[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've really noticed r9k going downhill lately. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Photoforeggman.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Photoforeggman.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
I've really noticed r9k going downhill lately. It's now nothing but normies and stacies. We used to have a safe haven where we could come together and feel our robot feels. Now this place is flooded with redditors and 9fags who came here to see funny stories about lonely people and who don't understand how much they've destroyed the board culture that bought them here in the first place. Is there anything we can do? Or is r9k to be left to non kvhs and roasties?

Pic related, stacies are actually trying to hook up with egg chad because of the disgusting normie culture that has taken hold
>>
lotta pasta these days too
>>
/r9k/ was never meant to be a haven for angry bitter khvs. You are the cancer that took over. Now finally the cancer is being driven out.
>>
File: 044.png (183 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
044.png
183 KB, 400x322
Hahahaha what a fucking faggot.
You think board belongs to you? You think you're entitled to the entire fucking board, just because you call yourself a 'robot'?

When the board was created, its point wasn't in having a bunch of ugly fat kissless virgin misogynist retards who never workout discuss their pathetic lives - the point was in HAVING ORIGINAL CONTENT.

So, until the Internet Law starts existing, this board is a bunch of data on 4chan servers on which I will post whenever I want. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. Putrid fucking cunt.
>>
I'm a normie and I visit to read and share stories.
r9k is exactly that, a story board, not an im a neet autist who can't touch a woman qq board
>>
>>24636146
yeah it's so much better now as /b/ 2.0. thanks normies.
>>
>>24636102
I blame the media attention post oregon shooting. Normies are ruining are meme majik.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Its /b/ 2.0 now, all because of that edgy idiot who decided to post that thread. If the shooting never happened, the facebook/9gag/reddit/tumblr normies wouldn't invade and we still could have our r9k to us
>>
>>24636258
at least we still have wizchan and toho
>>
>>24636175
Exactly the kind of aggressive normie shit talk I was referring to in op. You only want to occupy other peoples space so you can shit on some of the most down trodden and oppressed people on earth

Yes I'm mad 10/10
>>
Eggman is to blame, he brought in mainstream from everywhere, wish he would just end it
>>
>>24636102
FBI got most of the school shooters.
>>
>>24636345
> You only want to occupy other peoples space so you can shit on some of the most down trodden and oppressed people on earth

So fucking what.
Grow some balls, the Earth is a cold place.

Sorry gotta go to make love with my beautiful normie gf.
>pic related
>>
>>24636187
Uh. Your kind is the reason that /r9k/ is akin to /b/, actually, since all you do is shitpost, and not in a hilarious way like [s4s].
>>
>>24636400
Enjoyed getting keked nirmalfaggot
>>
>>24636400
serious question, why /r9k/ specifically? the internet is full of your kind, why do you feel the need to invade the few remaining places that aren't infested with your kind?
>>
>>24636434
You are literally an ironic shitposter. At least I hope so.
>>
>>24636434
>newfag tripshit
>>24636146
>newfag normalshit
cancer never changes
>>
>>24636445
In most cases I would say that I come here to laugh at you, but... You asked nicely. I'm weak on niceness so I'll be honest.

I'm an ex-robot.
I used to be like every other robot, skinny body but wide hips, virgin, with no real friends, spending my time at the computer every fucking night and crying because of how depressed I feel.

I've fixed my life a lot, been to a therapist once (and cancelled the therapy myself, but it still helped me), started lifting, playing guitar, read a lot of social engineering books (How to Win Friends and Influence People - the best one), got a gf, lost virginity, got other gf, fucked a little more and eventually detached from the robot lifestyle.

However, because depression is not something that can be easily cured, I still feel awful. I feel like nobody on Earth actually cares for me, but only hangs out with me when they have nerves to endure my presence. I feel like my life is going to fall apart and go down on me like a ton of bricks. Every day I have a deathwish and I struggle not to execute it.

So sometimes, I just go back on /r9k/ to read posts about people who were like me, so I can sympathize with them, and also see what progress I have achieved.

