[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder and Grindr driving surge in syphilis, gonorrhoea and HIV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: aids.jpg (7 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
7 KB, 251x189
>Casual and anonymous sex arranged via social media sites, such a Tinder and Grindr, has led to an increase in STDs across the US state of Rhode Island, health officials have announced.

>The Rhode Island Department of Health announced that between 2013 and 2014, there was a 79% increase in syphilis, a 30% increase in gonorrhoea and a 33% increase in HIV.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tinder-grindr-driving-surge-syphilis-gonorrhea-hiv-reveals-us-study-1502982

>LOS ANGELES (September 18, 2015) AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) released its latest billboard campaign in Los Angeles this week to draw attention to rising STD rates over a time period that corresponds with the growing popularity of dating or "hookup" mobile phone apps.

http://www.aidshealth.org/#/archives/23468

>tfw you won't die because of AIDS

Heeeehehehehe.
>>
Take that, normies!
>>
>soon feminists are going to be crying about STD free privilege and how you're obligated to have sex with a girl even if she has an STD
>>
>>24635976
This.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck because I don't partake in that culture and I don't intend on getting married or entering any sort of LTR. This modern culture is shit. Hedonistic crybabies.
>>
>>24636057
I know I've seen tumblr screenshots with this kind of shit already, but I didn't bother saving them. I'm sure you could find it relatively easily or just ask /pol/.
>>
>>24635893
>>tfw you won't die because of AIDS
>inb4 deranged homeless guy stabs you with freshly used needle

>>24636057
>implying what feminists cry about matters any more than what r9k cries about
>>
>>24636092
I really hope you're memeing.

They really expect others to jeopardize their health because they chose to be whores??
>>
>>24636109
>the guy who shitposts all over 4chan pretending to be a girl has a gf and you don't
>>
>>24636109
>tripfag

I bet you already have AIDS. Are you about to be homeless yet?
>>
>>24636188
>I bet you already have AIDS.
No thx
Condoms are a cool thing
>>
>>24636111

I am not that guy, but I have seen local campaigns that say its okay to have sex with hiv+ people(not some internet thing but real life) It said something like "My boyfriend has HIV, so what? Stop discriminating Hiv people"
>>
>>24636057
>soon /r9k/ manchildren are going to be crying about STD free privilege and how they're entitled to have STD free sex
>>
File: 1404146508943.gif (275 KB, 495x283) Image search: [Google]
1404146508943.gif
275 KB, 495x283
>>24636244
>stop discriminating against HIV+ people
SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>24636057
>>24636092
Shits already happening. It also includes the gay community where known HIV+ people are loading up on anti HIV drugs, fucking the shit bareback out of HIV- people who are taking anti HIV drugs and hoping for the best.
>>
>>24636092
>>24636111
I've seen those on /pol/. One woman in her blog was salty because guys wouldn't fuck her when they found out she had hep or herp or something,mind she said those guys would be lousy in bed anyways since they're such prudes.
>>
>>24636346
Wow, even whores can into sour grapes.
>>
>>24636284
Well yea... It's perfectly reasonable to want STD free sex.

Why the fuck would you want an STD? Even fucking turbo normie chads would agree with this. Nobody likes pissing blood and other undesirable shit.
>>
>bring up STDs in modern debates about casual sex
>"just wear a condom"

Mean while in reality.
>>
>>24636393

>Why the fuck would you want an STD?

Noone wants them, but people with STDs get angry at the fact that their reckless lifestyle and bad choices actually has consequences. Noone wants to admit they fucked up.
>>
>>24636425
This is what makes me most cautious about dating and especially marriage.

Think of all the sex that's being had by young people.

A lot of it is occurring under the influence of drugs and alcohol or being had recklessly by guys who know they're only fucking a chick for the night, so if he does pass something on to her, she probably won't even remember who he is, especially if she let's him fuck her without a condom their first time together. He's assuming he's not the first guy she let do that.

Pisspoor judgment all around, and slut culture is becoming more and more prominent. It's like you really have to throw caution to the wind and hope the person you fall in love with wasn't some kind of massive whore.
>>
File: 1440061495952.jpg (291 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1440061495952.jpg
291 KB, 1200x1800
Not only would any woman that has a Tinder would be a slut, but they have a good chance in giving you AIDS now.

Having a Tinder account at any point of time couldn't be a bigger red flag.
>>
File: 1448650782241.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
1448650782241.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>>24635893

>tfw normalfags are recklessly infecting themselves with stds
>tfw quit trying to get a gf and devoted my life to solitary pursuits
>you will live a healthy vibrant life as normalfags around you are constantly sick with stds and life stressors that you do not have nor ever will have
>tfw robots will get the last laugh
>>
Why do people assume condoms are an unrealistic solution? They just need to make better condoms, personally they feel fine on me.
>>
File: 1370063803330.jpg (20 KB, 396x327) Image search: [Google]
1370063803330.jpg
20 KB, 396x327
>>24635893
>AIDS basically gets cured
>Faggots still spread it faster than it can be wiped out
>>
Kek, faggots gon fag.
>>
this is why faggots aren't normal and shouldn't be accepted in society.
>>
AND RETRIBUTION FALLS UPON THE SODOMITES AND SINNERS

NONE SHALL ESCAPE HIS JUDGMENT
>>
>>24635893
that lack of absolute numbers tho

>The Rhode Island Department of Health announced that between 2013 and 2014, there was a 79% increase in syphilis, a 30% increase in gonorrhoea and a 33% increase in HIV.
so instead of 50 chads, 89 got infected?
wow, such genocide, much stds
>>
>casual one-time stands resulting in the spread of STDs

Remember when this was just conventional fucking wisdom?
>>
>>24639097
it's actually pretty scary. RI is a tiny state with almost no niggers. a jump like that in std rates should raise some eyebrows.
>>
>>24639129
it's hateful and judgemental to shame peoples sexual history. are you some kind of right wing bigot?
>>
>>24636111
i found one but again i didnt think it was worth saving. something about how she has herpes or something.
>>
>>24636302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBylQxZMEjE

Stop shaming HIV+! So intolerant
>>
>>24636454

>Nobody wants them

look up "bug chasers"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.