[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /scared of going to sleep/ here? 5:30 AM here, been listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1394250753096.jpg (51 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1394250753096.jpg
51 KB, 500x366
Who /scared of going to sleep/ here?
5:30 AM here, been listening to the Flute Player from Yume Nikki for some hours now.

I always feel like there's never enough time in the day and that I've wasted what little time I've had; I just want to pad out the length of the day as long as I can.
I also find the very act of ending the current day and progressing into the next one.
How do normal people grasp this concept?
>>
hey bro i heard sucking my cock makes you sleepy.
>>
>>24637129
>I also find the very act of ending the current day and progressing into the next one terrifying
fixed

Jesus I spend all that time looking over my post and I still fuck up
>>
>>24637129
good song family

and IDK I woke up at 2:00AM today but I have nothing to do. I'll just study.

But iktf when work is the next day and I know it's going to be shit. Sometimes I'll dread it coming and not want the day to ever end. But sometimes I'll just go to bed early because I want to get it all over with faster.
>>
I feel you except for the part after also
My work and commute takes 10 hours out of my day, after being neet for a year I feel like that's a lot of precious time that I basically dont enjoy at all
>>
>>24637129
Well you have to realize division of life into "days" is arbitrary. You're not ending anything once you sleep, you're just constantly moving towards death.
>>
>>24637254
I've always fancied that idea myself, and I've even thought about trying that "several cat naps" sleeping style.

The only problem there though is sometimes I get really depressed or just in general have a pretty bad day and feel the need to break away from that experience.
Also I feel the act of beginning another day makes me more productive; taking several naps through out the day, no matter how much I would like it, would most likely just leave me shitposting my whole life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.