[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize you're all the male version of SJWs, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: wQRA7JyT.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wQRA7JyT.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
You guys realize you're all the male version of SJWs, right?

>Men are all pigs vs women are all bitches

>Injustice against wermern! vs injustice against men!

>Men focus too much on beauty! vs women focus too much on looks like Chad!

Life is harder 4 us vs life is harder 4 us

You guys say or imply shit like:
>we live life on hard mode
>women are too superficial
>we're an oppressed minority
>triggered (and most of you seem to mean it sincerely)

Idk, senpai. There are countless examples of you guys being SJW tier. Just stop it.

>inb4 but what we say is true and we're actually treated badly and live lyfe hurd moad hurr durr durr

No one gives a fuck. And you can't get more SJW than saying shit like that, so just stop.
>>
>>24637487
I just come here to troll beta losers.
>>
File: 1436863987564.png (14 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1436863987564.png
14 KB, 679x427
>>24637490
Good for fucking you mate! Good for you! Does it make you feel like you yourself are a less of a beta loser? Bet it does. Keep posting pal!
>>
>>24637490
Same, senpai. Honestly, I think r9k is only like 5% robots these days. They just tend to be more active on here and most people play along with the robot meme.
>>
>>24637538
There's nothing beta about taking the piss out of the pathetic, friend.
>>
>>24637629
Pretty much is though, that is what low level normies do. Chad may gently socially dominate you, but he will still treat you like a bro if he sees good in you.

So yeah, it's pretty pathetic to shit on others just because you get shat on.
>>
So are SJWs so angry because they can't get any like the robots?
>>
Well one of us is right, and it clearly isn't them, you fag.

>>24637629
You are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>24637655
Agreed. Chad is generally a good guy form my experience. Why wouldn't he be? His life is fucking easy and he's happy.

Regular normies are the assholes.

>>24637677
Less about sex. They can't find relationships because they're crazy. You guys can't have sex OR get relationships because you're autismo or crazy. Similar reasons.
>>
>>24637655
>if he sees good in you
The pathetic do not have any good in them, that much is obvious on this board. Most of you are really just better off being executed in your current state. You are the pinnacle of parasitism.

>>24637703
Why?
>>
>>24637703
>Well one of us is right, and it clearly isn't them
2 things. First, false dichotomy. It can be true that neither of you are right and I'd argue that that's the case. There's truth to both sides but you all go full on sperge. Second, you sound exactly like a SJW. Tell me this isn't what a SJW would say in response to a post like this.
>>
>>24637726
I try to be as unbiased as possible. But I have legitimately NEVER seen a feminist make a SINGLE. RATIONAL. POINT.
I'd tell you all about it, but that takes time, and the internet has done it for me.
>>
>>24637726
From my experience, /r9k/ manchildren are incapable of looking past a black and white perspective. They also are incredibly delusional. As a result, they will always think they're right and will never even consider an alternative to their perceived truth.

>>24637752
Let's play this out, then. Let's pretend I'm a feminist. I think men and women deserve the exact same rights and opportunities, because we're all really just humans living in civilized society. Do you agree or not, and why?
>>
>>24637718
Please, this board is just the unfiltered thoughts of a lot of suffering people, that is not a a reflection upon how they act in reality, I have met many people from here and honestly the ones who are generally the most cuntish are the ones who think they are above it all, and are pseudo normies, not the awkward virginal types who tend to be bro's and just want someone to talk to/give them some advice.
>>
File: spurdo.png (3 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
3 KB, 411x354
>>24637779
I think women deserve to be treated as women, because being a woman is a lifestyle, and it comes with it's disadvantages, and should be treated accordingly.
I think as it stands, women don't deserve this, because culture fucked up their ideology so bad.
We all did have those rights, but minorities and groups act as a whole, and do things to make it seem unjustified to treat them like they do.
I don't hate people. I don't even hate women. I love them more than anything. And that is why I fucking hate what happened to them.
>>
>>24637810
What happened to women, exactly?
>>
>>24637752
SJWs have a point about privilege, as gay as it sounds. I don't have to worry about the gas station clerk keeping an eye on me or people crossing the street to avoid me. I don't have to know that I'm seen in a sexual way before a professional way by half the population. I know that if I do something shitty, it won't be attributed to my race or gender, but to me as an individual and the same applies to people who look like me doing things that won't be attributed to me either. There are countless examples. And it's not fair, but life isn't fair. That's the kind of shit that can eat at you and make you not try as hard. It's the reason black people score lower on standardized tests when they check their race first. It changes your mindset until you believe, even subconsciously, that you're less.