But I was angry when I saw this thread, so that's why I replies in such an aggressive manner. Internet is free, and should stay free, so calling a part of internetz your own is very pretentious.
>>
>>24636445
hes no normie. Just another shitposter" oh I'm normal let me just rub it in your face a little, that should motivate you to being better people". Fuck outta here hope one of your relatives ends up a victim in the next mass shooting kike.
>>
>>24636495
ay bro, but didn't you know that like, /r9k/ wasn't created for you. it was just like an anomaly that all you losers showed up here. this was supposed to be a board for HILARIOUS green texts, but you guys turned into into a cesspit of LOSERS and MISOGYNISTS lol. do you know what year it is? it's 2015 bro, stop being such a loser.
>>
>>24636102
go to 8ch(dot net) if youre tired of the normies flooding
>>
>>24636534
Kill yourself, you were never a robot, and no one gives a shit.
>>
How do we kill reddit? More specifically /r/4chan
>>
>>24636600
>implying that being a robot is a contest

This is why you should never be honest on the internet.
>>
>>24636534
tl;dr, but just judging by the picture and filename I can tell you're just your typical drooling /fit/ retard who's gonna tell me to 'just lift bro, it'll solve all your problems'.

get off my board, faggot.
>>
>>24636600
>>24636623
p.s. checked em dubs
>>
>>24636623
It's not a contest, but there is certain criteria to fit.

Leave
>>
>>24636630
If you actually read it (you lazy fat fuck, it's only 10 sentences) you would see that I'm just your "typical drooling /fit/ retard" who actually says that lifting doesn't solve depression. It does get you pussy, which is all you say you want tho, but it doesn't solve depression.
>>
>>24636619
This is the true cancer killing all of 4chan.

Does someone have that graph showing /r9k/'s growth in relation to /r/4chans growth?
>>
>>24636534
They hang out with you when they have absolutely nothing better to do is what it sounds like.
Just off yourself already you failed normie
>>
>>24636643
Hahaha skinny kissless virgin faggot trying to order a /fit/izen to leave his board.

Say that to my face faggot. Tuzla, BiH. Come whenever you want, I'll rek you m8.
>>
>>24636654
I couldn't fucking care less about pussy. I'm a schizoid and only failed normalfags care about pussy. I also have far more important shit to worry about then getting my dick wet, like fucking survival.

Get off my board. You were never a robot, stop pretending you ever could relate, you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>24636682
Muscles don't mean you learnt to fight you fucking stupid cunt. Are you gonna lift me? Wew
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 443x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 443x774
>>24636682
You are one stupid faggot

Off my board.
>>
>>24636102
blame eggman for bringing normalfags, he is the most famous normalfag posting on r9k
>>
>>24636704
You get the fuck out of my board.
I've been here for fucking 5 years, posted more original content than you will in your whole fucking lifetime.

> I also have far more important shit to worry about then getting my dick wet,like fucking survival
The very fact that you have a computer with an internet connection and enough time to fuck around 4chan shows that you're not fighting for survival. I suppose you're probably living with your parents and they pay for all your shit, so I don't think your argument is valid.

Also, I think you forgot, faggot - being a robot is not worth respect. It's a pejorative. You're embarrassing yourself by trying to make it a title.
>>
>>24636757
It's okay failed hormone, you still have your muscles
>>
Wizardchan bras

Zero tolerance for roasties and normies
>>
>>24636757
Le normie is mad
>>
>>24636757
posting shitty /fit/ memes doesn't count as OC, retard. 'hur durr zyzz brah, we'''re all gunna make it bruhhh, just lift bro, you'll get mad pussy brah"
(>>24636728)
post related is literally you. fucking kill yourself. you're a walking fucking stereotype.
>>
>>24636778
Yeah that's right , Send them away
>>
>>24636554
yeah and did you know /new/ wasn't created to be safe-haven for stormfags and wannabe edgy nazi teens
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.