[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up youre a friendless kissless handholdless lifeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1448802706998.jpg (849 KB, 1702x2082) Image search: [Google]
1448802706998.jpg
849 KB, 1702x2082
You wake up youre a friendless kissless handholdless lifeless 24 year old virgin and you realize you continually fail some sort of test you take when you interact with people, that you've been taking and failing this test your entire life
What do?
>>
Stop failing the test.
>>
Shitpost all day
>>
i do my best i guess, what else can you do.

/r9k/ places far too much emphasis on social matters. /r9k/'s social ineptitude is probably partly due to this. you guys stress about tiny interactions. i don't know if you guys just get carried away or are especially sensitive people or what. its like one stammer verifies your warped view that you really are an un-normie.
>>
Stop giving a fuck about bullshit that don't matter.

Do shit that actually improves you, and makes you happy in the long term. Being overly hung up on pussy will not make you happy in the long term, only cause further suffering.
>>
>>24636427
Study for the test. Most failures seem to actively avoid this part, and instead keep crying about how the test is unfair and needs to accept different answers.

>>24636491
This is also incredibly important. If you revolve your life around losing your virginity, you're nothing more than a mindless beast that may as well be put down for all anyone cares.
>>
File: embarrassed-00020.jpg (94 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed-00020.jpg
94 KB, 662x720
>That panty shot position
God it's the hottest thing ever even on 3D whores.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.