[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies take their mothers so seriously? >dude she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: fampai.png (92 KB, 979x749) Image search: [Google]
fampai.png
92 KB, 979x749
Why do normies take their mothers so seriously?

>dude she's your mom you can't do that
>haha my mom would kill me if i talked back
>how could you say that to your MOM bro???
>i would NEVER disobey muh mom
or my personal favorite, one time I was smoking a cig at a wedding and some fag goes
>you smoke in front of your mother?
keep in mind i'm 22.
>>
>l'm a spoiled bitch and l have no respect for the only female that loves me

Good job
>inb4 l have a gf
>>
I don't know, I have had people straight up tell me I don't love my mother before. I think I do, I appreciate everything she has done for me but I don't view her with the same adoration some people seem to. Maybe it's because I grew up with my dad.

There's probably some Freudian psychology to explain this desu.
>>
>>24637897
I've never seen someone say something like that. It seems like a pretty big social faux pas to me. I know a guy though who is just an ass to his mum, barely even acknowledges her existence and says that everyone who is nice to their mum is fucking their mum. I don't think that's what you or OP are meaning though.
>>
>>24637967
Yeah, I'm pretty much this. I am an ass to my mom, I do barely acknowledge her existence. But I don't hate her.
>>
>>24637867https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpGbOaBMZQQ
Lel normie'll kill you man. given the chance.
>>
>>24637991
That's pretty rude. I'd just never do that to anyone. It's your life though, so I personally don't care if people act this way. Normies really like to tell you how to live your life though.
>>
>>24637893

not really m8. I just don't kiss her ass and worship the ground she walks on just because she used to change my shitty diapers.
>>
>>24637991
Stop being an ass to your mum, she literally has to put up with a fat manbaby that's somehow found his way to this shitty fuckin board. Imagine if you had a kid and he turned out like you, how disappointing.
>>
File: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
7Ldn6gD.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>24637867
you're so fucking cool man, can you teach me?

>you disrespect the only person in your life who actually loves you

fuck off retard, stop trying to be some edgy shit head and just fucking kill yourself dickweed
>>
>>24638290

>never even said that I disrespect her

see? normies foam at the mouth when they even suspect you disagree with mommy.
>>
File: 1438689678164.png (98 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1438689678164.png
98 KB, 250x221
>>24638314
>everyone who isn't an edgy retard who disrespects their mother is a normie

how about you fuck off back to whatever cancerous shithole you came from
>>
>>24638339
Who would have guessed the namefag and "PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO I AM" fag is a normie.
>>
>>24638339
>tfw the tripfag makes more sense than anon
How new has OP to be tho
>>
>>24637867
back as a kid i used to really respect my mother, always thought she knew what was best and that i should just listen because shes my mom

as i got older though, in my late teens, i wanted more freedom, but she didnt want to give me any at all

i was physically, even mentally, an adult in my late teens, yet every choice i wanted to make had to br approved by my mom

didnt have a lock in my room, had no privacy, she would just come in and yell at me and i couldn't make her leave, couldnt beat the fuck out of her and make her leave, because she is my mom

this is just an example, but what really made me realize i shouldnt take my mom seriously because she is an irrational loud woman that acts like a little girl is when i bought snacks with money i earned through my part time job that i had to take because i didnt get money for shit at all, she would just empty all the cans because it was unhealthy for me, all my money somewhat literally going through the sink

now i just act as if i respect her, just lie about good things happening so that she will not stress herself out, let her live in a fantasy world

when i had the chance to move out i immediately took it, now i talk to her once a month because im "busy" for her mental health and mine

in short, dont take her seriously, just make it look like you do
>>
Hey, man.

I don't give two shits about anything you said aside from smoking in front of your mother.

Maybe it is a local phenomenon, but that shit's just rude in my mind.

Nasty business to engage in, brah. If you don't pay any mind to how you appear to others, that's fine. You can chain-smoke in front of your ma all you want. But, at least where I live, that behavior is considered rude by most. Including me!
>>
The same reason girls like older guys and call them 'daddy', we're all subconsciously rife with the Oedipus complex
>>
>>24638339
I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with a tripfag. OP, how do you even fuck up this badly?
>>
>>24637867
I have really mixed feelings on my mom.
She's a good person, but she's also a pretty big normie. She's also kind of out of touch with society and still lives in the 80s

I mean you should be thankful to her for raising you and all, but that doesn't really excuse her from doing whatever she wants to do and raise you on her Hollywood idea of a man

It's pretty complicated senpai. Although normies never stop for a second to think about it, since they're all brain dead
>HURR DURR, YOU DO IT CUZ PEOPLE TELL YOU TO
>>
>>24638411

