[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe we should all just become normies and SJWs, and all-around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: recurring situation.jpg (166 KB, 897x1822) Image search: [Google]
recurring situation.jpg
166 KB, 897x1822
Maybe we should all just become normies and SJWs, and all-around degenerates.

They're only getting more powerful and influential by the day.

>If you can't beat em, join em.
>>
Life as we know it right now is unsustainable, eventually there will be a global conflict not unlike a world war and then all the SJWs will die first as their collective bubble pops because they forfeited their ability to deal with reality.

You can just pretend to be a normie while improving yourself and pretending for the inevitable (actual) happenings.
>>
Is starvation REALLY this landwhales biggest concern??

Also, that's a lot of trigger content in one sentence. Tumblr never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>24635780
What's an honest estimation of how many guys she's fucked off tinder?

18? 20?
>>
nah, it's just a trend. politics swings between extremes of far right and far left, and right now, we're just living in a period of extreme leftism. eventually, it will hit its peak and swing back.

"progressives" with their "muh current year" nonsense like to imagine that their silly postmodern inanities will endure for the rest of time, but history doesn't work that way. it's all cycles and recurring themes. Don't latch onto a bubble just because it's getting big; all that means is that it's getting ready to pop.
>>
You say that like it's a choice. I would become normie in a heartbeat if it were so easy.
>>
>I'm so tired of food being an artform
If only everyone would be sane and only eat raw butter.
>>
>>24635780
> it you can't beat em, join em.

Did you hear about guy named Saruman?
>>
>>24635780
Seriously, how is she so fucking fat if she's supposedly not eating?
>>
>go out for first time in long time
>see way more hipster keks and dyed hair chubby tumblr girls than actaul chads and stacies
you're not wrong that they're getting more influential everyday OP
>>
>>24635984
i like this analogy, can we take it further?

in the redpill/sjw/tumblr universe who is sauron? who is aragorn? who is frodo? who is morgoth?
>>
>>24635994
She probably thinks skipping lunch at uni because she doesn't have enough money to buy it there or something is "going hungry"

Or having to order fries instead of fries and a whopper. The bitch obviously eats a lot. Give her the right nutrients in an IV and she could live off of just her fat for a year without food.
(it's been done before if you want to look it up)

Anyway, I'm extra triggered since I'm actually vegan. Idc if anyone else is or not but this bitch can't pretend like she needs to eat meat to survive. and vegan or vegetarian shit is cheaper anyway. That's why all the poorest countries mostly eat a variety of shit that isn't meat.
>>
>>24636118
She could probably survive off water alone for at least a month.
>>
File: 1401505657845.jpg (86 KB, 760x872) Image search: [Google]
1401505657845.jpg
86 KB, 760x872
>>24635780
No.

We resist to the death, brothers.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DOES HAVING 2 DEGREES HAVE TO DO WITH FEMINISM

WHY DO THESE SJWS RUIN EVERYTHING WITH THEIR FUCKING MORONIC REALITY-DENYING IDEOLOGY

HOW CAN THEY EXIST ON THIS EARTH

FUCK THE INTERNET IT LETS THESE CUNTS COMMUNICATE WHEREAS BEFORE THEY'D ALL BE LEFT TO DIE

WHY
>>
This lady isn't even that big.
>>
>>24637436
>lady
Hello, fat subhuman.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>24637436
>lady
>isn't even that big

These memes keep getting weirder by the day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.