[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the name of this girl? Is she a "fembot"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1445195350544.jpg (264 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1445195350544.jpg
264 KB, 1080x720
What's the name of this girl? Is she a "fembot"? I need more pics for certain reasons.
>>
Get cancer.
>>
im gonna murder you in real life you fucking miscarriage
>>
What the fuck are you doing you tosser, I hope a bus hits you twice on the same day you pathetic piece of wank
>>
Somebody find where this fucker lives and stomp his face into a pile of gore
>>
Stop posting yourself it is embarrassing as fuck

You look like a man and nobody cares about you.
>>
what the fuck is happening in this thread?
>>
Oh my god OP sometimes people make bad choices, but you making this thread makes me want to gouge your eyes out with a fucking spoon and take a shit down your throat
>>
>>24639081
>stomp his face into a pile of gore
>>24639065
>bus hits you twice on the same day you pathetic piece of wank
>>24639045
>you fucking miscarriage
>>24639024
>Get cancer.
>>24639134
>gouge your eyes out with a fucking spoon

Wowlad, like a fart bomb went off in this thread.
>>
i dont get the hate ?
>>
What is this? I mean, you should be nice to each other.
>>
Request threads are not allowed outside of /r/. Very sorry to crash your party like this, OP.
>>
>>24638425
I'm 98% sure that is my brothers gf
>>
>>24640662
>>24640956
Stupid fucking underage cancerous faggots she is an underage attentionwhore who should go to /soc/ for this shit.

Even if "fembots" (nice meme) did exist she is no where close to what they would be. She is a stupid fucking whore who craves attention from betas because Chad won't fuck her.

Search the archive OP she's got lots of pics, and no I wont spoonfeed you, now delete this thread.
>>
>>24641248
Calm down, Mr. Anon. Let's be kind in here. :-))
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.