[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snuff Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: nicotine_article1_3.jpg (21 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
nicotine_article1_3.jpg
21 KB, 300x236
Any robots into the powdered 'bacco? I'm thinking of buying my first tin tomorrow, anything in particular I should expect/beware of? Also how does this shit compare in buzz length/feel to cigarettes or dip?
>>
only degens use snuff and dip.

expect to be laughed at by the shop clerk
>>
>>24635679
ye, and the preferable alternative is to get lung cancer with the cool kids
>>
do you want mouth cancer? are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>24635706
>snuff, mouthcancer
>>
>>24635703
you can't see lung cancer

enjoy having a blocked nose for the rest of your life bc of the cancerous growth that will surely appear.
>>
>>24635754
>you can't see lung cancer
>>
>>24635721
In the US they call chewing tobacco snuff for some dumb reason.
>>
It's popular here, shit fucks up your mouth and teeth terribly. Seriously, don't do it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>24635834
generalizations due to ignorance, you can thank the anti-tobacco campaign for that one
>>
>>24635834
Not true, people are just retarded and don't know the difference. Granted, between snuff snus and every other name for tobacco it can be hard to keep track of.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x468
>consuming the jewleaf in any form

Good. Lord.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.