[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've done nothing to deserve being called "creep"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CUE0W3yVAAUia3Z.jpg (67 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
CUE0W3yVAAUia3Z.jpg
67 KB, 800x800
>tfw you've done nothing to deserve being called "creep" besides lose the genetic lottery.
>>
I've done plenty of things to deserve the name. Luckily my new pills broke my dick.
>>
>i dindu nuffin
nigger
>>
Being autistic helps too, senpai
>>
>>24637001

I am completely innocent which explains why this corrupt world out to get me. They're jealous of my purity.
>>
i cant stand this kind of advice "all you gotta do man is have good hygiene, work out a little bit, have confidence, and be yourself and girls will talk to you man". easy for them to say. they have white privilege. btw you dont have to be "white" to have white privilege.
>>
>>24636991
screencap your reaction folder. Don't edit a damned thing, we'll see who deserves what.
>>
>>24636991
People who buy into this 'genetic lottery' bullshit deserve to be miserable
>>
>>24637097
>you dont have to be "white" to have white privilege.

What?

I've been muted again, fucking robot
>>
>>24637022
Typical nigger.
>im innocent everyone else is guilty
>>
>>24638544
Why are ugly people ugly? Because of bad genetics. OP is right. Don't delude yourself into thinking all humans are equal. I was taught that we were all equal then I realised I was uglier than everyone else and I felt like shit
>>
>>24637097

> mfw white, rich, fit, and good hygiene and girls don't talk to me.
>>
>>24638544
>5'3 ugly
>genetic lottery bullshit

hurr
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.