[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me a man who's gentle and kind and I'll show you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 95.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Show me a man who's gentle and kind
and I'll show you a loser
>>
Show me a man who thinks that nice guys finish last and I'll show you a kissless virgin.
>>
>>24636307
Nice guys don't finish last

Boring guys do
>>
>>24636171

I'm gentle and kind if you're gentle and kind, what's your point?
>>
>>24636338
Just another poster who thinks he's a "nice guy" and blames that on his failures.
>>
>>24636327
>>24636307
>>24636171

Depends what you mean by " nice guy "

Nice as in " Gives seats to elderly , does chores around the house , helps with homeless soup kitchen "

Or Nice as in " Suck-up , opens doors to m'ladies , hoping that some bitch will eventually jump on his dick "
>>
it's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate
it takes strength to be gentle and kind
>>
Show me a woman and ill show you a whore
>>
Christ was a gentle and kind man.
>>
>>24636631
show OP a man who's gentle, kind and not a loser then

if they exist there must be a famous example and "im one" is obviously useless because this is the internet
>>
Show me a dank vegetable meme and ill show you Stephen hawking
>>
>>24636692
>it takes GUTS to be gentle and kind

Idiot
>>
>>24636902
He didnt exist
>>
File: v3_ep3_p003-1.jpg (114 KB, 487x709) Image search: [Google]
v3_ep3_p003-1.jpg
114 KB, 487x709
>>24637114
why does it matter that he said strength and not guts
>>
>>24636307
>Show me a man who thinks that nice guys finish last and I'll show you a kissless virgin.

Some girls are attracted to nice guys, some girls are attracted to bad boys, but no girls are attracted to physically and socially weak betas.
>>
>>24636692
I love the Smiths.
>>
>>24637143
He did. But he was probably just a charismatic speaker trying to spread a decent message and things got out of control and he just went along with it.

I bet the guy would be stupefied to discover that people still think he was actually a God's son thousands of years later.
>>
>>24637114
he says that the second time you fucking hamburger lady
>>
>>24638070
Exactly. But there is this fallacy on /r9k/ that a nice guy and a weak beta are the same things. They're not. It is perfectly possible to be nice and alpha at the same time.
>>
>try to be nice and kind to girls you see regularly
>they think you're flirting with them

The nice guy became a trope, tons of betas and alphas do their damndest to not be the loser nice guy, now girls are confused by the nice guy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.