[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most autistic thing you've done to the opposite sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1405966737620.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1405966737620.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
What is the most autistic thing you've done to the opposite sex?
>>
Told her I loved her.
>>
Sent her prog/fusion songs.
>>
>>24637894
Told her I often browse 4chan
>>
>>24637894
Told her in class in front of other people I want to see her vagina in 10th grade
>>
I usually don't orbit but I confessed my undying love for a girl who just happens to be a simpleton, literal moron level IQ.

Why does she have to be so perfect.. god damnit I want nothing more than to provide for and protect her. I think it's because she is so innocent and all my innocence has been taken from me. Damn these urges.
>>
>>24637894
Something retarded enough that saying it would identify me immediately.
>>
>>24637894
High kick and punched her not so smug face till it turned red. When people came to separate l just jumped on her with both feet and let people separate us. Didn't get in trouble because
>middle school
>she punched me first
>>
File: 1447644594693.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1447644594693.png
440 KB, 645x1260
Chased after my ex I hadn't seen for 3 years

>looked at the messages i was sending her
>lots of " haha aww" and smilies in response to my messages
>i just kept sending more
>she stops replying
>has bf a couple of days later
>>
Follow a girl creepily and ask her out
>>
Wrote an online journal in the form of a weird "fable" in which I was garbage and died at the end every time.
I wrote him in as "a magnificent stag" who disdained and hated me.

My bully found them and then read them out loud to him when we went to see an Anne Frank play.

I tried to punch her, tripped, fell down, and began to have coughing fit so forceful that I also farted.
>>
i went to prom with an attractive girl who was a senior (it was junior prom) and she had agreed to go to a "sleepover" at my friend's lake house after the dance. i never told her how great she looked and i spent half the dance talking about fantasy football because i had no f'ing idea how to talk to women. still don't, and i'm 33. she still came to the lake house and everything but i didn't make a move like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24637954
>Didn't get in trouble
I don't believe you.
>>
She hugged me and i forgot to hug her back
I literally stood there like a tree
>>
>>24637894
was having tipsy sex with 8/10
couldn't cum cause it was late and I felt tired/drunk/sick
said to her "let me know when you've had enough"
"what do you mean?!"
fair to say we never had sex again after that
>>
File: 1433621846100.jpg (123 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1433621846100.jpg
123 KB, 400x300
>>24637894
they get away from me because i look like a monster so i never have talked to a women before, when i was walking in some public place they just walked away and didnt want to see the abominationi am....
shhhheeeeeiiiiiitttttt
it could be worse... right?
>>
File: 1442449828376.png (85 KB, 162x204) Image search: [Google]
1442449828376.png
85 KB, 162x204
>>24637894
>4th grade
>chewed some cookies with water and kept it in my mouth
>ran up to a girl and spat it all on her pretending to be throwing up
>>
>>24637894
>used to smell seats if they were attractive enough

of course they had to be sitting longer than ten minutes for it to be worth it.
Those days are long behind me now.
haha behind
>>
>>24638291
hey, I watched that special.
Hades got rekt by jesus.
>>
>>24637907
I know this feel. I was so in love actually thought I had a chance cause she let me tutor her. Then I invited her to coffee and told her all my feelings, I told her some shit from a romcom ie I think ur smart funny and cute and I even said "the burgundy highlights in your hair remind me of the sunset". She said thank you and paid for her coffee and left then told everyone at school, high school was rough after that
>>
I once got a crush on a girl on high school that lasted about 2 weeks but in that time I wrote her a poem, I creeply looked at her on every class, some times I would follow her home .

But the worst part was when I bought her a cheap perfume for her birthday and I heard people say behind my back I gave her an old woman's perfume.

feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>24637894
tried talking to them without sounding brain damaged
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.