[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend got a tattoo of a woman crying and said it was me..is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 457.jpg (73 KB, 591x942) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
73 KB, 591x942
my boyfriend got a tattoo of a woman crying and said it was me..is that weird? i do cry a lot but to be honest when he showed me this tatt and said it was supposeed to represent me, i was taken aback..shocked... its a girl who does have my hair and facial features, and she has tear-filled eyes looking kind of downwards and tears running down her cheeks.
at first i thought maybe its fake but nope its 100 percent real and now im kind of worried about why he would do this, the real reason. he told me its that he loves to see me crying and i dont know if i should find it sweet but i do? is that a good thing?

pic unrelated
>>
>>24638426
Pic with time stamp & boobs or you're lying.
Also why no related pic you big heifer.
>>
>>24638426
Fuck off cunt

Robotblox
>>
Ask him to tattoo him crying on the other arm when you break up with him...

But make sure to do it before you break up
>>
>>24638688
>breaking up
WHy would i when he just tattooed me on him...
>>
>>24638426
Go and ask your stupid questions on plebbit. You don't belong here.
>>
>>24639103
Why wouldn't you break up now?
When people ask about it he'll always have to think of you.
>>
>>24638426
>he loves to see you crying
>randomly gets a tattoo of you crying out of the blue

no red flags here OP, I think you should have a child and get this man to marry you asap ;)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.