That being said, idgaf and I shouldn't have to change my life to keep other people from being offended or sad. The same is true for you guys. Men life dating and sex life on hard mode compared to women. A lot of other shit is true too.

You're still both the same though. Whining about how you don't have what others do and how you deserve it. You don't deserve shit. If you don't have what you want, that's on you. It's not my job or anyone else's job to make sure you're happy. Life isn't fair and you can either deal with it or die. Some people are just born luckier and better than you.
>>
>>24637779
Not him, but any feminist who makes that claim is just portraying the no true scotsman fallacy as they always say this is real feminism and not the abrasive, constantly in the media and parading topless down the streets saying that men should be taught not to rape.

Most people believe in true equality, but you do not have to label yourself a feminist to be such things.
>>
>>24637838
not to rape type*
>>
>>24637487
>You guys realize you're all the male version of SJWs, right?

Your retarded argument has been BTFO'd many times. I'm not even going to bother.
>>
>>24637825
Feminism. And modern society as a whole brought out their worst demons, and we're told to accept it.

>>24637832
Yeah, those fags are annoying too. Entitlement in this case can never make you sound good.
I don't though. I accepted all that a long time ago.
I made my bed, and I lie in it. I don't believe I deserve anything. I still have a hard time dealing with the fact that I have nothing sometimes though.
>>
File: 1448369488801.gif (278 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1448369488801.gif
278 KB, 450x450
>>24637487
It's kind of similar but in end completely different here, the major difference here is that robots don't try to deny people freedom of speech by forming irl movement from online and crying about it, what's more the only real leakage comes from people who screen-cap and post on other social media websites. Another important thing you have to remember is that /r9k/ hasn't been pussified into a safe space yet, most threads contain excessive dispute and a fair bit of kill yourselfs. Finally we still have our lord and savior Mercer the merc forever putting us in a different category all together since our kill count is higher.
>>
>>24637832
>SJWs have a point about privilege, as gay as it sounds. I don't have to worry about the gas station clerk keeping an eye on me or people crossing the street to avoid me. I don't have to know that I'm seen in a sexual way before a professional way by half the population.

I honestly don't think this is even a race issue. If I go into a store wearing my hoody and some sweat pants looking scruffy, trust me they will keep an eye on me. If a black men dressed in nice attire like a suit entered the store, it wouldn't be an issue. Sadly a lot of blacks co-opt the thug look even if they may be innocent.

>I don't have to know that I'm seen in a sexual way before a professional way by half the population.

Ever seen how women gush over actor, or even men who are in the top-tier in normal everyday? it is the same principle, they are instantly drawn in by looks. This is human nature and is applicable to both sides, this isn't gender specific.

>That's the kind of shit that can eat at you and make you not try as hard. It's the reason black people score lower on standardized tests when they check their race first.

I don't even know if you are trolling here. If you brought up something about poverty, fair enough but this is really grasping at straws.

Most of us are privileged if we live in the western world, no matter what color. If you have running water, food and shelter, then you are privileged. The funniest thing is that the people who always take up arms over privilege are the most privileged fuckers ever, who are in university to learn and spout this nonsense.
>>
>>24637881
Actually a good point. I agree that you guys aren't as bad. But I don't think it's because you're different. I think it's because you don't have enough people. I think that if you guys could have what SJWs are trying to get, you would. You'd all be treated as Chad if you could all make people treat you like Chad. (When I say "you," I'm referring to the board as a whole. Not you individually.)

But anyway, yea, you guys aren't safe space pansies and that's nice. Some of you get triggered as fuck pretty easily though.
>>
>>24637838
But that's literally what feminism is.
>Feminism is a range of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
This has been the definition for it since the ideology was first established and has remained unchanged.

>>24637877
That's not feminism. It's radial social justice under the guise of feminism. Regardless; see >>24637782. Is it not true that those speaking on the internet are not reflecting on how they really act in reality?
>>
>>24638053
If you ask me, there's nothing "justified" about any of it.
>>
>>24637956
I'm not saying it's a big deal. I'm just saying that what they say is true. They just cry over it when it shouldn't be more of a slightly depressing observation. Like realizing you're not very attractive or starting to go bald.

