[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagekek. Hope you had a good two days of freedom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagekek. Hope you had a good two days of freedom.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: 14213078466389.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
14213078466389.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING
>>
>>24636810
> look ma I posted it again! XD
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24636810
This is a good morning for me, as always.
>>
File: 1447876389479.png (1021 KB, 1858x952) Image search: [Google]
1447876389479.png
1021 KB, 1858x952
This thread represents a substantial portion of r9k board culture.
>>
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24636810
You're losing creativity OP. Slowly beginning to realize wagekeks are better of than you?

I'm taking a shit right now and I'm getting paid for it. When I'm done I'll head to the watercooler and make some smalltalk with my colleagues. Perhaps some qt colleague will be there aswell
>>
>>24637381

this pic is actually really interesting, when was this?
>>
>tfw can never have a good wage vs neet thread because these threads top 10 posts before a new one is made
>>
>>24637398
All that matters is that it continues to annoy and piss you off. These threads serve their purpose and they serve it well.
>>
>>24637402
November 18th.
>>
>>24637402
I might be wrong but I believe it's from a couple weeks ago when OP went complete mad man and spammed these threads for hours.
>>
>>24637426
Are you seriously implying these threads are not just trolls trolling trolls?
>>
>>24637448

must be some real special kind of autist that keeps consistently spamming these threads, theyre always here.
>>
>>24637466
trolling trolls, yeah. But they're still pissing you off. I reiterate, they serve their purpose.
>>
Good morning neets, oh wait you're all still asleep. Looking forward to another meaningless day where you contribute to nothing and are regarded as a failure by anyone who knows you?
>>
Wageslave threads always makes me laugh. The look of pepes smug expression is glorious. Show those wagekeks
>>
File: 1447851314147.png (769 KB, 1391x763) Image search: [Google]
1447851314147.png
769 KB, 1391x763
>>24637488

He's had a breakdown before and has admitted as such.

Granted, OP isn't quite the only person posting these, but he's admitted to spamming the catalog.
>>
>>24637398
If you only could be that little turd and be flushed to freedom oh well
>>
>>24637402
november neet, otherwise known as wagekek wednesday.

an important event that will be remembered as the day NEETs took over the board.
>>
>>24637398
Gosh, that's one long comment, perhaps I'll save it and read it during all my free time tomorrow.
>>
>>24637402
The irony is OP performed more work on that than a lot of us wage slaves do all day at work.
>>
>>24637532
Tfw drawing professor canceled today's class because he was busy with something else
Tfw today is as meaningless as a wagekeck s day
>>
I actually had 4 days of freedom, NEET
>>
I had 9 days off
Alright well I gotta go head off for class even tho I'm failing every one
>>
>>24637584

> oh shit, my thread is gong south

> better start false flagging

You're getting predictable, OP.
>>
> tfw guy who does this works full time and just posts from his phone during small office breaks.
>>
Are there really NEETs like OP that are NOT in Europe? I assume that the OP is European cause he says good morning? Must be nice living off welfare, ain't got that shit in America.
>>
>>24637579
Dont kid yourself. Go back to watching your anime and jerking of to hentai neetfriend.

Ill be right back, I'm going on a lunchbreak with my colleagues. Afterwards im going to start looking for holiday destinations where I will spend new years.

Don't forget to buy those new headphones so you can cancel out all the fireworks and cheering people this nye. You dont want to hear them through your japanese cartoons. Oh wait, you dont have any money..oh well.
>>
>>24637723
It's morning in the US, not europe, and we most certainly do have that shit in America.
>>
Wew wew wew! Skiddly diddly doo! Shitposting the night away! Everybody get enough turkey this year? :)
>>
>8 hour shift
>outsidr in the freezing weather for 8 hours straight
>today
>in an hour
>feel sick, cold and hungry
I want to commit suicide
>>
>>24636810

a few corrections OP

*four days of freedom, two of which were paid holidays to stuff my face with turkey and mashed potatoes.

*another day, another $325
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.