before you can have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 87457.jpg (59 KB, 340x604) Image search: [Google]
87457.jpg
59 KB, 340x604
You have to fuck the boy on the right before you can have sex with the girl on the left.

Do you accept?
>>
That's the nicest looking boy i've ever seen
What's his dad like?
>>
>>24638474
Can I just have only the boy senpai
>>
if hes over 18 and willing, sure.

But its sounds like bait.
>>
Those look like middleschoolers
my favorite
>>
I'd just fuck the boy also is that the Candydoll girl?
>>
>>24638546
What's it like being the most giant beta in /r9k/'s history? Literally so beta you're not even willing to assert your dominance over a 13yo boy.

You're a pussy.
>>
On One condition
That I'm bottom
>>
>>24638587
A lot of these handsome little boys are secretely packing 8 inch schlongs
you ready to run that risk?
>>
File: image%3A142186.png (900 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image%3A142186.png
900 KB, 720x1280
Boi pucci - reckted
Cis pussy - double reckted

Tis done family negro
>>
Only if she watches me having sex with him
>>
Jesus Christ I would suck that guys cock, let him blown mine, lick his asshole, let him play with my asshole, then I would let him stick his little pencil dick cause I know it wouldnt hurt.
Then I would fuck that bitch straight up bro, I would gag her, and cum inside her.
>>
File: a_broken_man88.png (83 KB, 158x212) Image search: [Google]
a_broken_man88.png
83 KB, 158x212
This thread was on /b/ earlier. Y tho
>>
fuck boy
dump roastie
cause why the fuck not?
>>
>>24638474
So she gets turned on by watching her androgynous younger brother get his shit pushed in by a fat neckbeard, and then clucking her brother with a fat fuck right in front of him?

Well, far be it for me to spoil their sibling bond.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.