[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've fucking had it, I'm done I I've given in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 13338585777777575774.jpg (68 KB, 1066x752) Image search: [Google]
13338585777777575774.jpg
68 KB, 1066x752
I've fucking had it, I'm done I I've given in

>log onto 4chan
>fucking neetfags tempting me
>showing what I'm missing
>rubbing it in my face

I'm getting a subway at lunch time, I give in, FUCK you and FUCK your lifestyle of sweet delicious sub's made with fresh healthy ingredients by a qualified sandwich artist or whatever the FUCK you call the employee's
>>
>He doesn't have a publix nearby
>>
>>24638159
>trusting your lunch to anyone but the most qualified artisan

Nigga please.
>>
fuck you op you dont deserve them, youre no neet. Get the fuck off of our turf
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2701x2314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2701x2314
>be wagekek
>nov 30
>440 short on the rent

Why am I even trying again? This is beyond tiresome and frustrating it's killing me
>>
>>24638232
Then why do you advertise them so much you tard
>>
>>24638405
They're for NEETs and NEETs only
>>
>>24638046

>work at publix because they hire autists and retards
>just do nothing but bag shit and collect carts
>can afford to live alone

/shitjob/ master race. I'm not a wagekek or a neet
>>
File: 4352452524.png (246 KB, 551x399) Image search: [Google]
4352452524.png
246 KB, 551x399
>>24638046
Sorry wagie you have to have your NEET papers if you want the privilege of being served by subways finest artists
>>
>>24638582
I heard that only gives you a six inch, limited fillings and no sauce with small soda.

Real people, wagies, can upgrade to foot long with whatever fillings, a cookie and a large soda due to the respect given to them by fellow wagies.

Subway employees don't like neets, fact
>>
>>24638538
that is the definitive wagekek my firebrand
>>
Did you guys know that Subways is offering 6 of their best six-inch sandwiches, a bag of chips and a 21oz fountain drink for only $6*?

Man what a deal, I know what I am getting for lunch!

*Prices higher in Alaska and Hawaii, participation may vary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.