>black guy suit thing
Yea, I agree. But I wear pretty regular clothes and don't get looked at. I would have an eye kept on me if I wore the same thing looking like Jamal. The fact that you have to point out that the black guy needs to dress nicely is my point. White people don't have to put in the same amount of effort for the same result.

>drawn in by looks
Yea, but women and men will both respect a man if he's a leader. Women will respect women but men will tend to either be annoyed by how bossy she is or look at her sexually first. I know I don't respect women as much as I do men at least. Most men seem to think the same way.

>not sure if trolling
I'm not. Poverty and all that is relevant too. The test thing was just an example of how it can affect your own mental status.

>we're all privileged here
I agree. And I don't think the shit they complain about is worth complaining about. I don't think the shit on /r9k/ is worth complaining about either though. That's what I was saying. It's the same shit. True points but not "real" problems.

I'm not anywhere close to a SJW. I make feminist and fat hate threads all the time. I just don't try to deny true points, even if they're retarded about making them and act like they're worth fixing or even fixable in the first place.
>>
>>24637986
>I think it's because you don't have enough people. I think that if you guys could have what SJWs are trying to get, you would
To me this seems like a bit more of the chicken and the egg scenario, more people or more memes. The memes in this case would be sjw tier and examples include: triggered, check your privilege, and any other shit like that you could think of. You are correct in saying that their are no powerful political movements for neets or robots to cling to since the closest thing to the third wave feminism they have is MGTOW, which is weak as fuck. Ultimately the reason i disagree with the comparison to tumblr tier social movements is that /r9k/ was never about that, this was co opted into a place for feels and shitposting back in like 2011 and most people here are too lazy/don't give enough of a shit to actually make a fuss which would involve interacting with normies.
>>
You're a fucking moron and completely wrong. The defining factor of SJW is they try to oppress everyone and convince the whole world of their retarded ideals driven by their woman obesity and complete lack of skill or talent.

Whereas robots don't try to convince anyone of anything. They are mostly self aware. IE they realize they are inferior to chads, unlike obese SJW who think they are superior to stacies. They stay in their self contained board and would never dream of changing how society thinks, because they know they are inferior and the chads know better. They are not delusional cunts like SJW. They know that if more people were like them, it would be bad for humanity, unlike obese SJW women who think HAES and Kill All Men are good for humanity, when it's obviously not.
>>
>>24638053
>feminism is about equality for all human beings
>but it's about just empowering women, hence the term - feminism
>but no, it's actually about equality for everyone
>look, it even shows that feminism has always been about female empowerment
>it's equality for everyone

Why do feministbdo this? Why do you jump back and forth about what feminism is? Can't your puny deluded mind not realize that female empowerment =/=/=/= equality ?
How can these two almost complete opposites even work together?
>>
>>24638315
Yeah I agree with this too to be honest, family

Your logic is flawed, OP.
>>
but it's clearly demonstrable with evidence and statistics that women live life on easy mode
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1280x1109
>>24637487
Fuck off senpai. Pic related
This is also an original comment.
>>
>>24637487
lol you're not even wrong pham imma inger my self just for you sempai
>>
>>24638315
>>24638362
The defining factor of an /r9k/ manchild is trying to oppress women and convincing the whole world of their retarded ideals driven by their bitterness over being a virgin and complete lack of skill or talent.

You victimize yourself in the exact same way SJWs victimize their obesity through genetics, and those with a different opinions are disregarded as "oppressive", "fatshaming" or "misogynist", whereas anyone with a different opinion than your disgusting manchild mindset gets called a "roastie", "chad" or "normie".

It's humorous how delusional you are.

>>24638352
I'm not a feminist. Also, you are illiterate or just incredibly stupid. Feminism is about female empowerment because, in the olden days, men had more of everything. It's not that hard to comprehend, little weirdo.
>>
>>24638399
>The defining factor of an /r9k/ manchild is trying to oppress women and convincing the whole world of their retarded ideals driven by their bitterness over being a virgin and complete lack of skill or talent.

>This stramwman.
Nobody in their right mind actually fucking believes that.
>>
I genuinely believe this particular robot sentiment is in response to feminism, not something some neckbeards came up with. it is a natural response to the fucked way things are and more and more like-minded people will continue to gather here.
>>
>>24638399
>The defining factor of an /r9k/ manchild is trying to oppress women and convincing the whole world of their retarded ideals driven by their bitterness over being a virgin and complete lack of skill or talent.

