[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise that for EVERY Awoman you meet there is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x388
>tfw you realise that for EVERY Awoman you meet there is a specific sequence of words that you could speak that would allow you to have sex with them
>you will never know these sequences of words
>>
>>24636264
Woman*

Whoops
>>
>>24636264
I'm not going to call you a faggot, but I'll give you a few choice words;

The sequence of words that you're looking for starts with; "Oh man, I have 500$ and nobody to spend them on. Would you do me the honours?"
Do this without a creepy smile or staring directly at them often leads to either laughter or disgust. But it often clicks. Actually having 500$ also helps.
>>
>>24637075
Hand job with lotion / 10. Wouldn't recommend this.
>>
>>24637084
Not reccomending handjobs with lotion? What are you, a degenerate?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2056
>>24636264
Not true at all, unless the sequence of words is "I have a gun get in the fucking van"

Most of socialization is completely nonverbal. This is something many people say but few seem to grasp the full implications.

Certain things will allow you to realize it: living in a location where you don't speak the language, observing socialization without being able to hear, focusing more on tones and body language than actual words.

You'll quickly realize that the actual words people say play a minimal role. You could honestly get by with nothing more than grunts.

I find women say more words, but generally present less meaning or concrete information. This is most likely because they socialize for reasons other than the direct transfer of ideas and information, and more for reasons like reinforcing and understanding the current social hierarchy. They are much more naturally in tune with social structures, discerning where people fall on it, and maneuvering and manipulating it.

Seriously, just start observing groups of people and how they interact. Analyze what you see. You'll notice a lot about roles people assume and niches they fill. It's almost universal.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.