[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Would you date this girl?
>>
>>24636201
YES, you retarded faggot.

This is r9k.
>>
>chink
>fat
>purple in her hair

no
>>
If by date you mean fuck, and by fuck you mean in the mouth, and by in the mouth, you mean with a 1911 handgun, yes. I would date that girl. I would date the fuck out her. The low self esteem is palapble from here.
>>
I'm so confused, she interested in me. Perhaps i should just go for it.
>>
>>24636242
Wow. Thought she was some kinda Asiaface.

Mezos and Asians can look so alike sometimes.
>>
No, I'm not a disgusting race traitor.

Where's my qt spic gf ????
>>
>>24636242
horrry shit she is a spic?!?! her ancestors probably came to mexico during WWII
>>
>>24636289
Huh, so I'm not the only one who has noticed this phenomenon. Why is this? Why do some Mezos have single eyelids, like azns do; whereas some others have a more European appearance in general?

(Sarah I hope you're reading this, maybe you could shed some light on this pressing question)
>>
the one and only chink girl i met was devilish.

yes but be cautious
>>
>>24636415
Just think they're closely related on an evolutionary scale.
>>
>>24636450

so why are spics considered ugly and undesirable unlike chinks when they are so similar?
>>
File: chinks.jpg (648 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
chinks.jpg
648 KB, 2048x1536
>>24636684
It's the yellow fever meme. There are hardly any good looking ones for both in the real world. We just tend to cherry pick the best ones.
>>
>>24636742

I hope the meme ends. It's getting dragged out. Hopefully it switches to something more interesting and practical (like Arab girls).
>>
>>24636219
ITT roastie detected
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.