It's not though.

>You victimize yourself in the exact

We don't though.

Since that was your only 2 arguments and they are based on incorrect facts I'm gonna assume you have lost this argument and can go back to tumblr and reddit where they support your denial of logic.
>>
>>24637487
Fuck off you child of Satan. Guys its a demon don't look into its eyes
>>
>>24638399
HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY OPINION BECAUSE I HAVE A TRIP I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRIPCODE SOMEHOW BRINGS VALUE TO THE DISCUSSION EVEN THOUGH OTHER POSTERS HAVE NO NEED TO DISTINGUISH ME FROM OTHER ANONYMOUS POSTERS I AM SPECIAL AND SMUG AND A SUPERIOR ASSHOLE
>>
>>24638399
>the olden days
Yeah, sure, feminism was necessary back then.
Only 1 fucking problem - that was 70 years ago, and now is now and not 70 years ago.
How is female empowerment relevant?
>>
>>24638416
>stramwman
Anyway, yes. That's what I said. You will go out of your way, just like SJWs, to bask in your own delusion of self victimization. You're an innocent, adorable angel, aren't you?

Literally every single other board thinks of /r9k/ in the same way, and there's plenty boards filled with socially undesirable people. It takes just a single question in one of those boards to receive an overwhelming majority of "/r9k/ posters are dumb manchild frogposters". Since I'm not a rulebreaker and will not make off topic posts on the other boards, I will allow you to do so instead, considering you very likely post /b/-tier content outside of /b/ and are thus accustomed to rulebreaking.

>>24638477
>UR WRONG
>now you have lost this argument because I disproved your arguments
Certainly proving your manchild behavior, lad.

>tumblr/reddit boogeyman
And just like that, you prove my second argument right. Well done. Try again, will you?

>>24638531
The filter function exists for people like you, lad. Don't get your panties in a bunch because of a few letters.

>>24638540
It's not, this is what I call radical feminism, which is a problem and I never claimed otherwise. The original anon cried about feminism, however, which is the only thing I shed some light on.
>>
>>24638588
>Anyway, yes. That's what I said. You will go out of your way, just like SJWs, to bask in your own delusion of self victimization. You're an innocent, adorable angel, aren't you?

Where did I fucking say that, dickhead? I'm not even defending ANYTHING I do. This has literally nothing to do with me personally. In fact, literally earlier, I stated that my failures were nothing to do with other people, so oh, look at that.

Another strawman.
>>
>>24638588
>Certainly proving your manchild behavior, lad.

I've already proven my point in my first post and everything you've said so far doesn't disprove it so now all that's left to do is insult you for being either a fat woman or a whiteknight with an obesity fetish.
>>
>>24638617
A strawman would imply that I'm trying to prove you wrong about SJW. You're right about SJWs. What I did was present your own hypocrisy to you, by letting you know how you are a near carbon copy of SJWs.

Please read up what a strawman is before throwing it around as a buzzword like a true, blue /pol/tard.

>>24638630
Nope. Try again.
>>
>>24637487
Except we're right.
>>
File: 1448463152297.png (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448463152297.png
23 KB, 500x500
>>24638692
No. I am right in using it. Because you want to believe that *I* believe that I'm entitled to things that life didn't give me
But I never said I did.

And you want to believe that *I* want to force this trivial ideology onto the world
But I never said I did.

and you bass this off the worst people on this site.

And before you say "lmao sounds familiar Xd"
I think that ALL feminist/SJW is fucking dumb. Not just extremists.
>>
>not filtering tripfags
It's 2015 people
>>
>>24638399
How did you come up with this bullshit?
Is it just a lie or do you have any reason to believe that?
I lurk /r9k/ all day every day and have never seen anything about wanting to opress women. The closest thing to what feminists are doing in real life is the beta uprising which is just a joke.

Have you ever seen robots out demonstrating in the streets, pressuring politicians, whining in the media, getting people fired or any shit like that?
>>
>>24638692
>by letting you know how you are a near carbon copy of SJWs.

You forget that the ways you've shown that is mostly based on lies such as "The defining factor of an /r9k/ manchild is trying to oppress women and convincing the whole world of their retarded ideals driven by their bitterness over being a virgin and complete lack of skill or talent.".

You have not shown that we're a near carbon copy of SJWs, you've just claimed it.
>>
>>24638748
Please refer to the original post of this thread.