>round these parts we sure as hell don't do th-
fuck off.
>>
>>24638377
>>24638451
>two people both agreeing with the tripfag and then has a backhanded insult towards OP

hmmm could it be the trip fag is same fagging? Maybe using a vpn?
>>
>>24638411
Jesus you are a fag.
>>
>>24638453
my parents were pretty distant when i was growing up. my older junkie brother was the focus of most of their attention so i only ever got provided a place to eat, sleep and play video games

it was only when i was older and my brother was dead that i realized how disgusting and volatile of a person my mother is. that is, when i really got the time to get to know her as an adult.

quite frankly i don't give a fuck what she does or what happens to her
>>
>>24638488
Maybe one of those is him samefagging, but this >>24638451
Was my first (and only) post in the thread.
>>
My mom is the only woman I respect.
>>
>>24638562
I think most people are weird-ed out by people being cunts to their mothers because most people have good relationships with them. My mother is a hardworking teacher in a loving 30 year+ marriage with three kids that she has taken the time to create a personal relationship with each. I love my mum and I find it hard to understand how people can have bad mums.
>>
File: 1362685757578.gif (578 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1362685757578.gif
578 KB, 160x120
>>24637867

>Mom sabotages the few relationship prospects I had
>Mom stole my identity and racked up thousands in debt in my name
>Dad was a pussy who was complicit in all this, let her do whatever the fuck she wanted to both me and him, but as soon as I try to shut her down on her bullshit he suddenly has balls and runs interference for her
>eventually just cut them off entirely

>"but they're your family, how can you do that? They made you!"

somehow I'm a sack of shit because "they're family" but the inverse does not apply when they ruin my credit and sabotage my life?

What the fuck is it with normies logic?
>>
>OPs mom will have to take care of her fat manchild who doesnt respect her for the rest of her life
>No matter how shitty OP is, his mom will unconditionally love him
I feel bad for her.
>>
>>24638664
because any fucking piece of shit can have children
>>
>>24638687
fuck them and what other people think. it's a good thing you got out

don't bother going to their funerals. really twist that knife
>>
Well your mom has raised and cared for your sorry ass up til now hasn't she? there is a level of respect you're supposed to show in gratitude for that. But clearly don't understand even the basics of humility you sack of shit.
>>
File: viper.png (283 KB, 476x474) Image search: [Google]
viper.png
283 KB, 476x474
>>24638854
that's like somebody picking up your debt without asking you and making you their bitch

yeah bitch show me your humility bitch you owe me bitch

fuck off retard. nobody asked to be born. you could shower me in gifts all day but if you're a piece of shit i don't want you around me, plain and simple
>>
>>24638409
Same here I had great respect for my parents when I was young, I thought they knew everything.

Now I see much more and know they dont know shit about life and I have to figure out everything out.

I just try to play along with parents, avoid interraction and so...

My mom also is begging for drama, her life is boring and she wants to make scenes out of everything. She also became Cynical bitch the things she complains about she doesnt want to actally do she just complains for sake of complaining. Idk if she wants to torture me mentally or not.

tl:dr I just avoid her and talk as little as possible
>>
>>24638787
Literally how does that relate to anything in my post? Maybe when you graduate middle school you'll be able to approach things that don't just spawn from "muh fee fee's"
>>
File: 360 Quickschoped.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
360 Quickschoped.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
>>24638854

This makes no sense.

Please just articulate for me how someone who is forcibly brought into existence can be said "owe" anyone for it, when they had literally no say in the matter. It's literally indentured servitude by virtue of existence.

You sound like someone who would create people for little more than their potential as a utility to you. This is truly disturbing.

>>24639271

>My mom also is begging for drama, her life is boring and she wants to make scenes out of everything. She also became Cynical bitch the things she complains about she doesnt want to actally do she just complains for sake of complaining. Idk if she wants to torture me mentally or not.

that's literally the Basic Woman Package kid.
>>
>>24639332
I dont overrate life anymore, mom, dad, brother doesnt matter if they are shit and not worth you should respect them.
Its better to save yourself and make something great than listen to normies and let stupid parents and relatives drag you down in their shitty life hole where later you will also lose will and energy and become one of them.
Not every life is worth saving not even your mothers.

I am 26 now and on some level I felt I became little like them, but luckly when I work and move out from house I feel refreshed with new energy, if you stay too long with them that will ruin you.
>>
>>24639331
>"a bloo bloo, mom's having such a hard time owning up to responsibility. Poor he, me living in shit conditions is NOTHING from what she's going through ;("
Most bad moms are just Stacy's that have woken up to reality. One day being a whore, the other having responsibility. It's hard for a woman, since they have literally everything brought to them on a silver plate
>>
I don't love my mother, I understand her situation and why she did the things that she did and I feel empathy for her, I don't want anything bad for her, I don't hate her and I wish her a good life. She kicked me out and I didn't speak to her in two years, I never felt the need to and only did because I was struggling economically
>>
>>24639332
You don't have an obligation to a human being you created beyond just dumping it to the government, everyhing else is a choice you make out of generosity
>>
Normies, man, they literally live in a different reality where their mothers weren't shit.
>>
>>24637867
This is because your mothers don't / didn't beat your faggot asses, that's why. It would be a different story if you ass clowns got severely beat for being a fucking autist. Where the fuck are your fathers during this shit?

