[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been living with my parents the last 8 years since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ricky[1].jpg (9 KB, 140x188) Image search: [Google]
ricky[1].jpg
9 KB, 140x188
So I've been living with my parents the last 8 years since college and I'm getting kind of sick of it.

I make about $1700 a month but I still got another year of car payments ($160/month) and students loan for the endless forseeable future at 26k ($350/month).

Has anyone moved out into a studio and found it a good experience? I feel like I could save more money here, or better--pay off more of my loans.. but I can't stand it here anymore. Feels like I'm a little kid at 28 years old living with mom and dad. Even my 23 year old little brother lives with a roommate out of state and my younger sister is gone too. Nobody has student loans like I do but how long can I run that excuse?

I could afford rent around here around $650/month+utilities+renters insurance... but it'd be tight. Might have $200 for savings at the end of the month after food and usual spending.

Is it worth going into paycheck to paycheck living just to live alone? I'd certainly feel a lot better about dating having my own place. Bringing girls back to your parents house is a nightmare, and I'm a recovering n.e.e.t. with a half decent full time job.
>>
>>24636545
Yeah it sucks but it's not all bad.

I do it. Been done with school for 8 years too.

Do you really want to be paying off the investment load of some boomer cunt when you can scab a cheap living situation off a pair of boomer cunts?

Plus, home cooked meals senpai. Don't act like you can replace Mummy in the kitchen you fucking heathen.
>>
>>24636935
She doesn't cook much anymore. Actually my dad's been hanging out with me a lot and he seems pretty dissatisfied with his wife aka my mom.

I'm not sure how to process it. I just want to get away from it.

I pick her up fast food to make her happy. It's the least I can do for living here so long rent free.
>>
>>24636545
I'd move out. There are loads of people that have jack fucking shit after their bills. $200 a month after everything isn't even a big deal as long as you don't buy much. You should be saving it/putting it into that fucking car payment to get it over with. You're 28, man. You should've moved out years ago.
>>
File: 53HYfNF.jpg (90 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
53HYfNF.jpg
90 KB, 660x330
>>24636983
Oh fug, sorry bro. I thought you were living the middle class good goy stay at home son dream.

Sounds like shit desu.

I'd milk it while it lasts though. The last fucking thing you want to do is pay some other cunt's mortgage for them.

Maybe you should bond with your dad. Sounds like he wants/needs it. No homo ofc.

>the only relevant pic i have to share
>>
>>24636989
Do NOT listen to this faggot. He thinks saving $200 a month is a good move on the road to financial independence. He will likely retire onto the government pension.

Stay at home as long as you can saving every penny you can so you might actually own property one day.
>>
>>24636989
I was thinking this. Seems like most of my peers have moved out by 28, and I'm stagnating at my parents house because of student loan debt.

I should have enough to go soon. Though I do need some dental work done. Probably at least 3 wisdom teeth removed since they're broken and shit. Maybe I should stay a few more months and do that? I hear dental bills are insane.
>>
>>24637020
Yeah it's 200 at this crappy job. Ideally I'd like the $200 a month to be an incentive to make more money. I don't really get that now living with my parents saving about $900 a month. Maybe I'll realize it's not such a great job if all I have left is a pittance? `
>>
>>24637041
So why kek yourself out of your meager earnings? Stay and save. Or hell blow it all on gay autist fantasies. But why waste it on rent if you don't have to?

You think the normies will respect you because you pay someone else's mortgage?

You think the vapid, hypergamous whores will be impressed that you live hand to mouth each week and eat low grade food that even the homeless would avoid?

Come on man. Don't move out unless you've made it because once you do you can't go back. That's how men become homeless. They move out before they can sustain themselves and of course because they're men they can't just move back in like women can.
>>
>>24637078
But I could be here FOREVER man I don't want to be in my 30's living with my parents.

I think the whores near me would at least be happy I had my own place. It seems like the only standard some of them have these days. I could live frugally outside of dating, but what chance do I have finding a qt gf living at my parents house at this age?
>>
>>24636545

Being self sufficient and having your own space is great anon. Having complete freedom to do what you want, eat what you want, walk around naked and jerk off in your kitchen if you want. Definitely worth it.
>>
>>24637095
>what chance do I have finding a qt gf living at my parents house at this age?
Better than you think.

Don't forget, these dickhead women are either wageslaving and living hand to mouth so they can buy products that will maintain their youth or living off student welfare.

You can defs pick up women and bring them home, or to their sad spinster pad. But why even bother if they're all used goods anyway. Focus on your own life. Just find the good local prostitutes.
>>
>>24636545
>mfw spent 1.5 years wageslaving while living with parents and have enough in the bank to pay off that loan

I really want to move out but it's scary
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.