>You guys realize you're all the male version of SJWs, right?

All I did was show examples why you are, in fact, the male version of SJWs, and then you proceed to call everything I say a strawman because "I'm trying to prove SJWs aren't bad" or something else weird you're trying to convey into an argument.

>>24638817
You quite literally throw tantrums whenever a fembot makes a post and tell them to kill themselves while telling them they aren't allowed in your little autism club, mate. Do you not know what oppression is?

>Have you ever seen robots out demonstrating
No, but I've seen you shoot down innocent people because your feeling of entitlement got the best of you, you sad, sad person.

>>24638847
Here is my source. Please take a few minutes to read through the page: >>>/r9k/catalog
I have now shown you at least 20 instances of how you're carbon copies of SJWs.
>>
>>24638867
>Please refer to the original post of this thread.

Yeah, and you realise that it's stupid right.
Despite the fact that it's only bare similarities, what the fuck does it matter? People hate SJW's for what they're whining about. Not how they choose to do it. God forbid they act the same way.
>>
File: 1445772779207.png (685 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
1445772779207.png
685 KB, 774x1032
>>24638881
>what the fuck does it matter?
It is the subject of the thread, and we're talking about it. If you think the subject of our conversation is a strawman on its own, why are you here? Go away.
>>
>>24638899
Never said THAT was a strawman, because that makes no sense.
>>
>>24637779
>/r9k/ manchildren are incapable of looking past a black and white perspective. They also are incredibly delusional. As a result, they will always think they're right and will never even consider an alternative to their perceived truth
pretty much everyone on 4chan
>>
great another normie thread
>>
The male version of SJWs are male SJWs.
>>
>>24637726
Except empirical data shows that being male is more difficult in every way we can measure, period.

Males die far more often in occupational hazards.
Males are unemployed and homeless more often.
Males have poorer educational outcomes.
Males are more frequently the victims of male violence.
Males are just as often the victim of domestic violence.
Males initiate only 25% of divorces.
Males far more rarely win custody cases.
Males are incarcerated much more often.
Males receive much stiffer penalties for the same crimes.

And women? Women are mollycoddled, greedy, narcissistic, unethical cunts who are swayed by nothing but their own feelings.
They are 10000x worse than men and are only modulated by their pettiness. They are evil but think very small, and so only ruin individuals, one by one, and deny all responsibility, whereas men aim large and must take blame for large errors.
>>
>>24638352
>How can these two almost complete opposites even work together?
The two don't work together. "It's about equality" is a misunderstand at best, a lie at worst.
Feminism a philosophy focused on one particular social group, within the context of a larger one. It cannot be fundamentally about the state of the larger group, or we would use a word like "egalitarianism" instead.

A square is a rectangle. But we would perceive something as seriously wrong in an elementary school classroom where the teacher instructs the students to "make rectangles" and yells at anyone who doesn't make a square.

Start asking feminists why they don't identify as egalitarian instead.
>>
Umm noo?
>>
>>24639264
Umm yeaa?
>>
you all know this is just a containment board, right?
>>
http://gizmodo.com/5974847/you-started-life-as-a-girl
>>
>>24638693
This pretty much. There is a similarity in the complaining, but the criticism itself it entirely legit.
>>
>>24637539
why do you think this?
>>
>>24639324
You know this isn't a sub reddit right?
>>
>>24637487
>two people say the same thing
>they're both the same because they say the same thing
>the actual validity of those complaints is never held up to scrutiny

Only a SJW would make such a stupid argument.
>>
>>24637487
The difference is that we are aware how pathetic we are, you insufferable newshit who writes like a Redditor.
>>
>>24637490
This desu senpai baka rn
>>
File: just as bad as sjws.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
just as bad as sjws.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>24637487

DAE ROBOTS ARE THE REAL SJWS

(you have been muted for 2034879239832498 seconds because your comment is unoriginal)
>>
>>24637487
>>24637490
>>24637538
>>24637539
>>24637629

I wish Reddit9k would go now
>>
>>24641795

But don't you understand one side says things, but also, the other side says things

that makes them both exactly the same!
>>
>>24637487
I don't demand that people bend over backwards to accomodate me, I just choose not to play their games.
>>
>>24643040
i came to post that image too.
>>
I was here before all of this queer shit started happening. Now I just browse to laugh at losers.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.