This is exactly why I think all of you faggots should be bullied until you want to kill yourselves. It's called respect, something you retards won't ever get an ounce of. Now go back to posting in a "tfw nogf" thread.
>>
>>24637867
My mother is one of the few people that genuinely cares for my well-being

My dad doesn't give two fucks and wants me to wageslave
>>
>>24640083
>being this retarded

My mother was no stranger to violence. It's just that she struck me because she herself lacked discipline and respect (thanks feminism), which made it impossible for her to instill any within me.

At least when my father hit me I knew it was him being firm, and I wound up respecting him for it.

Anyway, I don't think anyone should be blamed for not respecting violent women. Female violence is arguably the strongest indication that a woman's outright incompetent. It's not something a reasonable woman would even need to resort to.

It's sort of like how lazy, out of shape neckbeards aren't as respectable as a chiseled adonis.

The difference is that unlike violent women, who think they're entitled to the same respect as women with self-control, neckbeards don't make any claims of somehow being paragons of masculinty by "breaking out of traditional gender roles."

Violent women are LITERAL SJWs, if not in their beliefs then in their non-feminine attitudes and actions.
>>
>>24638760

I live alone though.
>>
File: 1.jpg (63 KB, 625x420) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63 KB, 625x420
>>24637867
I'm an asshole to my mother and no one else, why? She's the only person on the planet that has without fail pissed me off and made my life progressively worse and worse as years go by, she has shown no sign of "love" other than the need for attention, and it drives her insane that I ignore her, I've come close to despising women because of her and then realized only a small minority are as bad as her, but even so I see her awful traits in other women occasionally

All these people that think you should unconditionally love your mother just can't seem to see it from other perspectives, she's done nothing to deserve love other than
>hurr durr gave birth and changed diapers xDDD
Sure, for that she gets a thank you and nothing more. It was her choice to give birth to me, she could have had a loving son but instead chose to be a manipulative shady cunt that cares about no one but herself, I've watched my father struggle with depression for years having to put up with this fucking garbage excuse for a human being as she continued living her life perfectly content

I will take advantage of every single opportunity I can to make her miserable
>>
I hit my mom and I've told her I'll kill myself if she tells the police. This is how I maintain my NEET life at home. I recommend you all do the same.
>>
>>24637867
Just told my mother she probably sucked the wrong cocks when she told me she has herpes all around her mouth, all in good fun.
>>
>>24638409
>this is just an example, but what really made me realize i shouldnt take my mom seriously because she is an irrational loud woman that acts like a little girl is when i bought snacks with money i earned through my part time job that i had to take because i didnt get money for shit at all,
Are you me?
My mom's bipolar and was extremely annoying when I was a kid. Always complained about me not being independent enough, then when I BECAME independent, she started complaining about that too.
Not to mention she would literally throw tantrums about crumbs on my floor.
>>
>>24640792
Hehe yeah I know the feel
>>
Normies are generally raised well by their parents, so are of course going to respect their mother quite a lot.

Robots, on the other hand, not raised well by their mothers, are obviously going to, on average, like them less.

It's that simple man. I love my mum because she's lovely and raised me well.
>>
>>24640083
>This is because your mothers don't / didn't beat your faggot asses, that's why.
Exact opposite actually, my mom was violent as fuck until I tossed her down the stairs when I was 13.
Being violent with your children isn't a good idea considering they will eventually be stronger than you, and they'll remember those ass-beatings.
That's why so many shitty parents end up in nursing homes.
>>
I do respect my mother, but feel bad for her sometimes aswell.

She keeps telling me if there's ever need, I'm welcome to move back home anytime. The other times she'll drop hints about wanting me to move back into the same town she lives in. Sometimes she'll say she misses having me around a lot.

Just a really lonely woman. No plans on moving back there, I'm almost 25, living and managing my things alone is something I enjoy. It keeps me sane aswell.
>>
Because I don''t want to get kicked out.
>>
>>24637867
My mom's pretty nice to me. She let's me do what I want as long as I don't get into trouble which I rarely do. As for school she's the attitude of >do yer best anon! You can do it!
As for religion I don't have to go to mass which is great cus fuck that shit.
Overall life's pretty good apart from her yelling me to study from time to time but I'm alright with school so it's all good.
Get to play vidya and buys me snacks and beer too. Not expected to find work either >terrible recession oh muh god.
Got to love the semi NEET life.
>>
>>24640758
This only works if your mother truly cares about you.

That's normally not the case for >tfw mother issues
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.