[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, my heart hurts. I am in a a weird state of emotions right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dontreadthistitleplz.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
dontreadthistitleplz.png
163 KB, 804x804
Robots, my heart hurts.
I am in a a weird state of emotions right now, and everyday feels the same.
My current GF and I have been together for over a year now, and for the last 5 months she's just been putting me down constantly. She doesn't like it when I hangout with friends, she doesn't like the fact I eat peanut butter, she also doesn't like it when I talk to my lady friend (who is 100% lesbian). She gets jealous over everything I do and goes on tantrums and usually ends up talking to other people.
I found myself to be attracted to another woman, and I can't get her out of my head. She barely knows me, but my friend told me she was flirting with me when I was talking to her. I don't know what to do, I owe my gf about $400cnd and she just bought me christmas presents. I am hurt inside and dont know what to do.
I'm not a writer, I am sorry.
tl;dr: Gf is mean, and I like another lady. i owe gf monies
>>
File: 1422398282376.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1422398282376.png
58 KB, 636x674
Ignore what the social repercussions and moral consequences would be in this situation and think:

Would leaving her make me grow? Would it make ME a better person?

after all social constructs, morals and your obligations are just spooks.
>>
Listen be glad you didn't marry her before her true self came out.
You're attracted to the new girl because novelty is exciting and your own lady is a downer.
But if you love her, tell her how you feel and that you don't want to be around someone so controlling. If she wants to make it work, great, otherwise say bye and end it. Then when you think you can move on try the new girl.
It is also worth noting that this is the end of the "puppy love" phase and so that's when a relationship is really tested.
>>
>>24635618
Pay the debt as soon as possible. Dump her immediately after. She's abusing you. It's clear as day.
>>
>>24635618
>she doesn't like the fact I eat peanut butter
hahahaha what?

are you extremely overweight or something?
>>
>>24635776
underweight probably. 6foot 138lbs
she hates peanut butter for some reason, where PB sandwiches are my deity
>>
>>24635799
Find a cute girl and flirt with her lowkey.
She'll pick up her game then
>>
>>24635799
>she hates peanut butter for some reason
that is fucking bizarre

she doesn't want you eating something because she personally dislikes it?
>>
>>24635830
Yeah, it's disappointing man.
I appreciate all of you Robot's support, this is the first time i came around here.
You all said what I was thinking, I just don't trust my judgment sometimes.
>>
>>24635678
This is probably the best advice you can get.

I say tell your gf what you just told us. If she apologises, give her another chance. Your feelings for new girl will pass, its just hard not yo place a lot of importance on feelings like romantic attraction. If your gf fucks up again, dump her.

If she acts bitchy and defensive, dump her and go for new girl.

And pay your debts either way, dont have anything attaching you to her.
>>
Kek, she can sense you like another woman anon.
>>
>>24635886
nah, i only recently started liking her.
>>
yikes gl getting out of a mentally abusive relationship because she won't change if you tell her your feelings, she is basically showing you what she would be like if you were to spend your life with her? and if you really want to spend more time getting your emotions crushed then do nothing my fellow bot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.