[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys are such ugly kissless virgin autists, why have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1ag4el1.png (19 KB, 562x531) Image search: [Google]
1ag4el1.png
19 KB, 562x531
If you guys are such ugly kissless virgin autists, why have you not killed yourselves yet?
Give one good reason.
>>
>>24636507
we are waiting for you to die first.
>>
>>24636517
But I have a girlfriend and parents that love me.
>>
To spite the people who told me to kill myself :^)

Now I win either way, I have been given a gift
>>
>>24636507
memes.

shitposting.
>>
Because good games and movies could potentially come out
>>
>>24636507
I'm afraid of pain or becoming a vegtable.
>>
>>24636524
I could care less, you're not spiting me, I'm just curious why you don't do yourself that favor and just end it, I'm sure nothingness is better than this.
Crying about no gf and no tendies is no way to live.
>>
>>24636544
It's couldn't care less senpai

I stay alive for the people that care about me, I think. Maybe some of it is cowardice and survival instinct but it's mostly so I don't hurt the people that do give a shit.

There are funny threads sometimes,too. It isn't all tendies and feels threads.
>>
>>24636544
>implying there is nothingness after death

The pain will never end. You can thank your parents for putting you on this ride.
>>
Because I enjoy the parts of my life that aren't related to no gf. And my life used to be a lot worse too. Suicide is for the weak and those in serious physical pain. I can live with emotional pain, and I'd really rather not be dead. If anything, I have quite a strong fear of death, it really terrifies me, and I want to live as long as I can.
>>
>>24636521
I also have parents that love me. I have no interest in having a girlfriend or any other form of romantic or sexual relationship or encounter.
>>
>>24636544
Fuck you
Kdkekwlsjd
>>
>>24636507
because i don't care about what i look like and have no reason to care about human relationships
>>
>>24636507
Because other pleasures exist in this world besides women.

Nature
Fishing
Eating
Traveling
Hiking
Comfiness
ETC

That's why
>>
>>24636507
I lack the constitution for suicide. Also, my life is far too comfortable right now. Maybe once I inevitably get kicked out, i'll get around to it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.