[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wish I was normal. If I was an assertive and dominant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1445275550414.jpg (243 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1445275550414.jpg
243 KB, 720x900
I just wish I was normal.

If I was an assertive and dominant male I could be happy.

If I was a shy and submissive female I could be happy.

Instead, I'm a shy and submissive male with low self esteem and I'm terrified of upsetting people IRL.

I mean, if I could just be gay or an effeminate metrosexual type I could probably be happy with that, but I'm conditioned to behave like a stereotypical male even though that's not how I really feel. That is, I try to maintain a facade of being strong and confident even though that's the opposite of how I feel.

I wish there were some girls out there who like shy, submissive guys, but I think that's just a myth.
>>
>>24637162
Girls like it up to a point man. I'm similar to you but instead of going for women my age i went for a girl a tad younger and she thought it was cute. Once you actually get to sex it up though, the dominant side of you may come up suddenly. Mine did, i never thought i had one until then
>>
I feel your feel OP. I suppose there isn't anything to do but try to come to terms with it.
>>
>>24637162
>If I was an assertive and dominant male I could be happy.

So just change fucking pussy.
>>
File: untitled.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>24637162
How do I recognize a shy, submissive man in the wild? What do you look like? How do you act?
>>
>>24638427
I guess most of it comes down to body language and whether they seem to initiate things.

We may like most people to think we're like other guys, but if we're too shy to ask a girl out, and if we tend to focus more on making the girl happy instead of just doing what we want, that's a sign that we're naturally submissive.
>>
File: slit.png (728 KB, 939x900) Image search: [Google]
slit.png
728 KB, 939x900
>>24638427
One good sign is if they avoid eye contact and don't want to talk much
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.