[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you actually go to jail for telling someone "not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can you actually go to jail for telling someone "not to go to school tomorrow"? I don't get it. Is encouraging truancy is a national security issue now? Whatever happened to free speech?
>>
No

You can go to jail for telling somone "not to go to school tomorrow" and then shooting up the school though
>>
>>24637099
>Whatever happened to free speech

It died the moment you couldn't yell fire in a crowded theater.
>>
>>24637121
>You can go to jail for telling somone "not to go to school tomorrow" and then shooting up the school though

Only in Europe tho
>>
>>24638450
>muh literalist
>>
>>24638495
We don't have enough edgy kids and guns for thatto happen
>>
>>24637121
Yeah, but not everyone goes around shooting up schools after saying that, some of you guys are alright.
>>
If you werent autistic you would understand that people dont go around spurting random words and sentences without no relevance to the context.
>>
>>24638909
>people dont go around spurting random words and sentences without no relevance to the context
does that make it illegal, faggot?
Do I not have the right to spew whatever nonsense I want on social media? Does it have to make sense before I post it, in the eyes of the law? Is Horse_Ebooks an outlaw?
>>
>Tfw exspelled from school for telling my teacher "I really love your children, I know how much they mean to you"

I thought this was America
>>
>>24639076
I also was charged with stalking. Even though it doesn't really make sense. But whatever

certified stalker, it's like a phd

Not like everyone in my town hates me now

Not like I don't have to skip town just to get away from my reputation

is okay.
>>
>>24639031

>Do I not have the right to spew whatever nonsense I want on social media?

Of course you do. But your actions have consequences and if you happen to be too retarded to understand the discourse going on and someone interprets your random ramblings as threat, there is laws that can be applied against you.
>>
>>24639162
>>24639031
Thats not how it works t all.

>kid says dont go to school on 4chan
>then shoots up a school

No you won't go to jail for telling people not to go to school, but you may be investigated if you also post it on 4chan, just to rule out the possibility that you're also a psycho killer.
>>
>>24637099
free speech is bullshit to be honest
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.